Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, I know "gospel" is a figure of speech - I don't practice any religion, so I definitely don't take the gospel as literal truth! I meant that in general people are assigning too much credibility to information that was never really offered as credible - it was all speculation and leaks from the get go. Few have actually flip flopped - the investigation has just progressed, and then some people were just making stuff up to begin with. I just thought your phrase was a good one to use to make the point - it wasn't at all a knock on you for using the phrase. I can see why you are ready to give up - I am too. We need to wait for some more official info at this point.

There does seem to be a lack of news today re the search progress.

Yes, I think we'll see a big change in how this matter is handled now that former Australian Defence Force chief Angus Houston is in charge.
He won't be able to control international media ... but their info will become more limited, and Australian media will grow quieter unless there is real news imo.

AMSA News ‏@AMSA_News 1h
Updates on the #MH370 search will now be issued by the Joint Agency Coordination Centre. Latest info here: http://bit.ly/1mGsGuU

AMSA Updates ‏@AMSAUpdates 6h
AMSA is seeking input into the research phase of its Search and Rescue Equipment Support Services Tender. Info here: http://bit.ly/1gIDFke

I don’t think it’s been grumpy either and I do think it is "OK" for there to be some anger and it’s not with each other it’s about being lied to, manipulated treated like idiots, concerned, confused , scared, feeling powerless, angry at watching our media be totally controlled , not doing any investigative stuff at all. No one likes to be manipulated, told mistruths, feeling powerless, part of the human condition!

And I think for all of us here , we are knowing a lot more than most just sailing along texting about cheeseburger or whatever!

I am sure all of us get some ribbing by others for being addicted to WS- but that also lets all those people not know any of the seriousness of this.

It is past being a mystery - there could be an authentic threat to some group of people somewhere........................

And Finally! it’s really messed up that no one from us Brittan France (leaders) have even acted like this is going on

any of you know of a press conference from anyone else====on the biggest story since 9-11 in terms of coverage and everyone is silent that in and of itself is concerning --

Negotiating- THAT is scary!! Means they have power no?

And see here we are the story is we missed three days that is behind it has happened can you tell us what you are doing forward please!

its BIZAIRE

It is still easy going, it is just we are tired and grumpy.

I feel like I am stuck on groundhog day, with the way News is coming in on this case.

I used to think watching a trial on the west coast was bad ,due to the east coast time zone. However ,I just wish now ya know?

Also, if the US government wanted to kidnap a whole bunch of people working for a U company, couldn't they have been a bit smarter about it. Why take children and retired couples, and actor and all of the other innocent people who don't have information. Why draw world wide attention? Something like this is going to get every nutter out there speculating, why risk someone being correct?

I'm not saying that's what happened, I don't think so, but it's called collateral damage. Sacrifice some for greater good of all.

So many red herrings. Good night all. Here's hoping we get an actual lead soon.

are you implying she is involved in something she shouldn't be? Not sure what you mean 'other stuff'. Thanks.

No I just posted her BIO. I noticed I didnt see any mention of being a teacher. Not that she isnt I just thought maybe the media was mistaken.

is anyone watching the presser. If so did they say something about Mrs. Weeks. I think she has shown up there at the gate demanding answers.

is anyone watching the presser. If so did they say something about Mrs. Weeks. I think she has shown up there at the gate demanding answers.

Yes that was mentioned. So sad.

I am waiting for the new flight path map to pop up online.

So this week this has hit the news.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26825869

And I remembered that as soon as I read it . Dont know what that would have to do with the plane,unless the virus was in the cargo.

Actually this has been in the news since last week, but you have to watch BBC ;)
CNN has shocked me by actually mentioning Crimea and the landslide in Washington. It must be killing them to put away their toy planes :facepalm:

I hope they can get this under control. All it takes is one person to get on a plane with it and the epidemic could spread far and wide (Just had an "Outbreak" flash :eek:).

OK I do actually watch CNN often, but as background noise. When I really want the news I flip on BBC World (Or sometimes Al Jazeera America).

Please remember we do not allow personal attacks on Websleuths.

If you feel someone is violating our Terms of Service please click on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of the post in question and follow the instructions.

This will alert our moderators to the situation.

Thank you,
Tricia

if we go slow go from takeoff to where u turn , across the country then either the 5-6 hours arc to the north south then go to the change in search area because used more fuel at lower level

we have to conclude that more fuel than Mal- China had to be put it in the aircraft just the way it is!

which then must take us to pilot/ copilot/or both involved. The only people that can put in the fuel order are the flightcrew

they have to calc cargo fuel passwngers winds diversion flap settings etc etc

just as people how many times can an entity tell mistruths and then try to trust em that nonsense that the MAL PM is coming tomm

who cares he has had not been upfront since the begining I want NTSB!

That is so sad. I know someone who knows her and it makes me so sad that she still doesn't have answers. She lives so close to the air base, it must kill her watching the planes fly overhead, wondering if they will find anything.

That is so sad. I know someone who knows her and it makes me so sad that she still doesn't have answers. She lives so close to the air base, it must kill her watching the planes fly overhead, wondering if they will find anything.

she seems like such a grounded lady, but this is horrible. those poor boys just wanting their dad. jmo

You would think they would hijack the vans picking up the group at airport...

Yeah, maybe I just have to much faith in the US government and military, but there would have to be much easier ways to do it. I think it is a massive insult to the government to say they are that stupid and callous.

:giggle: Jaime, please do not explain...
let this be another "mystery" we never know the answer to... :floorlaugh:

:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

I baked cupcakes for everyone!!! Yummy!

she seems like such a grounded lady, but this is horrible. those poor boys just wanting their dad. jmo

Yes, I think she is doing well not to be completely unhinged by now. There is no way in the world I would be handling it with much dignity at this stage.

I think of how awful the searchers must feel at the end of each day...they are trying their best and yet nothing to show for it.

The congressman the most infomative intview I have heard in weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member