Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one I forgot about:

March 8: The Malaysian government confirms reports that two people boarded the plane with stolen passports, then says it was actually four people, before revising it back down two.

Wonder why they said at one time it was four? Didn't they also say there was a 5th passenger that had iffy paperwork or something?

Ya, I remember that.
There was that group of 5 (4?) that checked in, checked their bags, but never actually boarded the plane...and apparently the bags were removed from the plane. Who this group of people was, we'll probably never know.

I don't remember them saying any in the group had iffy paperwork, though. IIRC, only the Iranians had iffy papers.

Airport security CCTV cameras usually don't have sound, at least none that have ever been released (in prior criminal cases).

The sound here occurred when the clip was re-recorded off a monitor later. No, the same thing is not repeated to both pilots. It's clearly random talking that is not synched up to the image at all.

Media outlets released a slightly better version of the video without the unrelated sound included: LINK.

In the better video, you can clearly see the lights above the walk-through X-Ray illuminate when BOTH the pilot AND co-pilot go through. The lights must illuminate in that manner as each passenger steps through.

The CCTV video provides no evidence either pilot was up to anything unusual.

I agree with this :)
When me or my family has gone through the metal detectors at an airport, the lights have gone off as we pass through. It's part of how the detectors work.

I just am unable to get past the reality that the Free Scale folks were completing their project which encompasses blocking radar to prevent tracking of aircraft for defense purposes! It’s just “too” here! What happened here? A plane became unable to be followed with radar. It just is………..
Now, I get lost here. Do not know if the plane was taken to get proprietary /patent technology stuff, or to black market sell the technology. Once I found out that the cargo handler at the airport is a subsidiary of MAL and certified to carry dangerous cargo that too was huge. Then two weeks later the Lithium crap hits. What are Lithium batteries used in. Electronics. No cargo manifest released. When directly asked he said there was some fruit and two weeks later it is discovered that there are class 9 lith batteries. SO I ponder if the belly had a lot of other toys – great money if stolen , or take the plane with our masters chips and play around etc.
Bottom line= working on radar blocking capabilities – plane lost on radar- there is a connection!!

Just mo!

Ya, I remember that.
There was that group of 5 (4?) that checked in, checked their bags, but never actually boarded the plane...and apparently the bags were removed from the plane. Who this group of people was, we'll probably never know.

I don't remember them saying any in the group had iffy paperwork, though. IIRC, only the Iranians had iffy papers.

The malaysian official later clarified that those 4 or 5 people who had checked in but not boarded had not checked in baggage so no baggage was removed from the plane. They likely did a web check in within 24 hrs of the flight but then for whatever reason did not actually go to the airport at all. I recall reading one person stuffed up the time of the flight. This has been linked and discussed before so I won't try and find it. No doubt they are glad they missed the flight.

I just am unable to get past the reality that the Free Scale folks were completing their project which encompasses blocking radar to prevent tracking of aircraft for defense purposes! It’s just “too” here! What happened here? A plane became unable to be followed with radar. It just is………..
Now, I get lost here. Do not know if the plane was taken to get proprietary /patent technology stuff, or to black market sell the technology. Once I found out that the cargo handler at the airport is a subsidiary of MAL and certified to carry dangerous cargo that too was huge. Then two weeks later the Lithium crap hits. What are Lithium batteries used in. Electronics. No cargo manifest released. When directly asked he said there was some fruit and two weeks later it is discovered that there are class 9 lith batteries. SO I ponder if the belly had a lot of other toys – great money if stolen , or take the plane with our masters chips and play around etc.
Bottom line= working on radar blocking capabilities – plane lost on radar- there is a connection!!

Just mo!

BBM ~ Mostly laptops.

Like this:

hang-de-chay.jpg

Ya, I remember that.

March 9, 2014
Three passengers, who were supposed to take the Boeing 777 flown by Malaysian Airlines that disappeared on Saturday morning over the South China Sea had a lucky escape as they missed their flights.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/5...-plane-crash-passengers-lucky-miss-flight.htm

Mar 11, 2014
The mysterious five passengers who checked in but did not board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 do not exist after all, according to Malaysia's police chief Khalid Abu Bakar.

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big...ia-airlines-plane-police-chief-denies-reports

The malaysian official later clarified that those 4 or 5 people who had checked in but not boarded had not checked in baggage so no baggage was removed from the plane. They likely did a web check in within 24 hrs of the flight but then for whatever reason did not actually go to the airport at all. I recall reading one person stuffed up the time of the flight. This has been linked and discussed before so I won't try and find it. No doubt they are glad they missed the flight.

Baggage on, baggage off, no baggage! I guess MAL has all the bases covered.

Ah, no! I'm reading the space scientist dude's (suggested by tout's journalist) essays on the Inmarsat data and all sorts of good stuff. He's a space scientist, so he knows his math, lol.

