Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: Yeah, that's why I like him too....he tells it like it is.

He's not involved in the recovery of other crashes. There are some other guys on that are involved with that.

The first time I see him on covering MH370, I could have sworn he was always the guy who did the British "Royals" news on CNN. Did anyone else notice that?? He used to talk about Princess Diana, etc.. I was so sure!! But then when he was referred to as all these other things, I was not sure anymore.

I looked him up on Google and Wiki is not kind to him. Drug charges, etc. But, drug charges has nothing to do with his IQ as far as I'm concerned. It appears he has been with CNN a long time. I still like him regardless. Maybe it is just his accent. lol jmo

Goodness after a month of Qwest and just how off he is I thought I wonder why this guy is here! So I checked it out. I now understand why he does not know what he is talking about!~

From a show on an airport: So we are here in the maintenance hangar, Bob tell me what you do here (fix airplanes)! So do you do regular maintenance on planes (yes). You better get maintenance right, right (right). Then three minutes of people naming the country they are from (I suppose to help us understand that people in airports come from all over just a guess!). And this stunning closer. “What airports are about is getting people from one place to another” (just want to make sure you all knew that)..

This one I just HAD to listen to. How planes work – this one a gem –galleys are complicated (yes)/let’s talk about seats (ok then)/ so this is an air bag (yes)/why do you put seats up during takeoff/so what is below the passenger cabin (the cargo area)/would I get cold if I flew in the cargo area(yes)/so where are the fuel tanks (see the wing)/These engines are not cheap are they (no).

How to pack a suitcase: Another one curiosity got the best of me! Why do we not like packing? Pack a necklace/why pack with a basic color(more matches)/a suitcase that folds up is great (it saves space)/how to get rest on the road (sleep does the trick)

Other stuff did not listen had enough as is!
Russian menus/how an airport stays open in winter/ways airlines try to get business/canine (yes ruff ruff!) capers/how to pack your suitcase/a tour of an airplane

Likes meth!
Richard Quest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/business.traveller/

Anderson is going to have an interview with Anish Patel from Dukane Seacom the underwater locator beacon/pinger manufacturer on...

At first I didn't think so.
But now....I think it's possible the plane was heading towards Australia.
Whatever the reason though, we may never find out.

Here's a theory: The plane flew up to 45 000 feet after the last communication with ATC, killing all the passengers and flight crew (not including pilots). They were using their own supply of oxygen. After everyone died, the plane then dropped to 25 000 feet and then down to 5 000 feet to avoid radar. The pilot or co-pilot was knocked out by the other while the plane continued on its new path to Australia. The knocked-out person eventually regains consciousness, and takes the plane down off the coast of Australia.

This theory would involve a pilot though, and I don't suspect either of them of anything as of yet. Unless someone broke into the cockpit and incapacitated both pilots...

I think it was very interesting on CNN just a few min. ago when Les Abends was speaking, and he said that as a pilot, he doesn't know that much about radar. I mean, he said he knows about air traffic control, that he goes from one air traffic control to another. It sounded to me like they don't pay that much attention to those things - he just said he just thought "someone" was always watching his plane. That makes total sense to me- their focus is on flying, not overseeing the intricacies of air traffic control. Also, it makes perfect sense to me why they wouldn't necessarily know about military radar - it does't relaly have anything to do with their jobs as commercial pilots who are flying on commercial airline routhes.

So I just was thinking, it sounds to me very much like whoever did this had some type of military avation background.

Some people posted similar things on here early on - that the going along border lines, etc., was kind of like military stealth moves.

IDK, but I am not completely sold on the pilot-suicide theory. Especially when you put this military-type aspect to it.

JMO.

That is just funny just posted Qwest and scrolled and here you were!

I looked him up on Google and Wiki is not kind to him. Drug charges, etc. But, drug charges has nothing to do with his IQ as far as I'm concerned. It appears he has been with CNN a long time. I still like him regardless. Maybe it is just his accent. lol jmo

Right, sorry to ask a technical question on here as totally off topic, but it's affecting my daily usage of Websleuths, grrrrrrrr!!

