Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that they should go back North.

Nothing to base it on except I have always felt they went way too far South. I like Inmarsat explanation of how they came up with their estimate but just thinking maybe their initial input data like height, speed, fuel on board, etc. may have been wrong which threw all their calculations out of whack.

Maybe it was programmed to go that way, and it never crashed in the ocean nearest to Australia. :scared: I am just thinking and wondering if the computer boards/chips etc. can be hacked.

Notice the sign attached to the seat on this pic: "Software installation in process".

aapadcockpit.jpg

Why a bunch of countries just dont say look enough give us everything tomm or we are taking our little boats and ships home!

Oh for God's sake. So for three weeks the last words of the pilots we've taken as gospel "All right, goodnight" are no longer the last words? I give up. <modsnip>

Time to take a shuttle to the space station!!
Anyone coming!

Maybe it was programmed to go that way, and it never crashed in the ocean nearest to Australia. :scared: I am just thinking and wondering if the computer boards/chips etc. can be hacked.

Notice the sign attached to the seat on this pic: "Software installation in process".

aapadcockpit.jpg

But did we even know for fact that that was the official transcript? If so, I think there was a translation issue somewhere along the line...
Why the Chinese had the transcript and not Malaysia is just weird anyways.

Oh for God's sake. cracked me up!

Takes your breath away doesn't it??

And that IMO from day one is meaningless start looking on land for a freshly built darn hanger it could come to your neighborhood to leaders of the world!!

OK, for folks who are in the Free Scale "camp" for lack of a better way to ask! But............does it like scare you? I am not sitting here like looking out the window or stuff but it is what is the word like a dread if...............................

Do you ponder it from time to time when you are not sluething?

Do you instantly turn on the TV upon awakening - in a way thinking oh god am gonna see something that looks like 9-11?

AND in a way glad Free Scale has started to come up here but it also makes it more bothersome, sounds weird but in a way it like ok when people here thought I was nuts --- oh its not true all will be welll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh for God's sake. So for three weeks the last words of the pilots we've taken as gospel "All right, goodnight" are no longer the last words? I give up. <modsnip>.

Are you talking to me Pierre? Goodnight Malaysian 370 doesn't seem like it would be easily confused with All right, goodnight. And they had three weeks to bring in a translator to decipher three words.

If you weren't answering me, never mind!!!

Oh for God's sake. cracked me up!

Takes your breath away doesn't it??

And that IMO from day one is meaningless start looking on land for a freshly built darn hanger it could come to your neighborhood to leaders of the world!!

It does take your breath away! It would be funny if it weren't so tragic!

Why a bunch of countries just dont say look enough give us everything tomm or we are taking our little boats and ships home!

The world security issue.

No one is going to stop looking for the plane if it is REALLY lost until everyone is 100% sure of where it is. JMO.

One of the newest conspiracy theories about missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is that the passengers are being held at Diego Garcia, a U.S. base near the Maldives.

The theory itself isn&#8217;t that new but claimed new evidence is&#8211;that would be a black photo allegedly taken by Philip Wood, an American IBM engineer on the flight.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/591...neer-on-flight-mh370-posts-photo-from-prison/

I think someone advised Malaysia to change the reporting of the last words, perhaps they said if there was anything 'factually incorrect' like say a transcript, they need to 'get in front of the story now' which is a way of them saving face from past mistakes .. just my theory on that.

Diego Garcia

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Space_Surveillance_Network"]United States Space Surveillance Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I can see how free scale employee's could be helpful.

Re "Marking"

Not sure but I've seen this in other forums and I think they are marking the spot where they've read up to in the thread ?

Sometimes they say "bookmark" which gave me the clue

One of the newest conspiracy theories about missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is that the passengers are being held at Diego Garcia, a U.S. base near the Maldives.

The theory itself isn’t that new but claimed new evidence is–that would be a black photo allegedly taken by Philip Wood, an American IBM engineer on the flight.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/591...neer-on-flight-mh370-posts-photo-from-prison/

His girlfriend on FB said this has been proven to not be true. Only a cruel hoax.

Oh for God's sake. So for three weeks the last words of the pilots we've taken as gospel "All right, goodnight" are no longer the last words? I give up. This is bullchit.

No one should have been taking them as gospel. It wasn't like they played some trick on us - someone in China leaked them with a less than stellar translation or out of context. They never should have been taken so seriously. That's why I was asking over and over again do we even know what came before/after or whether it was in English or not. The media is ridiculous, and people need to stop believing them when they can't offer any real proof. Listen to the governments, and since governments lie, listen to the media when it shows you differently, which is its job. Sadly, right now the various officials seem more trustworthy than the media, and I include the Malaysian officials in that.

And I maintain that if international officials were really being deprived of information, they wouldn't have stood for it. Just because information is leaking out to us belatedly doesn't mean that the parties to the investigation didn't know it. And a lot of what has leaked was not really that important - it just seemed that way because people had taken earlier things as gospel when they weren't. Investigators were looking at all possibilities.

I also agree that if they felt this wasn't a big deal, they wouldn't be so involved either - so they don't think this was just Malaysia doing something stupid - they think national security is at risk or they are baffled along with Malaysia and need to rule out a security risk.

When other countries are spending millions of tax payer dollars to search for the plane, correct information would be nice, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member