I see a BIG problem with scientific inputs, and it may mean Inmarsat was wrong. He thinks so. His calculations involve a different set of starting data regarding the exact position of the satellite. Could the Brits have screwed up their calculations by using the wrong starting position? Not likely, I'd think.

What he used were "the latest unclassified-satellite orbits from the US military". Now that might be a problem. Or not.

Which do y'all think is more likely: Inmarsat knows exactly (like in math terms) where its satellite is at any given time and does those calculations perfectly. You'd think, right?

OR... the most recent US intel data is more precise?

Does anyone know how precise Inmarsat needs its math to be usually, given their real purpose? The only way I could see Inmarsat making any mistake there is if they usually don't need that sort of precision and used old or less precise tables of their own for that data.

I hope it's just that the new, classified US data reflects a slight change. Otherwise, if Inmarsat is wrong, the calculations will be off :(

This is all along with Inmarsat not having the Malaysian radar readings in enough detail to tell another crucial input 'error'. One of their assumptions was off because they weren't given the exact info. That's why they moved the search location recently. I hope we don't see a repeat :( Shoot!

Here's the guy and his work:
http://www.duncansteel.com/

Read past the first big post. He talks about all this in great depth (except for where he has to make assumptions, too, due to lack of released info, but he explains why he chose the assumptions he did at least).

So now Malaysia wants to call this a criminal act. Do any legal eagles here know if this would affect how much they'd have to pay victims families?

March 9, 2014
Three passengers, who were supposed to take the Boeing 777 flown by Malaysian Airlines that disappeared on Saturday morning over the South China Sea had a lucky escape as they missed their flights.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/5...-plane-crash-passengers-lucky-miss-flight.htm

Mar 11, 2014
The mysterious five passengers who checked in but did not board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 do not exist after all, according to Malaysia's police chief Khalid Abu Bakar.

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big...ia-airlines-plane-police-chief-denies-reports

So now the 5 passengers who checked in, didn't board and baggage was removed from the plane never existed! If I had a family member who was on that flight I would go postal on that airline. Personally, I think they are lying! MOO

I am guessing a criminal act is the best Malaysia can hope for? As long as they can't be shown to have allowed guns to pass by unnoticed? And surely Boeing would like this option best. I wonder if we will ever know.

I am thinking they cant release it casue it is not one of the crew, or there is background stuff indicating intrusion, threats demands etc on it

Yes I know! I can't believe it. Thanks a lot, Telegraph, for all your misinformation. Guess it was my fault for actually thinking they had a real copy.

Edit***wait but I just remembered that Malaysians (government or airline?) who said themselves that the last words were "all right, good night" and also that it was VERIFIED as co-pillots voice.

I for one have never actually believed that they verified it as the co-pilots voice. I never beleved that that was actually "definately" the co-pilot speaking.

I did, however, believe the "all right, goodnight" part - as I'm sure everyone did b/c it was reported by all the news agencies.

And the Telegraph transcript also said "all right, goodnight" as the last sentence.

So ok, perhaps someone gave the Telegraph a falsified copy.

b/c why would Malysian officials have actually given out that false information??

Or if they didn't give it out, why didn't they "correct" the rumor which was ALL OVER THE NEWS for weeks??? "All right, good night"?

I AM SO CONFUSED.

From the facebook link upthread, it sounds like the Malaysian government tried to get out of it by saying "Malaysia Airlines" said it. Not us, you see, them. They did it.

The problem is, with all these rumors and misinformation and changes by the Malaysian officials, I can't keep up with who said what when.

They had rapport the media make this big deal FOR WEEKS that there is something wrong with pleasantries is not true! It happens all the time - not in New York Atlanta etc , if it is not a slammed ATC tower this is actually typically if you notice the frequency of the niceties between one another it is just the rhthum of the interaction - normal meaningless typical

!ATC DELIVERY
12:25:53 MAS 370 Delivery MAS 370 Good Morning
12:26:02 ATC MAS 370 Standby and Malaysia Six is cleared to Frankfurt via AGOSA Alpha Departure six thousand feet squawk two one zero six
12:26:19 ATC ... MAS 370 request level
12:26:21 MAS 370 MAS 370 we are ready requesting flight level three five zero to Beijing
12:26:39 ATC MAS 370 is cleared to Beijing via PIBOS A Departure Six Thousand Feet squawk two one five seven
12:26:45 MAS 370 Beijing PIBOS A Six Thousand Squawk two one five seven, MAS 370 Thank You
12:26:53 ATC MAS 370 Welcome over to ground
12:26:55 MAS 370 Good Day

LUMPUR GROUND
12:27:27 MAS 370 Ground MAS370 Good morning Charlie One Requesting push and start
12:27:34 ATC MAS370 Lumpur Ground Morning Push back and start approved Runway 32 Right Exit via Sierra 4.
12:27:40 MAS 370 Push back and start approved 32 Right Exit via Sierra 4 POB 239 Mike Romeo Oscar
12:27:45 ATC Copied

12:32:13 MAS 370 MAS377 request taxi.
12:32:26 ATC MAS37..... (garbled) ... standard route. Hold short Bravo
12:32:30 MAS 370 Ground, MAS370. You are unreadable. Say again.
12:32:38 ATC MAS370 taxi to holding point Alfa 11 Runway 32 Right via standard route. Hold short of Bravo.
12:32:42 MAS 370 Alfa 11 Standard route Hold short Bravo MAS370.

12:35:53 ATC MAS 370 Tower
12:36:19 ATC (garbled) ... Tower ... (garbled)
MAS 370 1188 MAS370 Thank you

LUMPUR TOWER
12:36:30 MAS 370 Tower MAS370 Morning
12:36:38 ATC MAS370 good morning. Lumpur Tower. Holding point.. [garbled]..10 32 Right
12:36:50 MAS 370 Alfa 10 MAS370

12:38:43 ATC 370 line up 32 Right Alfa 10.
MAS 370 Line up 32 Right Alfa 10 MAS370.
12:40:38 ATC 370 32 Right Cleared for take-off. Good night.
MAS 370 32 Right Cleared for take-off MAS370. Thank you Bye.

LUMPUR APPROACH
12:42:05 MAS 370 Departure Malaysian Three Seven Zero
12:42:10 ATC Malaysian Three Seven Zero selamat pagi identified. Climb flight level one eight zero cancel SID turn right direct to IGARI
12:42:48 MAS 370 Okay level one eight zero direct IGARI Malaysian one err Three Seven Zero
12:42:52 ATC Malaysian Three Seven Zero contact Lumpur Radar One Three Two Six good night
MAS 370 Night One Three Two Six Malaysian Three Seven Zero

LUMPUR RADAR (AREA)
12:46:51 MAS 370 Lumpur Control Malaysian Three Seven Zero
12:46:51* ATC Malaysian Three Seven Zero Lumpur radar Good Morning climb flight level two five zero
12:46:54* MAS370 Morning level two five zero Malaysian Three Seven Zero
12:50:06 ATC Malaysian Three Seven Zero climb flight level three five zero
12:50:09 MAS370 Flight level three five zero Malaysian Three Seven Zero
01:01:14 MAS370 Malaysian Three Seven Zero maintaining level three five zero
01:01:19 ATC Malaysian Three Seven Zero
01:07:55 MAS370 Malaysian...Three Seven Zero maintaining level three five zero
01:08:00 ATC Malaysian Three Seven Zero
01:19:24 ATC Malaysian Three Seven Zero contact Ho Chi Minh 120 decimal 9 Good Night
01:19:29 MAS370 Good Night Malaysian Three Seven Zero

I'm still enthralled with this guy's work.

Did we know that the pings weren't on the hour?!

Check out this post of his:
http://www.duncansteel.com/archives/397
Positions and Velocities of Inmarsat-3F1
During the Flight of MH370
Duncan Steel, 2014 March 26.

This is the graphic given by the Malaysians (which must have used Inmarsat's data):
http://www.duncansteel.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/10155041_740971712614511_1614955617_n.png

(^^^I can't make that not blow the margins without having online storage for forum photos, so I also made it an attachment. I just have the url.)

This post contains some further information from me regarding the pinging of MH370 from the Inmarsat-3F1 satellite, intended to assist other investigators.

The following diagram [above for us at WS] was issued by the Malaysian Government on March 24th, apparently using information from Inmarsat. This appears to render a set of times at which MH370 was pinged via Inmarsat-3F1 which is not in agreement with the times presumed by various other sources (i.e. regular pinging at 11 minutes past the hour).

"The times read off the above plot are as follows (all UTC):

2014/03/07 16:30:00.000

2014/03/07 16:43:00.000

2014/03/07 16:55:00.000

2014/03/07 17:07:00.000

2014/03/07 18:25:00.000

2014/03/07 18:27:00.000

2014/03/07 18:29:00.000

2014/03/07 19:40:00.000

2014/03/07 20:40:00.000

2014/03/07 21:40:00.000

2014/03/07 22:40:00.000

2014/03/08 00:11:00.000"

I'll translate UTC to times we are more familiar with in this case here in a bit.

He does all sorts of other stuff that you should read, but for now I'm fascinated at when the pings really were!

Attachments

• 10155041_740971712614511_1614955617_n.png
    10155041_740971712614511_1614955617_n.png
    257.4 KB · Views: 21
Three and a half weeks after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 vanished from the sky, the world is still waiting to find out what happened. Searching millions of square miles for broken plane parts is, of course, no simple task, but it’s only been complicated by the Keystone Cops routine put on by the Malaysian government. Upon news that officials couldn’t even correctly quote the four words uttered by the co-pilot before all communication with MH370 was lost, here’s a timeline of Malaysia’s mistakes since the plane disappeared.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/malaysian-governments-many-mh370-screw-ups.html

WHOA. When it's put that way.....

Lithim batt in an airplane!!!

A little more explanation would be appreciated. lithium battery as part of the airplane or as part of the cargo? what???? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove