Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these guys are the whole key - I think there were lots of these microchips in the belly of the plane and they are somewhere playing with their toys!

Hey, what happened - plane went off radar !
What are these guys working on making airplanes vanish from radar for military purposes !!!!!!!!

"A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

Freescale Semiconductor has been developing microprocessors, sensors and other technology for the past 50 years. The technology it creates is commonly referred to as embedded processors, which according to the firm are “stand-alone semiconductors that perform dedicated computing functions in electronic systems”.

Questions:

1. Why were so many Freescale employees traveling together?
2. What were their jobs?
3. Were they on a mission and if so what was this mission?
4. Can these employees be the cause of the disappearance of this plane?
5. Could the plane have been then hijacked and these people kidnapped?
6. Did these employees hold valuable information, did they have any valuable cargo with them?
7. Did they know company and technological secrets?
8. With all the might of technology why cant this plane be located?
9. Where is this plane where are these people?

The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company’s chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice president, global communications and investor relations. "

See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/with-disappearance-of-malaysian.html#sthash.UIKPall2.dpuf

"A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

Freescale Semiconductor has been developing microprocessors, sensors and other technology for the past 50 years. The technology it creates is commonly referred to as embedded processors, which according to the firm are “stand-alone semiconductors that perform dedicated computing functions in electronic systems”.

Questions:

1. Why were so many Freescale employees traveling together?
2. What were their jobs?
3. Were they on a mission and if so what was this mission?
4. Can these employees be the cause of the disappearance of this plane?
5. Could the plane have been then hijacked and these people kidnapped?
6. Did these employees hold valuable information, did they have any valuable cargo with them?
7. Did they know company and technological secrets?
8. With all the might of technology why cant this plane be located?
9. Where is this plane where are these people?

The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company’s chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice president, global communications and investor relations. "

See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/with-disappearance-of-malaysian.html#sthash.UIKPall2.dpuf

I don't know if this is true, obviously, but here it is anyway - a bit more information

Freescale didn’t give more details about the employees, including their identities, but people from the company said that two of the employees are Test 1 Process Engineers and another is a Test 1 Manufacturing Manager.

If I was going to formulate come conspiracy involving this company, I would probably look again at the Maldives. I believe the Saudis recently rented out a few islands there for a month or three or something like that!

Another said on the company’s Facebook page that one of the employees is Suhaili Mustafa, a graduate of Purdue University who works in Malaysia.

Curious how long the search will go on if day to day nothing is found.

Oh, my... this is just a ridiculous accusation.

A hardware test engineer is a professional who determines how to create a process that would test a particular product . Test engineers are also responsible for determining the best way a test can be performed in order to achieve 100% test coverage of all components using different test processes

Hey JMO but if your project is to make planes vanish from radar I would have to call this pretty successful! test run!

I don't know if this is true, obviously, but here it is anyway - a bit more information

If I was going to formulate come conspiracy involving this company, I would probably look again at the Maldives. I believe the Saudis recently rented out a few islands there for a month or three or something like that!

Another said on the company’s Facebook page that one of the employees is Suhaili Mustafa, a graduate of Purdue University who works in Malaysia.

Workers at Freescale Semiconductor’s factory in Kuala Lumpur were reluctant Monday to discuss their colleagues who were among the 227 passengers aboard missing Malaysia Airlines3786.KU +2.44% flight MH370.

Freescale uses the plant, located in an industrial area of the Malaysian capital, to package and test chips after they are fabricated elsewhere.

Another man, approached as he was leaving the factory, said he thought workers in the plant had been attending meetings related to the flight. The man, who appeared to be in his twenties, said he was a Freescale consultant, not a staff member, and did not provide his name.

Several employees who were approached outside the facility as they walked through its dusty parking lot declined to answer questions, saying simply that they could not speak with the media.

Farizal Yusoff, the security supervisor at Freescale, told The Wall Street Journal that members of the media were not allowed to enter the plant.

not releasing the names of the employees on board

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/20...es-for-mh370-colleagues-shy-away-from-media//

I am not surprised that companies send highly qualified experts in their field to go to other countries...it is very common, Imo.

Anticipation has repeatedly turned into frustration in the search for signs of Flight MH370 as objects spotted from planes in a new search area west of Australia have turned out to be garbage. Not only is the rubbish a time-wasting distraction for air and sea crews searching for debris from the Malaysia Airlines flight that vanished March 8, it also points to wider problems in the world's oceans.

"The ocean is like a plastic soup, bulked up with the croutons of these larger items," said Los Angeles captain Charles Moore, an environmental advocate credited with bringing attention to an ocean gyre between Hawaii and California known as the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, which by some accounts is about the size of Texas.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysi...-of-rubbish-20140401-zqp56.html#ixzz2xanokvo4

Very true. And. it's :hot:

Maybe he had hairy legs?

or no hair

the possiblities are endless here !

I am missing the conspiracy gene...

I do not know if it is a conspiracy it is just adding up every day no?

I am not surprised that companies send highly qualified experts in their field to go to other countries...it is very common, Imo

I think to in this day and age companies do not place so many of their top talent on the same plane ---kind of like parents split up sometimes

The hotties smoking and sitting on co-pilots lap

great we got hotties, hairy legs or hairless men or folks missing their feet even tho they are walking ??? We need to ask the MAL govt about this !

Thye guy on now CNN is one of the 4 in the running for Piers slot Lemon , Weirs and I forgot the other i like Weirs the best !

What do you all think happened its such a mess . I do not understand why MAL just has not caught on that you could do this stuff in the first week but give it up in week 4!.

Workers at Freescale Semiconductor’s factory in Kuala Lumpur were reluctant Monday to discuss their colleagues who were among the 227 passengers aboard missing Malaysia Airlines3786.KU +2.44% flight MH370.

Freescale uses the plant, located in an industrial area of the Malaysian capital, to package and test chips after they are fabricated elsewhere.

Another man, approached as he was leaving the factory, said he thought workers in the plant had been attending meetings related to the flight. The man, who appeared to be in his twenties, said he was a Freescale consultant, not a staff member, and did not provide his name.

Several employees who were approached outside the facility as they walked through its dusty parking lot declined to answer questions, saying simply that they could not speak with the media.

Farizal Yusoff, the security supervisor at Freescale, told The Wall Street Journal that members of the media were not allowed to enter the plant.

not releasing the names of the employees on board

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/20...es-for-mh370-colleagues-shy-away-from-media//

Freescale has 23,000 employees per Wiki. ty

Not feasible, I know, but I wish they would look ahead to a clear weather day and put up dozens of planes at one time, as many as possible without crashing into one another. And just find one ^%##*^ plane part...

Just curious, all the attention has been given to locating this plane in the ocean, so if the plane landed somewhere, the responsible parties on board have had plenty of time to bury the bodies without detection. I do not think the people are being held as hostages.

And, three weeks is a long time to remodel this plane. The Freescale employees had to be traveling with supplies and equipment. So that would be valuable cargo for the right people. Also, was the cargo manifest ever listed in its entirety? It seems that is another item that has had some items withheld from publishing.

This is my opinion and thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member