Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the call the pilot is supposed to have received before the flight took off, was from his mistress and they had a fight or even broke up over the phone. That stress on top of the Ibrahim decision would have meant one very stressed pilot.

The thing that keeps nagging at me about the theory of the plane being put on autopilot in an emergency situation is the last two turns it made, north to the Andaman Islands then south towards Australia. Why would they have been preprogrammed? No one has been able to come up with any good explanation for that.

All other ghost planes have just continued on their existing path, not as crooked as a dogs hind leg( an Aussie saying)

If it was the pilot and he survived until the crash, maybe he took the opportunity in the last 2 hours of flight to explain his reasons to be taped by the cockpit voice recorder just in case it was ever found. When death was close he may have sought forgiveness from his god or his family and others.

I'm glad i'm not the only person who is questioning different wee snippets from the media reporting... There seem to be lots of little snippets of teeny details that individually appear as nothing, but all put together with a little embellishment, paint a very bad picture of the captain indeed.
I understand it was his aircraft, he was in charge, but there were 238 other folk on board - why do we only have "people who only speak to the reporter on guarantee of anonymity" about it?

I really think these people who wish to remain anonymous should either put up, say who they are and tell the absolute truth, or shut up.

*ranty pants has left the building*

I can't start accusing the pilot, not even in my mind. People break up every minute of every day, and suffer other disappointments and sorrows, yet no gets killed. Right now, I am disgusted with the "friend" who is feeding this to the news, especially to the DM. For what purpose? Because it is exciting to be a part of such a worldwide story? Who is he/she helping? Maybe later, if it is proven beyond doubt that the pilot was at fault, the time might come to reveal his personal problems...this is not the time. Jmo

Good pickup, mom! :seeya:

So the Daily Mail have not spoken with anyone in the family. This is 2nd-hand news. From a 'source close to the family'.

Or perhaps by an internal Malaysian police leak I think is more likely.

At this point, I think Malaysia shot their own plane down....( subject to change )

At this point, I think Malaysia shot their own plane down....( subject to change )

But where?

Edit. If that happened I don't think they could have got away with it.

But where?

Edit. If that happened I don't think they could have got away with it.

Indonesia is silent. Thailand info is minimal. Malaysia is controlling info they have received.

That plane was programmed to go in a zig zag pattern within Malaysian air space; a huge obvious signal, imo.

Sending many countries searching in the wrong sea for the first 3 1/2 days is a huge red flag for me. On & on- "The Ever-changing Story".

I thought it was the other countries who determined the initial search areas? Not Malaysia?

So ... is there any truth to this (badly translated) article in the China Times about the SOS call and talking about a forced landing?

The U.S. military said the debris found more oil received SOS signals
In addition, the U.S. Embassy said the 2:43 U.S. military bases stationed in Thailand U-Tapao SOS signal was listening to some of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 emergency call, said the aircraft cabin facing disintegration driver call, they want a forced landing . U.S. troops are currently stationed in Thailand, Malaysia has been providing this signal.

http://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20140308003502-260401

Indonesia is silent. Thailand info is minimal. Malaysia is controlling info they have received.

That plane was programmed to go in a zig zag pattern within Malaysian air space; a huge obvious signal, imo.

Sending many countries searching in the wrong sea for the first 3 1/2 days is a huge red flag for me. On & on- "The Ever-changing Story".

In my own opinion, the zig zagging was a cry for help, as there were no other means of communication?

I also think the search & rescue teams are in the wrong location, also given the background that Inmarsat are distancing themselves from the statements given about it. Unsure where they should be, but thinking it's some sort of stalling / delay.

rsbm bbm; Last week, Faizah and Aishah, along with other family members, were interviewed in detail by police in Kuala Lumpur. The lengthy interviews, described in detail to The Mail on Sunday by a source close to the pilot’s family,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...weeks-planes-disappearance.html#ixzz2xRhSLPtd

and- the age of the pics is interesting. The youngest son of the Captain is 26 years old.

Also, in that photo, that is the captain's sister...not his wife. This was pointed put by Aishah on the Captain's support page on FB.

Also, in that photo, that is the captain's sister...not his wife. This was pointed put by Aishah on the Captain's support page on FB.

