Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But not the whole technical staff of your best people. The cover story is below and I dont believe that is the reason they were going there. You dont send 20 of your best technical people there for that reason.

What makes more sense to me is that it almost seems like it could have been a demonstration flight to reward the staff that worked on the project and let them see their product in action or something along those lines.

Kind of like the 1943 Philadelphia Experiment gone bad.

Here is supposedly why they were on board. I dont think it is normal to send 20 of your best technical people to China for this reason they gave.

"The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company's chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient "

Any assembly line manager could help them become more efficient. I dont buy this reason at all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-idUSBREA280T020140309

Foil hats zone!
Not that the experiment didnt go bad in the first place,but say 70 years later they made a plane vanish forever. However they might have been thinking it would reappear somewhere. But it didnt??

Crazy.

Foil hats zone!
Not that the experiment didnt go bad in the first place,but say 70 years later they made a plane vanish forever. However they might have been thinking it would reappear somewhere. But it didnt??

Crazy.
hey easy come easy go

a poof here

a poof there!

You may be right, but these were critical and special top technical people it seems.

"These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people," Haws said. "It's definitely a loss for the company."

That just sounds like they are being respectful to me. They said they had "a lot of experience", not that they were the only ones with experience or the most experienced. Of course it is a loss for the company they lost people and saying anything else would be cruel.

Australia reaches boat people deal with Malaysia
CANBERRA , May 7 (Reuters) - Australia and Malaysia struck a deal on Saturday on handling boat people arriving on Australian shores, partly addressing an emotive and hot political issue for Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
http://www.sundaytimes.lk/110508/Timestwo/t2_16.html

Well, that was years ago, a few Prime Ministers ago and we always try and off load our asylum seekers to other countries. We may have boundless plains to share, but we don't actually like sharing them. Everything is an emotive and hot topic here. Our government came up with the deal, our high court ruled against it.

Anyway, I can't imagine what any of that could ever have to do with the plane. Honestly, it boggles my mind.

Central to both scenarios is the Boeing 777’s pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, who experts say was either on a suicide mission or struggling to save a compromised aircraft.

Choice three: Involved, let commarades in the cockpit to get copilot out

Choice four Reverse Co pilot in on it Pilot not

Or both taken out and total (identical to 9-11) control by terrorist

If new flight track is accutate the loops indicate a stuggle in the cockpit

same could be said of the soaring to 45 and then dropping

why does the media seem to only pick one or the other the possibilities are endless..................

Well, that was years ago, a few Prime Ministers ago and we always try and off load our asylum seekers to other countries. We may have boundless plains to share, but we don't actually like sharing them. Everything is an emotive and hot topic here. Our government came up with the deal, our high court ruled against it.

Anyway, I can't imagine what any of that could ever have to do with the plane. Honestly, it boggles my mind.
I was just surprised that it was same stuff with China

I think they're too far south and east. I wish they would go north and search between lower Indonesia and Australia, to the right of the arc line. (Wish I could map it.)

I also wonder if they searched the Diamantina trench. Perhaps the plane was ditched there on purpose, thinking since it was in the opposite direction of the original flight plan to BJ, no one would think to look, and down in the deep darkness of that trench, it would never be found.

Foil hats zone!

Crazy.

I agree it is a wild theory but when reading what they were working on, it seems pretty wild the stuff they were working on.

Even if the flight wasnt used as a demonstration flight, I could see where perhaps some terrorist targeted that group. There are people that are against the type of technology they were working on.

"A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

LOL, what? We have we ever been against Malaysia. Considering we have had military co-operation with Malaysia for decades, I'm really not sure what you could even mean.
I deleted it did not mean to offend anyone!

I was just surprised that it was same stuff with China

Honestly, it isn't even close to being the same stuff as with China. They came up with an idea, they negotiated with the Malaysians, our high court decided against it. And then nothing happened for 3 years.

I think they're too far south and east. I wish they would go north and search between lower Indonesia and Australia, to the right of the arc line. (Wish I could map it.)

I also wonder if they searched the Diamantina trench. Perhaps the plane was ditched there on purpose, thinking since it was in the opposite direction of the original flight plan to BJ, no one would think to look, and down in the deep darkness of that trench, it would never be found.

I agree that they should go back North.

Nothing to base it on except I have always felt they went way too far South. I like Inmarsat explanation of how they came up with their estimate but just thinking maybe their initial input data like height, speed, fuel on board, etc. may have been wrong which threw all their calculations out of whack.

I deleted it did not mean to offend anyone!

See, that's the thing. It isn't offensive. It is a complete non issue. Even if it did cause any tension with Malaysia (which of course it wouldn't because all of the debate was an Australian issue), I don't see what it could have to do with the plane.

You may be right, but these were critical and special top technical people it seems.

"These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people," Haws said. "It's definitely a loss for the company."

Well they're not going to say "Oh they were just ordinary employees, we can replace them". Sorry, I know I'm being very contrary but there are just so few facts in this case.

Found this great map with thumbtacks on the Diamantina Trench and other trenches and points of interest. That particular one is relatively close to where they are searching so maybe that was a target zone for ditching the plane.

ETA - The SUNDA TRENCH is more North and also maybe a target.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202977755949863934429.0004abf25d4dae6e4f4a3&msa=0

The simulation programmes are based on runways at the Male International Airport in Maldives, an airport owned by the United States (Diego Garcia), and three other runways in India and Sri Lanka, all have runway lengths of 1,000 metres. “We are not discounting the possibility that the plane landed on a runway that might not be heavily monitored, in addition to the theories that the plane landed on sea, in the hills, or in an open space,” the source was quoted as saying. - See more at:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...70-pilots-simulator-bh-r#sthash.gybDcsib.dpuf

Isn't that only like 2% of their employees though?

Yes but, from same link:

"Top-quality engineers are hard to come by for chipmakers and other technology companies, and losing them can have a major impact on business, regardless of their seniority".

a month later they seem to be the only ones who dont have to release their names - ????

OK, lets vote, how long do we think it will take the media to even mention Free Scale = they bugged me from the first Monday! It just floors me that no media would even have a report on air about them . Its not a consp theory -- they were on the plane. Simple!

I agree it is a wild theory but when reading what they were working on, it seems pretty wild the stuff they were working on.

Even if the flight wasnt used as a demonstration flight, I could see where perhaps some terrorist targeted that group. There are people that are against the type of technology they were working on.

"A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company

I noticed there is a documentary on ABC Iview right now (Australia) called Garbage Island.

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/garbage-island/ZX9681A001S00
"The North Pacific Gyre is a collecting point for all of the ocean's flotsam and home of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch: a mythical, Texas-sized island made entirely of our trash"

Am going to watch it later. Will be available to watch til 28th April.
Iview programmes are only viewable to Australia but its also on youtube in 3 parts.

I had no idea the oceans were so full of rubbish :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member