Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with this latest news that the co-captain tried to make a phone call, we can assume the plane had descended to a much lower level, as reported earlier, but more important he was still alive.

Yes, someone else could have been using.his phone but since the report says a regular number called, I have to believe it was the co-pilot. Hmmm"......

Well, with this latest news that the co-captain tried to make a phone call, we can assume the plane had descended to a much lower level, as reported earlier, but more important he was still alive.

Yes, someone else could have been using.his phone but since the report says a regular number called, I have to believe it was the co-pilot. Hmmm"......

JMO
Its becoming more and more suspicous that one of the pilots did something to his plane. Here is why that phone re-connect sounds suspicous to me.

When they boarded the plane it was said it was "diconnected" right before takeoff and that means it was purposely turned off most likely since they had not left airport and signal would still be available.

Then when it flew really low all of a sudden it reconnects signal so that tells me he had to have turned on phone again himself at some point during the flight. Maybe he had planned on flying low to make a critical call to one of his cohorts on the ground or something along those lines.

The fact that he turned his phone back on and got a signal when flying low just adds more suspicion to me about one of the pilots being involved with this flight disappearing.

I think reports are just saying his phone connected somewhere going back across Malaysia, not that he made a phone call. That could mean he or someone turned his phone on for some reason, may or may not be for a call? There is also another call being reported before the plane took off, I think that is the one you are referring to?

The call could of have been placed with a "Favorite" re: iPhone

Anyways, they are still trying to pin it on the pilots and crew again. Why do they keep reporting this?

Are there any FBI profilers profiling them? Or are they just going by whatever Malaysia is telling them?

The only reason why i'm pushing for "Amercian-based agencies" is because of the experience they have in dealing with air crashes, profiling, data collection, logistics etc...

JMO.

JMO
Its becoming more and more suspicous that one of the pilots did something to his plane. Here is why that phone re-connect sounds suspicous to me.

When they boarded the plane it was said it was "diconnected" right before takeoff and that means it was purposely turned off most likely since they had not left airport and signal would still be available.

Then when it flew really low all of a sudden it reconnects signal so that tells me he had to have turned on phone again himself at some point during the flight. Maybe he had planned on flying low to make a critical call to one of his cohorts on the ground or something along those lines.

The fact that he turned his phone back on and got a signal when flying low just adds more suspicion to me about one of the pilots being involved with this flight disappearing.

But wouldn't he just have his phone switched off as it's regulations? passengers are all told to switch off devices on take off, or am I missing something?

They need to check every passenger's cell phone carriers for the same type of "reconnect" signal if their service provider picked up a "roaming" reconnect to whatever towers would be in the alleged flight path when they were at the supposedly lower altitude. This may not provide a whole lot of information BUT it could help confirm the plane's exact location at a specific point in time. They would know what tower it was pinging off of.

I am sure at least a few people may have left their phones on, although most people follow the rules of flight and may have turned them off per stewardess instructions. But if anybody on that plane began to know something bad was happening to the plane, then some of the passengers probably turned on their phones.

JMO

BBM ~ Good thinking Hatfield. :seeya:

I'd like to know how long it was turned off for because, there was no mention of the length of the call.

so did co-pilot try to get a call out when things went wrong or when he realised pilot had other plans?

But wouldn't he just have his phone switched off as it's regulations? passengers are all told to switch off devices on take off, or am I missing something?

Technically the FO is not a passenger. Wasn't he caught smoking in the cockpit in previous flights along with hotties on his lap. :facepalm:

At this point, this all just speculation, IMO.

We don't even know if it was him re-enabling the phone.

Technically the FO is not a passenger. Wasn't he caught smoking in the cockpit in previous flights along with hotties on his lap. :facepalm:

At this point, this all just speculation, IMO.

We don't even know if it was him re-enabling the phone.

true but maybe he was by the book with this and also maybe saving battery, I don't think it suspicious that he would switch it off before take off

They need to check every passenger's cell phone carriers for the same type of "reconnect" signal if their service provider picked up a "roaming" reconnect to whatever towers would be in the alleged flight path when they were at the supposedly lower altitude. This may not provide a whole lot of information BUT it could help confirm the plane's exact location at a specific point in time. They would know what tower it was pinging off of.

I am sure at least a few people may have left their phones on, although most people follow the rules of flight and may have turned them off per stewardess instructions. But if anybody on that plane began to know something bad was happening to the plane, then some of the passengers probably turned on their phones.

:scared: If MH370 flew at 5000 feet, the ground would be so close.

Some people don't follow the cabin rules. I accidently left my phone on once on a flight. Ooops ;)

Right that is the point. He switched it off at takeoff time while on the tarmac but then he had to have switched his phone back on at some point before the "reconnect" at the lower altitude. A VERY Suspicious action to me because he should have been flying the airplane and not worrying about his cell phone.

Right that is the point. He switched it off at takeoff time while on the tarmac but then he had to have switched his phone back on at some point before the "reconnect" at the lower altitude. A VERY Suspicious action to me because he should have been flying the airplane and not worrying about his cell phone.

Or the co-pilot was freaking out at the pilot's actions or at something wrong with plane so tried to call out?

:scared: If MH370 flew at 5000 feet, the ground would be so close.

Some people don't follow the cabin rules. I accidently left my phone on once on a flight. Ooops ;)

a-hem, me too, a couple of times :)

I'd be interested to know whether his phone was picked up connecting to any towers prior to this last one - ie media are reporting it as significant in that it either indicates he made a call or turned on his phone just before they went off the radar, but he could have switched it on and off again as per regulations, and it could have been on for some time before this last connection was received. I think the significance of this is perhaps more that it supports the theory that the plane was flying very low and fast. If it wasn't a call and just a reconnection, you would expect a number of the passengers' phones to reconnect as well - at this point in the journey most people would have turned their phones back on by now (if they could) so if no other phones are shown to have reconnected that in itself could be quite telling. Jmo

Or the co-pilot was freaking out at the pilot's actions or at something wrong with plane so tried to call out?

Yes, that is possible too.

Like a couple of us have already mentioned, they need to check all passengers service providers for any "reconnect" and determine what exact tower their phones pinged off at any point during the flight.

It can help determine exact location of plane at a specific point in time if they can get tower pings identified.

May not help anything else, but that is important enough to do that analysis.

Well, someone disabled communications and zig-zagged waypoints. Auto-pilot doesn't fit again. :banghead:

Could the phone have been switched on for more nefarious reasons? To start a timer, perhaps? Sorry, idk about these things.

I was watching CNN a little bit ago and it was kind of funny in a sad way. They had 2 guys on and one was the main guy who builds the pingers and the other guy was the guy who builds the pinger locators. It was almost comical to have the guy who builds the "sound maker" and the guy who builds the "sound picker-upper" side-by-side on the TV screen. LOL

The interesting part of the discussion was the guy who builds the "sound picker-upper" talked about how the sound can bounce all kinds of crazy ways like if the pinger was under a piece of hard metal and it was deflecting sound off to the side.

It kind of helped explain how they could be getting the strange locations at the surface from the pinger locators that Ocean Shield is getting.

"The searchers want to pinpoint the exact location of the source of the sounds — or as close as they can get — and then send down a robotic submersible to look for wreckage. But the sub will not be deployed until officials are confident.

On Friday, search and rescue officials in Australia say they are confident they now know the approximate position of the jetliner's black box recorders, but fear their batteries may be dead."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malays...tralian-pm-predicts-long-jet-search-1.2607925

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine