Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still not convinced the plane is even in the general area where they are. What bothered me the most was how they indicated that the plane speed showed them it would have not flown so far.

However there is no telling what speed or height the plane maintained along its flight. They cannot base the speed solely on what the speed was when it made the left turn. If a pilot was manually operating the plane the speed could have changed mutliple times all along its route. The height could have changed also multiple times.

So the whole decision to be looking where they are looking seems to be a big question mark.

IMO
Even though Satellite pictures have not been very useful so far I do think the investigation would be better served by trying to point and research satellite pictures rather than sending all these planes and boats out with no real assurance they are in the right spot.

JMO
Ive mentioned this idea before and wondering why they cannot do like foot searchers do. "Arm to Arm"

Spread them out about a 1/2 mile apart and start at where the plane took a left and go down towards Austrailia. Refuel and go back north. Rinse + Repeat until they cover the whole area. With all those planes now, they could probably cover the whole area in a matter of days I would think.

I think the problem is that the satellite pictures and the planes are showing "pieces of potential debris" when in reality, the ships pull it up only to find ocean garbage.

I cannot believe with ALL THOSE SHIPS out there that not one of them has found any trace of this plane "in the search area".

JMO
Ive mentioned this idea before and wondering why they cannot do like foot searchers do. "Arm to Arm"

Spread them out about a 1/2 mile apart and start at where the plane took a left and go down towards Austrailia. Refuel and go back north. Rinse + Repeat until they cover the whole area. With all those planes now, they could probably cover the whole area in a matter of days I would think.

JMO
Because they know it's not out there. :truce:

I bet CNN's BIG NEWS is this:

Two ships central to the hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 are due to arrive in the search area in the coming hours amid hope that a new clue to the plane's whereabouts may be imminent.

A British Royal Navy survey ship, HMS Echo, will be conducting a specific search on Friday, a spokesperson for the Australian Defence Force told CNN.

The Ocean Shield, an Australian naval vessel equipped with special U.S. technology designed to detect the pings from the flight recorders, is also due to arrive in the search area overnight Thursday to Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/03/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

bbm - hmmm, specific?

I think the problem is that the satellite pictures and the planes are showing "pieces of potential debris" when in reality, the ships pull it up only to find ocean garbage.

I cannot believe with ALL THOSE SHIPS out there that not one of them has found any trace of this plane "in the search area".

Why can they not use the satellite pictures like they did in Iraq?
They said they could zoom in on a bugs butt at the time. So why not now?

JMO

Maybe they cannot due to all the other flight traffic, and, the great distance from land poses a problem.

Here is the flight tracker, doubt it shows military too, so this may just be commercial flights. (There is one for ships around here somewhere too.)

http://www.flightradar24.com/40.52,-101.43/4

Maybe specific means the pinger locater???? IDK. I hope they have some intel on a "specific" spot.

I hope the subs see something. Have there been any there all along?(There should have been!) If so, do they just move really slowly and can only cover small amounts? I know they operate 24/7, so that is not an issue, like an entire city inside one of those.

Sub joined the search on Wednesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/sub-joins-mh370-hunt-ahead-malaysian-pm-visit-235507467.html

I bet CNN's BIG NEWS is this:

Two ships central to the hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 are due to arrive in the search area in the coming hours amid hope that a new clue to the plane's whereabouts may be imminent.

A British Royal Navy survey ship, HMS Echo, will be conducting a specific search on Friday, a spokesperson for the Australian Defence Force told CNN.

The Ocean Shield, an Australian naval vessel equipped with special U.S. technology designed to detect the pings from the flight recorders, is also due to arrive in the search area overnight Thursday to Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/03/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

bbm - hmmm, specific?

You could be right as that is pretty big news.

I find it very very frustrating that we always hear about the planes and ships are either "getting ready", "steaming towards" or are "due to arrive"....but they never get there.

Just once please tell us they are there and actively looking for the plane.

Why can they not use the satellite pictures like they did in Iraq?
They said they could zoom in on a bugs butt at the time. So why not now?

the 'bug's butt" photos were from aerial drones - satellites just don't have that kind of resolution. Additionally the objects in the ocean are not stationary, which adds a great deal of complexity to the ability to reference and identify the objects. Further to that is that color shifts in the water make the image much more difficult to process and balance so the images can be quite dark, making object definition even worse than it already is.

Close your eyes

go back 20 years

recall a memory

the media is going nuts like there is something wrong with aviation. The safety rate, in big countries is nothing short of astounding.

The media is acting like this is the technology today . It is not . This is an amazing aircraft that was designed , made and sold TWO decades ago.

Think about it , what were your cell phones like in 1996?

What upsets me , is how indicative it is , compared to decades ago , about how the media have no clue what they are talking about. None!

An amazing machine, with a sterling safety record, pilots , passengers, airlines loved the model, it is old the A380/787 is THIS generations aircraft.

They keep acting like we need cameras etx - we do not need cameras it is terrorism and for some really strange reason the whole world is affraid to state such.

Its really frustrating, just like noone could prevent 9-11 noone nothing can prevent this -- its a sharp group thats just the reality ...........

I think what I am asking is someone to help me understand how, my conclusion, that an aircraft that had 20 engineers on it , that on March 3 applied for patents, on their technology, that make planes not appear on radar, aboard a plane, that quit being observable on radar, how on earth is there no connection? How nuts am I??

It so befuddles me…………..

PS Weir is on CNN I think he is so good just smashing bright authentic i hope he gets Piers slot ............. he is a good anchor!

the 'bug's butt" photos were from aerial drones - satellites just don't have that kind of resolution. Additionally the objects in the ocean are not stationary, which adds a great deal of complexity to the ability to reference and identify the objects. Further to that is that color shifts in the water make the image much more difficult to process and balance so the images can be quite dark, making object definition even worse than it already is.

Thanks for helping to explain about the satellite photos and why they have not been as helpful as we would have hoped.

Wonder why they cannot use jet fighters to make low altitude passes over the area. It seems to me that if you had about 10 jet fighters and a spotter in each plane that you could cover a lot of area as the jets flew really low to the water. Their vision while looking in front of the flight would allow them to see quite a ways out front even though they would be going super fast.

Was just thinking of how quickly they could cover a lot of area.

I am sure they have already thought of things like this. There must be reasons why they do not do things like that.

Anyway, I go back to my previous point that the Australians and the Malaysians should stop this baiting. Just say, NO WE HAVE NOT FOUND THE PLANE YET, however there is an operational change we are making - we will be holding the presser in 1 hour to give you update. That's it, folks. See you in an hour.

JMO.

I think what I am asking is someone to help me understand how, my conclusion, that an aircraft that had 20 engineers on it , that on March 3 applied for patents, on their technology, that make planes not appear on radar, aboard a plane, that quit being observable on radar, how on earth is there no connection? How nuts am I??

It so befuddles me…………..

PS Weir is on CNN I think he is so good just smashing bright authentic i hope he gets Piers slot ............. he is a good anchor!

IDK about being more bright or authentic than any other......but I agree about the SMASHING part!!!!

Anyway, I go back to my previous point that the Australians and the Malaysians should stop this baiting. Just say, NO WE HAVE NOT FOUND THE PLANE YET, however there is an operational change we are making - we will be holding the presser in 1 hour to give you update. That's it, folks. See you in an hour.

JMO.

I agree. Just dont even announce anything until you have the presser. No need to get everyone excited and then we are disappointed when it amounts to a hill of beans.

CNN has been awful with their constant every day flat out lying about "Breaking News" about the plane and it finally came back and bit them in the butt yesterday with the Fort Hood shooting.

People were so de-sensitized to the Breaking News that when they really had some real news, I am sure it took a long time for many viewers to realize this time it truly was a new story.

A shadow of the Royal New Zealand Air Force P3 Orion aircraft is seen on low cloud cover while it searches for missing Malaysia aircraft. Photo / Getty Images

The Malaysian authorities have insisted that "someone on the plane" was responsible for the disappearance of Flight MH370, saying investigators still believed that the disabling of its communications and the westward turn above the Gulf of Thailand were "deliberate".

Two official sources, who are close to the investigation but not authorised to comment publicly, said there were three main reasons investigators believe the plane's manoeuvres before it vanished on March 8 were intentional.

The plane's communications were disabled during the handover between Malaysian and Vietnamese air traffic controllers, the moment at which its disappearance from radar was least likely to be noticed.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11231097

Why hasn’t Australia said if it has seen relevant satellite images? Because it won’t.

Why doesn’t Australia reveal more search info, tell us if it knows more? Because it won’t.

We are a country that is floating in an ocean surrounded by Asian countries. We are sort of ‘on our own’ many, many kilometres away from any nations that we are aligned with. That makes us politically and militarily very careful.

Pretty much everything is on a need-to-know basis here - it is just how we roll. We are ruled by a democratic government, but the only choice that we get is which government we vote for every 3 years. After that, they have a mandate to do what they feel is ‘best for the country’. Most of the time that works just fine, and we have a beautiful, free, friendly, and relatively trouble-free country to live in.

I am a little nervous about the apparent crash area (hoping that it was not intentional and a little off course :please:) because there are definitely more strategically placed secret installations than those that have been mentioned in the media.

Just wanted to put this out here, as I just read last night’s posts, and hope that it may offer a degree of understanding to some.

All my opinion only

It so befuddles me…………..

The patents thing has been debunked.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members