Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you all think happened its such a mess . I do not understand why MAL just has not caught on that you could do this stuff in the first week but give it up in week 4!.

I do not believe Malaysia has control of anything going on, because other countries, i.e US, AU and Britain would not invest in this mission at this late date if they did not believe data they have seen themselves. Imo, they would tell Malaysia, go find a piece of evidence and then we will be all over this, searching, spending, etc...

What do you all think happened its such a mess . I do not understand why MAL just has not caught on that you could do this stuff in the first week but give it up in week 4!.

I agree!! It is incomprehensible that MAL is purposely misleading the other countries involved in the search & endangering the lives of those searching for the wreckage. They are either totally incompetent or pure evil. Trying to 'save face', maybe, but how in the heck does 'saving face' compare to human lives. JMO

KUALA LUMPUR, March 31 ― With no wreckage or debris to be found of the missing Flight MH370 three weeks on, aviation experts said there is a slim chance the Malaysia Airlines jet could have made an emergency landing on water without leaving much debris.

In a joint televised interview with CNN’s chief national security correspondent Jim Sciutto yesterday, oceanographer Alexander Babanin and CNN’s aviation analyst Miles O’Brien were asked if the passenger plane could have landed intact on water, to which both men agreed.

Sciutto also pointed out that US Airways Flight 1549 had successfully ditched into the Hudson River near New York in 2009, with all on board surviving the crash landing.

“But it's pretty hard to ditch in the water at night,” O’Brien said in the interview on the American news network.

“So I'm not exactly sure if at that time after that much flying, they were in daylight conditions or darkness. So that'd be a key thing,” the aviation analyst added.

Citing satellite data, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said last Monday that Flight MH370 had ended in the southern Indian Ocean, west of Perth, Australia, after the plane disappeared from civilian radar in the early hours of March 8.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ter-experts-say-possible#sthash.sFnOZmNR.dpuf

I think Malaysia really stuffed up in the beginning by trying to hide their radar data. I think they were embarrassed. They lost a lot of credibility that first week. Since then I think they've been struggling because they are not used to transparency. And if they look like they are bowing down in front of Western countries, they will lose public support in Malaysia. But behind the scenes I think they are letting other countries take the lead. I also think media coverage has been appalling and makes Malaysia look even worse than they actually are.

If there were no clues about the plane flying south, I could probably entertain some of the wilder theories. But I just don't believe Inmarsat, Boeing, Rolls Royce, and all the countries involved are participating in a massive cover up.

Let the games begin....China VS. Malaysia...

KUALA LUMPUR, April 1 — Voice stress analysis of the final radio transmission from Malaysia Airlines MH370 gave no indication that the pilot who made it was under duress, according to a report by China-based CCTV.

In a crossover telecast to Beijing yesterday, news anchor James Chau included the information as part of a revelation that the last words spoken — presumably by co-pilot Fariq Ab Hamid — were “Good night, Malaysian 370” rather than the previously circulated “Alright, good night.”

“What we do know is these (Good night, Malaysian 370) are the correct words, we do know that voice analysis shows that the voice that spoke those words at that time was also not under any obvious signs of duress or pressure,” Chau said.

The anchor on the state-owned English language news channel said the information detracted from the likelihood that either or both pilots on board the plane that went missing on March 8 with 239 people on board had acted with criminal intent.

The CCTV report was the latest contradiction to emerge from investigations into the missing Boeing 777-200ER that have been riddled with inconsistencies, but Chau was quick to note that this new development was positive.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...0-pilot-not-under-strain#sthash.ExnJB0BF.dpuf

Just curious, all the attention has been given to locating this plane in the ocean, so if the plane landed somewhere, the responsible parties on board have had plenty of time to bury the bodies without detection. I do not think the people are being held as hostages.

And, three weeks is a long time to remodel this plane. The Freescale employees had to be traveling with supplies and equipment. So that would be valuable cargo for the right people. Also, was the cargo manifest ever listed in its entirety? It seems that is another item that has had some items withheld from publishing.

This is my opinion and thoughts.

Yes, if you put 2 + 2 ... the lack of cargo manifest, and high tech company being sued and investigated for New York Stock Exchange misconduct = suspicious, IMO.

But, this is just because we have not found MH370 yet.

