Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, this is more about them falling back on their usual mode of operation and saving face, than them hiding anything sinister.

Saving face is a very strong cultural component, and generally opposite to the way Americans operate. I don't think the saving face issue can be underestimated in this situation. IMO, somebody isn't admitting something, and if that's the case, it is such a strong, ingrained concept, it's not going to be easily reversed to solve this mystery. We westerners struggle trying to understand this. But google it. It's interesting and a very big deal. Luckily I think the Australian guy heading up the joint committee will have the understanding and skills to deal with this. The CIA even has a briefing paper about Asia and saving face because it is so important in conducting effective relationships.

They MAL have lost control of lies --- it is moving more and more toward terrorist and IMO more and more that the plane is not down

scary

Free Scale up next......

........they have just stalled so they have more time to complete whatever they have planned with the plane just IMO

They have successfully taken the world on a wild goose chase think about it the pilot disdained all the people WHO ARE HOLDING THE PRESS CONFERENCES THE PAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW EY!

I was checking out airports on obscure islands this morning simply due to nothing being located. 3 weeks of wandering and nothing.

Malaysia claims black box may have answers. Maybe, maybe not. If plane was flying unmanned so to speak last 2 hours won't tell us much.

If shot down seems it would have lots of wreckage, maybe not shot down over water then-country can control it's borders.

In back of my mind I still have thoughts that it landed somewhere. Lots of doubts have come into my mind re above theory. Multi nation searchers, lots of resources being used but we repeatedly come back to square one.

Yes, this doesn't exactly make sense even if translated back and forth. Who originally said it was "Alright, goodnight"?
sources. And this is the problem with alot of things Malaysian govt is being criticized for. China sources gave out the transcript. Malaysia said it was not accurate. They are willing to release the last words which everyone is stuck on, Its not their fault that china did a bad translation or got a bad copy or someone wanted their 15 mins of fame

and its been going on so long lets not forget China blocked out one name on the manifest all behavior has meaning!

When the word hijacking is being used are folks making that different than terrorist? To me there is a diff and this is not IMO a hijacking but a terrorist act.???

you can hijack a plane to commit a terrorist act (9/11)

from what i have read..

Hijacking is the modern term for Piracy.

Aircraft Hijacking is the unlawful seizure of an aircraft by an individual or group
Usually the pilot is forced to fly according to the orders of the hijackers.
Also, hijackers mostly use passengers as hostages for some reason..ie monetary gain, political or administrative concessions by gov't

Terrorism/terrorist act
violent acts that are intended to create fear
are usually done to achieve a goal such as political, religious or ideological
deliberately target or disregard the safety of individuals

:twocents:

but didn't one picture include a full body shot, shoes included? why only chop the legs/shoes off one "suspect"? or was the other picture doctored/photoshopped and given new legs? :scared:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/i...fake_passports_mh370_20140311_840_531_100.JPG

Thank you. I've heard of the photo at your link but had never seen it before. It does seem quite strange that the photo had one Iranian guys' legs and feet on both of the Iranians bodies.

That just can't be a mistake, can it?

attachment.php

Saving face is a very strong cultural component, and generally opposite to the way Americans operate. I don't think the saving face issue can be underestimated in this situation. IMO, somebody isn't admitting something, and if that's the case, it is such a strong, ingrained concept, it's not going to be easily reversed to solve this mystery. We westerners struggle trying to understand this. But google it. It's interesting and a very big deal. Luckily I think the Australian guy heading up the joint committee will have the understanding and skills to deal with this. The CIA even has a briefing paper about Asia and saving face because it is so important in conducting effective relationships.

We western countries do the same thing just differently I think. We give press conferences and seem to give away a lot of information, but when you go over it afterwards you realise the whole thing was just a lot of politician-speak and nothing at all got said.

Thank you. I've heard of the photo at your link but had never seen it before. It does seem quite strange that the photo had one Iranian guys' legs and feet on both of the Iranians bodies.

That just can't be a mistake, can it?

attachment.php
Right when it came out they said it was a zerox error! Ha

I was checking out airports on obscure islands this morning simply due to nothing being located. 3 weeks of wandering and nothing.

Malaysia claims black box may have answers. Maybe, maybe not. If plane was flying unmanned so to speak last 2 hours won't tell us much.

If shot down seems it would have lots of wreckage, maybe not shot down over water then-country can control it's borders.

In back of my mind I still have thoughts that it landed somewhere. Lots of doubts have come into my mind re above theory. Multi nation searchers, lots of resources being used but we repeatedly come back to square one.

I agree with both of you... It's been my belief since the day after it was announced as missing, that it landed somewhere. I still believe that to be the case. I also think the search in south indian ocean is a huge cover operation - a "war games" scenario of sorts. Unsure who is behind it, or for what ends, but it's all got kinda crazy in the last day or so, with so many changes, subtle, but change nonetheless.

I am so frustrated for all the families of those on board, i appreciate the need for need for answers for them, but it seems everyday brings a new detail change and i really worry where this will end. So many countries involved... Could become very tense if the south indian ocean is ruled out at some point...