In the last couple of days all the graphics on here are just red x's. I mean things like the "thanks" "quote" buttons, and the little online light next to usernames, also the font buttons above ^^^^, just a row of little red x's. I can see photos no problem, and tried right clicking to show images, didn't work. Neither has a disk clean or clearing cookies. The most annoying thing is when I click on "thanks" (for I can still click on it!) it updates the page sloooooowly rather than just adding my name to the thanks list. And I used to be able to just hover over the search tab and it brought up a little box, now I get redirected to the proper search page.

It's driving me mad and making it hard to navigate the site properly (also affecting Ebay, I can't see any stars, just this red x on white background) and it looks messy!

I confess to being a bit of a techno-dunce, so if anyone can help (in laymans terms!) please message me, I don't want to clog up the thread and will delete this quite soon.

Check out this link - http://forums.cnet.com/7723-6122_102-547515/some-images-are-showing-only-a-red-x-how-to-fix-this/

:seeya:

Goodness after a month of Qwest and just how off he is I thought I wonder why this guy is here! So I checked it out. I now understand why he does not know what he is talking about!~

From a show on an airport: So we are here in the maintenance hangar, Bob tell me what you do here (fix airplanes)! So do you do regular maintenance on planes (yes). You better get maintenance right, right (right). Then three minutes of people naming the country they are from (I suppose to help us understand that people in airports come from all over just a guess!). And this stunning closer. “What airports are about is getting people from one place to another” (just want to make sure you all knew that)..

This one I just HAD to listen to. How planes work – this one a gem –galleys are complicated (yes)/let’s talk about seats (ok then)/ so this is an air bag (yes)/why do you put seats up during takeoff/so what is below the passenger cabin (the cargo area)/would I get cold if I flew in the cargo area(yes)/so where are the fuel tanks (see the wing)/These engines are not cheap are they (no).

How to pack a suitcase: Another one curiosity got the best of me! Why do we not like packing? Pack a necklace/why pack with a basic color(more matches)/a suitcase that folds up is great (it saves space)/how to get rest on the road (sleep does the trick)

Russian menus/how an airport stays open in winter/ways airlines try to get business/canine (yes ruff ruff!) capers/how to pack your suitcase/a tour of an airplane

Likes meth!

Could he be any worse or less knowledgeable than anyone else we have had to deal with? jmo

Oh whoa. I had not heard of that!! Wow. Well yes I agree with you. I'm glad CNN gave him a chance, or I guess he has been successful in other things, that's why CNN hired him. In any case, yes I like him too!

:floorlaugh: Yeah, that's why I like him too....he tells it like it is.

He's not involved in the recovery of other crashes. There are some other guys on that are involved with that.

The first time I see him on covering MH370, I could have sworn he was always the guy who did the British "Royals" news on CNN. Did anyone else notice that?? He used to talk about Princess Diana, etc.. I was so sure!! But then when he was referred to as all these other things, I was not sure anymore.

OT
Yes, I think "Jack of all trades / Master of None" is the perfect title. :floorlaugh:

I really like when he is on because he brings spunk and conflict to what is sometimes boring. I enjoy when he gets loud and starts flailing around.
I could not believe when I also saw they put some sort of airline crash expert title under his name a week or so ago.

I looked him up on google and I dont think he has any pilot or airline crash experience from what I can tell. Mainly business news stuff.
He is fun to watch if you can take him. :)

He had an unfortunate episode in Central Park awhile back but he has rebounded from that and I am glad for him.

Likes meth!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Poor guy, you really went after him hard!!

Might be a good book because the ending is not predictable. This is truly a mystery. jmo

I totally agree. This entire situation reads like a "multiple choice" quizz.

a.
b.
c.
d.
e. None of the above

OT
Yes, I think "Jack of all trades / Master of None" is the perfect title. :floorlaugh:

I really like when he is on because he brings spunk and conflict to what is sometimes boring. I enjoy when he gets loud and starts flailing around.
I could not believe when I also saw they put some sort of airline crash expert title under his name a week or so ago.

I looked him up on google and I dont think he has any pilot or airline crash experience from what I can tell. Mainly business news stuff.
He is fun to watch if you can take him. :)

He had an unfortunate episode in Central Park awhile back but he has rebounded from that and I am glad for him.

bbm

In that case, all of us on here need to be given "airline crash expert" titles after this.

I think it was very interesting on CNN just a few min. ago when Les Abends was speaking, and he said that as a pilot, he doesn't know that much about radar. I mean, he said he knows about air traffic control, that he goes from one air traffic control to another. It sounded to me like they don't pay that much attention to those things - he just said he just thought "someone" was always watching his plane. That makes total sense to me- their focus is on flying, not overseeing the intricacies of air traffic control. Also, it makes perfect sense to me why they wouldn't necessarily know about military radar - it does't relaly have anything to do with their jobs as commercial pilots who are flying on commercial airline routhes.

So I just was thinking, it sounds to me very much like whoever did this had some type of military avation background.

Some people posted similar things on here early on - that the going along border lines, etc., was kind of like military stealth moves.

IDK, but I am not completely sold on the pilot-suicide theory. Especially when you put this military-type aspect to it.

JMO.

I'm not sold on pilot suicide either. Now if either of the pilots had military experience, I might change my mind...

But by reading what you wrote, it would make sense that whoever did this had military flying training/experience. I wonder if there was a pilot flying in the "jump seat" and he was never accounted for.

Little has been said about the nuclear-powered submarine HMS Tireless but it is understood to have been operating in the search area.

http://news.sky.com/story/1238464/missing-mh370-facing-the-underwater-alps

Maybe this is what the chinese heard. jmo idk

I was thinking of that before I read your post. I sure hope all the pings that the ships have been hearing was not a submarine operating underneath them. Maybe something on a submarine was inadvertently making a sound that happened to be 1 second apart.

The thing that was worrisome is even yesterday when the northern ship heard the 2 hour noise and the 15 minute noise, they said the frequency was slighltly off on one of them.

I would have hoped if a submarine was nearby they would have radioed to Search Control that what they are hearing maybe them however if they were operating stealthfully then maybe they would never admit to being in the area.

Something else I have wondered about, If the flight data recorder will only have the last two (2) hours of communicating on it, (I'm guessing because it's on a 2 hour loop like a surveillance camera recording over it's self every 24 hours) does that mean if there was no conversation/communication that the last two hours of conversation would be there if it was not talked over. Hope this makes sense.

I'm not sold on pilot suicide either. Now if either of the pilots had military experience, I might change my mind...

But by reading what you wrote, it would make sense that whoever did this had military flying training/experience. I wonder if there was a pilot flying in the "jump seat" and he was never accounted for.

I don't know. Isn't there a diagram of the passengers and where they were seated on the plane?

Yes, or someone else. The Iranians look a little too young to have that type of experience. IDK. I guess one of them looks older, but the other one (with the cut-off legs), looks pretty young.

However, what if ONE person was doing the piloting, ANOTHER was the assistant - you know, handling all the passengers, etc.?

In fact, I think it definately needed 2 people, probably even more if this was hijacking. Like 3 at least. 2 at very minimum. But you would only need 1 with piloting experience.

JMO.

..A plane disappearing completely with no clues as to what happened or where except a maritime search company used traditonal math to work out a groundbreaking new method of tracking the plane to the south indian ocean whereupon others and inmarsat have refined it to locating the signals in thousands of square miles of ocean when it only has a 5 km radius under perfect conditions.

They not only seemed to have found the haystack but the needle too. And literally in its last days as far as the pinger goes. Its past its due date already...
*snipped for brevity
I know, it does seem sort of fantastical when you put it that way. Not to mention, the signals being 300 miles apart with both locations being right smack on top of the projected arc.
And then again, it's hard to imagine an enormous plane slipping into an ocean undetected. That's why I'd like to know how they've managed to get to this point.. did military actually detect plane activity or does it truly boil down to mathematical ingenuity.
CARIIS which map are you speaking of?
could you, or anyone else who knows which map is being spoken of, post the map or provide a link? I'd like to see it...TY!
I saw this map on Mary Schiavos twitter account - is this it?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkpZPedCMAEBuE3.jpg

From this (MAL 370 --I really like Carol Costello she asks true questions ya wanna see a journalist do what they are suppossed to do check out her interview with Atlantas mayor after people got stranded in their cars for 18 hours!!!

Anderson and Ashley are good too .

Wolf YUK he cant make a whole sentence - it comes out in clumps of 5-6 words at at time!

Qwest was a hoot at first -but just so much basic aviation stuff clueless!

Could he be any worse or less knowledgeable than anyone else we have had to deal with? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem