Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, I'm so glad they got threatened with sanctions by the court, the firm should compensate the families for putting them through this:

For 10 days, Monica R. Kelly and her American law firm’s aviation lawyers have stalked the dim hallways of the Lido Hotel here to make their pitches to relatives of passengers aboard missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

They tell the families that a court in the United States could potentially award millions of dollars per passenger in a lawsuit against the Boeing Company, which built the missing jet, a Boeing 777-200. In a hotel suite, Ms. Kelly uses a model of a Boeing 777 to show families how the plane might have malfunctioned.

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...oves-for-payouts-start&Itemid=2#ixzz2xg4VdnYk

Where do you see this? You mean the top of the "door" thing they went through?[/QUOTE]

Yes, "the top of the door thing they went through".....there is a angled bar of light that lights up as the pilot goes through and an audible alarm is sounded. It lights up from left to right.

ugh, I'm so glad they got threatened with sanctions by the court, the firm should compensate the families for putting them through this:

For 10 days, Monica R. Kelly and her American law firm’s aviation lawyers have stalked the dim hallways of the Lido Hotel here to make their pitches to relatives of passengers aboard missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

They tell the families that a court in the United States could potentially award millions of dollars per passenger in a lawsuit against the Boeing Company, which built the missing jet, a Boeing 777-200. In a hotel suite, Ms. Kelly uses a model of a Boeing 777 to show families how the plane might have malfunctioned.

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...oves-for-payouts-start&Itemid=2#ixzz2xg4VdnYk

There is no way any court can make Boeing pay for anything without one piece of the plane recovered and without any evidence whatsover to back up a mechanical malfunction.

JMO.

My CCTV cameras record both video & sound and they are considered cheap compared to what is on the market.
How are you sure that this is not the original sound for the video? Sounds to me like the guy doing the pat down repeated the same instructions to both.

Watch the top of the metal detector light up all the way across when the pilot goes through.

Airport security CCTV cameras usually don't have sound, at least none that have ever been released (in prior criminal cases).

The sound here occurred when the clip was re-recorded off a monitor later. No, the same thing is not repeated to both pilots. It's clearly random talking that is not synched up to the image at all.

Media outlets released a slightly better version of the video without the unrelated sound included: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_4npyHtIDU"]LINK[/ame].

In the better video, you can clearly see the lights above the walk-through X-Ray illuminate when BOTH the pilot AND co-pilot go through. The lights must illuminate in that manner as each passenger steps through.

The CCTV video provides no evidence either pilot was up to anything unusual.

What about Diego Garcia's radar the night of flight? I've been reading comments here faithfully and watching the simulator, toy planes, ect on CNN. But still can't understand how a military base didn't pick up that plane crossing Indian ocean.

Skimming to catch up and read this and had to comment.....I have wondered this myself....

Thanks for that. I was hoping someone would compile a list like that. Now I wish some media outlet would put together a timeline of the reported sightings and where they occurred.

Here is the major problem I see;

Malaysia owns the airline: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/04/malaysian-governments-many-mh370-screw-ups.html

They want Boeing to be held responsible for the crash and not the airline. I believe that they know a lot more about where the plane is. I think that they have evidence that the pilot was involved somehow in this and are keeping it hidden because they don't want people to find out what the whole thing is really about.

The refusal to release a full list of stuff in the cargo hold is hinky.

JMO

and had to comment on this one..........yes I am totally with you on this one.....IF the pilot did this, I think they know why, and it has something to do with them, that they don't want announced to the world, and most certainly not the Malaysian public, who a lot follow Anwar...

and also I agree re the cargo............there security is obviously extremely lax, and it does concern me that they are not releasing what was in the cargo...

Skimming to catch up and read this and had to comment.....I have wondered this myself....

I think a few countries did pick it up (Vietnam - but is that considered in the Indian Ocean?), but then it flew into the middle of the ocean which no one monitors.

I think the poster meant "intentional diversion" as in someone intentionally maneuvered and flew that plane off of the flight path, for nefarious reasons. As in, not an accident.

JMO.

Yes, thanks, that's all I meant by intentional diversion.

Putin may be up to various mischief, but I don't believe he's involved in the fate of MH-370.

I think a few countries did pick it up (Vietnam - but is that considered in the Indian Ocean?), but then it flew into the middle of the ocean which no one monitors.

And that in itself has me going hmmmmmm, if this plane ended up in the deep southern Indian Ocean, was heading there deliberate, knowing that no one monitors this area, and the likelihood of finding the plane and black box would be extremely difficult..

Once again though, the same question.........if deliberate why????

And that in itself has me going hmmmmmm, if this plane ended up in the deep southern Indian Ocean, was heading there deliberate, knowing that no one monitors this area, and the likelihood of finding the plane and black box would be extremely difficult..

We really do seem to be back at Square 1 unfortunately. Not just us here as I heard on CNN, Fox, and I think it was the Austrailia News Conference where people are putting the serious question out there of whether they are even searching in the right general area.

I am about to over simplify things but it is a sad day in aviation history when I can buy a $200 dollar hand held GPS to tell me where I am and yet we can lose a plane with many people like this.

I am all for the live streaming of plane location data. There was a guy on the news last night talking about his company that is trying to do just that. He indicated the info would include location, speed, altitude, etc. and would live stream to receiving stations. The interesting thing is he said when a plane gets over water the process is a little different and has to pass through satellites. We cant get away from those darn satellites. :)

Yes, exactly. Why? I don't get it either. I keep thinking, if it was the pilot, wouldn't he want people to know his reasons? There has been no report of a suicide note, I'm sure we would have heard of it by now if there was one- the pilot seems to be the ONLY person that the government is MORE THAN WILLING to give any information on.

Whoever did this planned it beforehand. Even if it was Captain Shah, there is no doubt in my mind that he would have HAD to have planned this out beforehand.

If he had a reason for this, if he wanted to make some kind of statement, wouldn't he have written a note or something?

This is not a statement, IMO, because no one can figure it out. No one even knows if he did it. No one knows why he did it, if he did. No one knows anything.

JMO.

Haha... they are one in the same.

While Malaysia Airlines is owned by Malaysia, I would imagine that it operates much like Canada Post, or the USPS - they are technically owned by their parent country, but operate as a stand-alone entity.

When it comes to catastrophic financial losses like those that might arise from this situation, the autonomy is less important, but when it comes to day-to-day operations, it’s an important distinction.

Have not seen you here before but I love your posts! It was a party of 20 Free Scale folks, one captain, and two passport kids. This was a highly organized, years in the making event. And after what ever is next is done - over the next 10 years were gonna find (JUST like9-11)out all sorts of stuff, how many where actually involved how they moved about, who knew what etc etc

Yes I know! I can't believe it. Thanks a lot, Telegraph, for all your misinformation. Guess it was my fault for actually thinking they had a real copy.

Edit***wait but I just remembered that Malaysians (government or airline?) who said themselves that the last words were "all right, good night" and also that it was VERIFIED as co-pillots voice.

I for one have never actually believed that they verified it as the co-pilots voice. I never beleved that that was actually "definately" the co-pilot speaking.

I did, however, believe the "all right, goodnight" part - as I'm sure everyone did b/c it was reported by all the news agencies.

And the Telegraph transcript also said "all right, goodnight" as the last sentence.

So ok, perhaps someone gave the Telegraph a falsified copy.

b/c why would Malysian officials have actually given out that false information??

Or if they didn't give it out, why didn't they "correct" the rumor which was ALL OVER THE NEWS for weeks??? "All right, good night"?

I AM SO CONFUSED.

From the facebook link upthread, it sounds like the Malaysian government tried to get out of it by saying "Malaysia Airlines" said it. Not us, you see, them. They did it.

The problem is, with all these rumors and misinformation and changes by the Malaysian officials, I can't keep up with who said what when.

BBM~ I have been thinking the Malaysian government has never encountered an event such as this. Perhaps to them "Alright, goodnight", is the same as the new translation of “good night Malaysian three seven zero.” ?

This is so messed up. :facepalm:

Maybe someone truly did, officiously "run amok" ...
No warning, no reason, flat out run amok..
Unprecedented, unscripted, totally spontaneous...
In a flight of midlife madness and hell bent split second determination...
.?
What if...

:loveyou:

"Mr Abbott said: "I'm certainly not putting a time limit on it. ... We can keep searching for quite some time to come.

"We owe it to the families, we owe it to everyone that travels by air. We owe it to the anxious governments of the countries who had people on that aircraft. We owe it to the wider world which has been transfixed by this mystery for three weeks now.

"If this mystery is solvable, we will solve it."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...it-were-not-all-right-good-night-9227367.html

Have not seen you here before but I love your posts! It was a party of 20 Free Scale folks, one captain, and two passport kids. This was a highly organized, years in the making event. And after what ever is next is done - over the next 10 years were gonna find (JUST like9-11)out all sorts of stuff, how many where actually involved how they moved about, who knew what etc etc

Why motive would the Freescale passengers have? Woudln't they be the possible target/people-wanted? For some kind of information or something?

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member