Thank you for helping to keep the facts straight, Momoffourboys!

Thank you for helping to keep the facts straight, Momoffourboys!

Oh...and Good Morning, all!
Quite disappointing to wake up and see no news.
Cannot imagine the torment of the families. So sad. :please:

British secret services are investigating the disappearance of flight MH370, Malaysia's transport minister said on Saturday.

The disclosure that MI6 as well as the CIA are helping the Malaysian authorities will add to speculation the aircraft was hijacked by terrorists.

Hishammuddin Hussein, Malaysia's acting transport minister, said on Saturday that MI6 and the CIA were working with Chinese spy agencies to determine what happened to the 239 passengers and crew aboard the Boeing 777. Mr Hishammuddin stopped short of plumping for one theory over any other. He said the disappearance was due to "terrorism, hijacking, personal and psychological problems, or technical failure".

The suggestion that intelligence agencies are involved will renew speculation that its disappearance was a criminal act, not mechanical failure.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysi...t-confirmed-20140330-zqop8.html#ixzz2xPYXF761

Sooooo pretty much what we've been discussing here.
Nothing's been eliminated then...

Frustrations grow as search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane drags on without finding any debris

March 30, 2014 9:39PM

THE frustrating riddle of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 has further deepened, with planes and ships working the new search zone 1800km west of Perth failing so far to turn up any signs of the wreckage

The naval support vessel Ocean Shield was expected to steam from Garden Island off Perth on Monday morning for the search area, loaded with a towable pinger locator which is hoped may locate the plane’s black box before its batteries expire in around seven days.

The ship also took aboard an autonomous underwater vehicle, or AUV, which will be programmed to search in patterns at depths between 2000m and 4000m.

249826-2abceed0-b7fd-11e3-9942-d7dbb3111cd3.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...nding-any-debris/story-fniztvng-1226869250467

Highlighting the enormity of the task, Captain Matthews revealed that the ''towed pinger locator'' can detect emissions from the black box only if it is within about 1.6 kilometres of its beacon. And it must be towed at a snail-like 5km/h to be effective.

Captain Matthews said the black box's beacon could operate for a maximum of 45 days.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/mh37...box-search-20140330-35rrs.html?skin=text-only

bbm

While Malaysia will formally still lead the investigation as required by international convention, the analysis of wreckage and the black box would take place in Australia.

2 HRS AGO
WORLD
Malaysia Digs Deeper Into Airport Security, People Aboard Flight 370
Interviews, Background Checks Turn Up Nothing to Incriminate Passengers and Crew
Interviews and background checks have turned up nothing to incriminate the passengers and crew in the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jet, authorities say, prompting officials to look again and more thoroughly in a bid to identify possible suspects while scrutinizing airport security procedures.

http://stream.wsj.com/story/malaysia-airlines-flight-370/SS-2-475558/SS-2-495401/

I'm with you on that. One of the experts on CNN yesterday said that Malaysia has never had any experience in doing a search and recover exercise like this in real life, and sadly they are facing this without the knowledge of what to do and how to do this procedure. It's my opinion that Malaysia should pass the baton on to countries that have much experience in this matter. There are so many grieving families at stake here. I do not hold out any hope that any of the 239 are alive.

I agree. Malaysia needs to let countries with more experience and technology take over. Yes, the airplane belongs to Malaysia, but at the same time, Malaysia's lack of PR and redaction of info isn't helping anyone. These families are on a rollercoaster-one day Malaysia says "no one is alive," and the next day they say, "there is still hope for survivors." The families need more concrete answers and Malaysia, unfortunately, isn't giving them. Too much back and forth going on.

There are other countries that would be of much more assistance in this situation if Malaysia would just let these countries take over.

Finding the black box flight recorder of the missing Malaysia Airlines passenger jet was simply "untenable" as things stand at the moment, the Naval officer who will lead the search conceded on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/mh37...-box-search-20140330-35rrs.html#ixzz2xQt2BHkN

The key word(s) IMO are "as Things Stand at the Moment"
They haven't heard any pings from the Flight Data Recorder and are now loading a 'pinger locator' and underwater drone on an Australian ship

IMO it's not pessimistic but the reality of the search at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61