So this is a summary of what I know so far;

Malaysia first said they had no idea what flight path the plane took.
Then they said that the plane made a sharp turn.
They said the sharp turn was so perfect that it had to have been done by pre-programming the autopilot.
They calculated the distance the plane would have flown and were off by about 1,500 miles.
They refuse to release the full cargo list.
The pictures of the Iranians were "accidentally" put out to the public with both men wearing the same pants.
It's quite common for people to travel with stolen passports.
There is little evidence the pilots were whackadoodle.
There is A LOT of junk in our oceans.
You could write four different, or more, books based on what Malaysia has released about this plane so far.

There is frustration from every country attempting to help because the information is so screwy.
And a lot more I'm probably forgetting...

I just cannot buy into the idea that Malaysia is really in charge of anything here, regardless of what they say. I cannot see the US and etc. allowing their time and money to be wasted, based on only the whims of one country. Jmo

So this is a summary of what I know so far;

Malaysia first said they had no idea what flight path the plane took.
Then they said that the plane made a sharp turn.
They said the sharp turn was so perfect that it had to have been done by pre-programming the autopilot.
They calculated the distance the plane would have flown and were off by about 1,500 miles.
They refuse to release the full cargo list.
The pictures of the Iranians were "accidentally" put out to the public with both men wearing the same pants.
It's quite common for people to travel with stolen passports.
There is little evidence the pilots were whackadoodle.
There is A LOT of junk in our oceans.
You could write four different, or more, books based on what Malaysia has released about this plane so far.

There is frustration from every country attempting to help because the information is so screwy.
And a lot more I'm probably forgetting...

Here (WS) as well noone is uttering the word "terrorist attack" its highjacking, its a criminal act, its deliberate, suicide

None of us can remember all the BS!

The only dangerous goods were some fruit!!
It crashed (first 36 hours) right under where the transponder was killed
Our military has no radar track
Our passport kids that have the same legs was a zerox error
29 countries provided background checks on 239 people with "all ok" in 36 hours!
Only one piece of information has been released about any of the cabin crew aboard (abnormal)
Then -- it u turned and for two days crashed right on the other side the country
there is no concern that a jetliner is flying across anyones nation in this day and age is concerning and not reacted to !
The passport kids were cleared in 15 hours-just a couple of kids seeking freedom with a mom calling her kid in
Zero concern about 20 top folks who are working on making planes disappear from radar
Releasing everyones name BUT the 20 freescale folks
no explaination why China blocked out one passenger
In the last two hours the story has moved to criminal for the first time
no respnse at all from in the first days Boeing believeing the plane is in Pakisatan
no nation when the arcs to the north and south covered half the globe saw any plane on any radar
no followup on eyewitness reports of explosions in the sky the night a jumbo jet vanishes from earth
the pilots SIM was not taken for examination for days
none of the spouses or whatever from cabin crew were never interviewed in a month
no concern about Indonesia refusing access for days
out of the blue declaring plane is in the Indian ocean goodnight!
No requests for help from far more sohphistcated nations for weeks
no review of maintenace records of the aircraft that vanished
no information about the ground crew that serviced a full jumbo jet prior to a transcontinential flight
no report on fuel actually loaded that night
no real statement that two forged passports got aboard no problem
China quiet a mouse the last week (as is USBritain France )

Sorry .. but the story needs to move from "closure" to planet security and lots of lives maybe in danger and MAL needs to be given a choice - full cooperation or we are not wasting any more money when you all are not helpng any of us detemine the truth

Its laughable

fellow sleuths pls feel free to add anyting Steely or I cant remember!

I just cannot buy into the idea that Malaysia is really in charge of anything here, regardless of what they say. I cannot see the US and etc. allowing their time and money to be wasted, based on only the whims of one country. Jmo

Exactly. I highly doubt Malaysia is running the show. U.S. investigators are well aware that transparency is not the norm in most countries, and are not misled by it. They have no problems being pushy behind the scenes.

I think we have had so many contradictory reports, so many "credible leads", so much sensational journalism, so much obfuscation from Malaysian authorities and so much nonsense in general that it will be a miracle if we ever know what really happened with flight 370.

What is CNN musing about now, black holes, aliens or the Super Natural?

Good gravy.

I really am beginning to believe that this plane is on the ground somewhere. Just something about all the techies on that plane.

Right after it was announced the plane went missing there was a Flight View tape that was being shown. It was supposedly the actual plane. I watched it several times and the plane obviously turned to the right, not to the left before it disappeared from the screen. Was that discredited? If not why hasn't that been mentioned in the news, etc. ty

What is the time they believe the plane crashed into the ocean? ty

According to Immersat data, the plane had a full ping at 8:11 am and then a partial at 8:19 am. So I guess anywhere between that.

If this has been answered, sorry!
I am in catch up mode!

Boeing never released a statement that they believe the plane landed in Pakistan. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez