Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not gonna get my hopes up that these pings are from the black box. Tomorrow they will probably say, "It was just noises from a whale". :rolleyes:

:sigh:

I need to go make a strong cup of coffee
:coffeeup:

Patrol ship Haixun 01 discovered a pulse signal with a frequency of 37.5kHz per second, Xinhua reported.

The Xinhua report said a black box detector picked up the signal at around 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longitude.

It also reported that a Chinese plane spotted several white floating objects in the search area on Saturday.

An Australian pilot on board the plane reported the information to the Joint Agency Coordination Centre.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/22362115/mh370-race-against-time/

So were these white floating objects sighted near the pulse/signal area? :confused:

Where was the last satellite ping from the plane .... was it in/near this area?

The area that was the focus of today's search....

2mrv61z.jpg

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr009.aspx

Is there anything underwater atm, like one of those submarine things, that could be emitting the signal? Following this has made me even more cynical and that shouldn't even be possible, lol. I really hope it's good news tomorrow though.

I am so glad they have been searching much further north today as I have always had a gut feeling that the plane did not have enough fuel to fly so far south. Can't explain why though as it is nothing to do with any mathematical calculations, just looking at the map.

It will be unbelievably fantastic if this ping is from the black box. If it is they must be within a couple of kilometres of it. Wonder how deep that area is?

The CNN panel of experts is skeptical - skeptical of the source, the timing, the protocol, the teamwork. I hope it is just them seeing the end of their "aviation expert" pay checks.

A 37.5 kHz pinger can be detectable 1–2 kilometres (0.62–1.24 mi) from the surface in normal conditions and 4–5 kilometres (2.5–3.1 mi) in good conditions.

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_locator_beacon

I wonder how good the conditions are/were out there today.

I hope there is an AUV in the area that can get down there and check this out. Time could be running out fast.

SkyNews reporting that Malaysian PM was alerted of these findings by the Chinese Government "a few hours ago" (current time in Malaysia as of this reporting is about 2100)

I am so glad they have been searching much further north today as I have always had a gut feeling that the plane did not have enough fuel to fly so far south. Can't explain why though as it is nothing to do with any mathematical calculations, just looking at the map.

It will be unbelievably fantastic if this ping is from the black box. If it is they must be within a couple of kilometres of it. Wonder how deep that area is?

But if they are part of the search area and search team (and they are), it had everything to do with the math. The math is how they are defining the search area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99