KUALA LUMPUR, March 31 ― With no wreckage or debris to be found of the missing Flight MH370 three weeks on, aviation experts said there is a slim chance the Malaysia Airlines jet could have made an emergency landing on water without leaving much debris.

In a joint televised interview with CNN’s chief national security correspondent Jim Sciutto yesterday, oceanographer Alexander Babanin and CNN’s aviation analyst Miles O’Brien were asked if the passenger plane could have landed intact on water, to which both men agreed.

Sciutto also pointed out that US Airways Flight 1549 had successfully ditched into the Hudson River near New York in 2009, with all on board surviving the crash landing.

“But it's pretty hard to ditch in the water at night,” O’Brien said in the interview on the American news network.

“So I'm not exactly sure if at that time after that much flying, they were in daylight conditions or darkness. So that'd be a key thing,” the aviation analyst added.

Citing satellite data, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said last Monday that Flight MH370 had ended in the southern Indian Ocean, west of Perth, Australia, after the plane disappeared from civilian radar in the early hours of March 8.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ter-experts-say-possible#sthash.sFnOZmNR.dpuf

If last ping was at 8:11am, it would be daylight, no?

I am not surprised that companies send highly qualified experts in their field to go to other countries...it is very common, Imo.

But not the whole technical staff of your best people. The cover story is below and I dont believe that is the reason they were going there. You dont send 20 of your best technical people there for that reason.

What makes more sense to me is that it almost seems like it could have been a demonstration flight to reward the staff that worked on the project and let them see their product in action or something along those lines.

Kind of like the 1943 Philadelphia Experiment gone bad.

Here is supposedly why they were on board. I dont think it is normal to send 20 of your best technical people to China for this reason they gave.

"The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company's chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient "

Any assembly line manager could help them become more efficient. I dont buy this reason at all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-idUSBREA280T020140309

But Cariis, with all respect, what has Australia and Malaysia's history with asylum seekers got to do with MH370?

But not the whole technical staff of your best people. The cover story is below and I dont believe that is the reason they were going there. You dont send 20 of your best technical people there for that reason.

What makes more sense to me is that it almost seems like it could have been a demonstration flight to reward the staff that worked on the project and let them see their product in action or something along those lines.

Kind of like the 1943 Philadelphia Experiment gone bad.

Here is supposedly why they were on board. I dont think it is normal to send 20 of your best technical people to China for this reason they gave.

"The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company's chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient "

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-idUSBREA280T020140309

Isn't that only like 2% of their employees though?

Good post! And, three weeks is a long time to remodel this plane. The Freescale employees had to be traveling with supplies and equipment. So that would be valuable cargo for the right people. Also, was the cargo manifest ever listed in its entirety? It seems that is another item that has had some items withheld from publishing.

Free Scales toys need lots of lithium batteries to play with them! There was no need For MAL to hide the batteries - they are a class 9 certified dangerous goods carrier

they hid them being there for other reasons ie not wanting some folks to know that they were ..........................

Top talent --- I just dont think you have your top talent organizing some microchips!

more efficient "

sounds clerical!!

Why, in the last 5 hours is it now CRIMINAL when for the last month it was a controlled flight,

they are getting the public ready for Free Scale!!

You may be right, but these were critical and special top technical people it seems.

"These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people," Haws said. "It's definitely a loss for the company."

Emergency landing on water??? I believe more like fell from the sky and crashed into the water. If only the investigators could pinpoint where the plane went down they could search UNDERWATER.

MOO

Mom dont leave out the MAL vs Australia - for years !
LOL, what? We have we ever been against Malaysia. Considering we have had military co-operation with Malaysia for decades, I'm really not sure what you could even mean.

But Cariis, with all respect, what has Australia and Malaysia's history with asylum seekers got to do with MH370?

Its so complicated ! It ties into the huge conflict with China and the Ulgers and asylums and passports and kicking people out of their contries - apparently there have been huge issues with this theme

I was shocked when I saw the same stuff is going on with your conntry had it been a news story over there , casue apparently it has been a huge deal ???

In CHina (links all posted earlier) it is the primary source of the Ulger terrorist movement.

A week before the plane , they went into (tranpsortation) Chinas biggest rail station, (Kummings) 10 of em, and hacked 30 people to death and injured 140 more

and you know why they are pi##ed off - MAl kicked out Ulgers cause they were in thier country on false passports !

Asylum seems to be a huge issue.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez