Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did this Richard Quest guy come from on CNN ?? Was he a former sports announcer or a game show host ? Both careers seem to fit.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Omggggg that is too funny.

We had this same discussion on here about a week ago.

I was saying he keeps getting different captions under his name - one day it's "pilot," then "aviation analyst," then someone else said they seen "crash recovery expert." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Oh yeah, I forgot "CNN business analyst."

Then I said I remembered seeing him on CNN before doing the Royals news!!!!!

I guess I just never really thought about it before all of this, YKWIM? I did assume that "someone" was tracking and keeping an eye on the plane I'm on. I just didn't think about how often or precisely how it all works. If I was on a flight, I just thought the pilots and the ground control are working together to handle everything - I never thought about how it worked going over the ocean.

But like you say, this is a unique event and generally everything seems to work just fine for thousands of flights every day.

And it seems like most air crashes occur on land, taking off and landing; which usually has witnesses.

Omggggg that is too funny.

We had this same discussion on here about a week ago.

I was saying he keeps getting different captions under his name - one day it's "pilot," then "aviation analyst," then someone else said they seen "crash recovery expert." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Oh yeah, I forgot "CNN business analyst."

Then I said I remembered seeing him on CNN before doing the Royals news!!!!!

Sorry I missed that discussion. I spend a lot of time down at the local Walmart with FBI flyers trying to spot serial killers. So far I haven't had any luck, but it is always fun to create a scramble with the local SWAT team and law enforcement guys.

As long as we're discussing conspiracy theories ----------------

-I must admit the video of Captain Shah going thru security, the point at which he seems to look straight at the security camera as he's going through, that caught my eye the first time I saw the video.

-On CNN when they had "exclusive" interview with the Iranian man's mother in Germany, and she said her son got the passport and was coming to see her b/c she has (had?) cancer and she told him that she needed him. But what about the other guy he was with? This struck out to me from the interview. If one Iranian guy was going to see his mother who had cancer, what was the other guy's reason? Why did they go together? Wouldn't it attract more attention to them if they were travelling together, both on stolen passports? They apparently went into the airport separately, but still went on the same flight. If one guy was going to see his sick mother, how did he have time to bring this other guy into his whole plan? I dunno I still am suspicious of the two of them, IDK why but just some things don't add up.

JMO.

Sorry I missed that discussion. I spend a lot of time down at the local Walmart with FBI flyers trying to spot serial killers. So far I haven't had any luck, but it is always fun to create a scramble with the local SWAT team and law enforcement guys.

I too find this more than irritating. While important (and very sad), this is one plane with a limited amount of people on board.

There are countless people who are already feeling the stress and strain of big Govt cuts in our countries - and deaths in other areas that may be attributed to these cuts (thinking of the health sector here .. my DD who is a young RN was very upset about 2 completely unexpected deaths yesterday on her ward .. one which may be attributed to delays due to cuts in $).

There is certainly another element to be considered here when thinking of the massive expenditure.

The strict PROFIT motivation of most large corporations considers the hapless consumers as a nuisance to be dealt with should a lawsuit raise its ugly head. I hate it but that is the way it works JMO

Where did this Richard Quest guy come from on CNN ?? Was he a former sports announcer or a game show host ? Both careers seem to fit.

He reminds me of a cricket or polo announcer.

-I must admit the video of Captain Shah going thru security, the point at which he seems to look straight at the security camera as he's going through, that caught my eye the first time I saw the video.

-On CNN when they had "exclusive" interview with the Iranian man's mother in Germany, and she said her son got the passport and was coming to see her b/c she has (had?) cancer and she told him that she needed him. But what about the other guy he was with? This struck out to me from the interview. If one Iranian guy was going to see his mother who had cancer, what was the other guy's reason? Why did they go together? Wouldn't it attract more attention to them if they were travelling together, both on stolen passports? They apparently went into the airport separately, but still went on the same flight. If one guy was going to see his sick mother, how did he have time to bring this other guy into his whole plan? I dunno I still am suspicious of the two of them, IDK why but just some things don't add up.

JMO.

Hmm......ever seen a surveillance camera and looked right at it wondering who was watching you ?? I do it everytime I see one. Sometimes I do other things to see if I can get the person that is watching me to make a move.

The Iranian guys didn't have anything to do with this. If someone took over this plane, they had a lot more experience than some 20 year old punk.

JMO.

I guess we are just assuming since it was two Iranians with jacked passports were together.

Perhaps they were not travelling together, as Lord only knows how many other Iranians passed through security with stolen passports.

I wish Interpol would get down to the supplier of these stolen identities. Maybe they are, who knows. :sigh:

Hmm......ever seen a surveillance camera and looked right at it wondering who was watching you ?? I do it everytime I see one. Sometimes I do other things to see if I can get the person that is watching me to make a move.

The Iranian guys didn't have anything to do with this. If someone took over this plane, they had a lot more experience than some 20 year old punk.

Yep.

Chess

Who move first? How many and in what directions?

Who move next? Ditto above.

Who moves now? Ditto above.

How does this particular game end? Hit the clock and watch...

:floorlaugh:

You'd be better off at the library, 1st floor bathroom NY City. Just trying to help...Bring matches, bleach, and extra flip flops...:D

Yes, that's true. It's just that an airport is a busy place with people going to and fro, people everywhere - esp. going thru the security - I do think it's a little odd that amidst all of that he chose to look up seemingly directly at the camera.

Re: Iranians - one of them looks fairly young, the other doesn't look that young. It could have been that the older one was the one who was to pilot the plane, the younger one to handle the cabin (is that the right word for the rest of the plane?) And also, I would expect younger if they were terrorists.

JMO.

JMO.

Yep. Yep.
The second guy bugs me.
The one visiting his mother is a young guy (19?). The second guy is thirty. I think some reports stated they were friends and were traveling together, but, I don't believe that.

But then, I go back to WHY?
That seems to be the theme here. :eek:verreaction:

BBM ~ The only thing that doesn't add up about it being shot down is the pings.

Can the Immasat pings come from anywhere in that corridor?

Can they all be coordinated, with a touch of truth?

I know you have read, and perhaps watched enough now, to know where it is all headed. :)

Yep.

Chess

Who move first? How many and in what directions?

Who move next? Ditto above.

Who moves now? Ditto above.

How does this particular game end? Hit the clock and watch...

Yeah, it can be fun to look at a camera and act all surprised, nervous, and fidgity.

I keep hoping for a false arrest, since I could use the money from the resulting lawsuit, but so far it hasn't happened.

Yeah, it can be fun to look at a camera and act all surprised, nervous, and fidgity.

I keep hoping for a false arrest, since I could use the money from the resulting lawsuit, but so far it hasn't happened.

Too big a law suit. Take it up a few levels beyond the 1 ;)

I guess we are just assuming since it was two Iranians with jacked passports were together.

Perhaps they were not travelling together, as Lord only knows how many other Iranians passed through security with stolen passports.

I wish Interpol would get down to the supplier of these stolen identities. Maybe they are, who knows. :sigh:

They had interviews in a couple of places with the man who they were staying with for a couple of days in Kuala Lumpur. IIRC, there is a picture of this man with two Iranian men, all 3 of them together. I'm pretty sure they were both together. Also the woman at the travel agency - there was an interview with her somewhere on the webz and she talked about them together - that this man Ali called and wanted to get tickets for them.

Ali is the one who apparently organized their tickets, and perhaps also arranged their stolen passports. I think he has fled to Iran, prob. due to his illegal passport activities.

JMO.

I have thought from the start plane got shot down accidentally. No one wants to say who or why. For all we know the plane was on fire over the oil rigger.

But there would have been debris, right?

Ahhh what do I know...

This is so crazy...

Poor families...

*BBM*
OK, that made me :giggle:
I had a flash of the plane traveling along some highway in disguise...kind of looking like the Air Israel Jet in "Airplane!"!

33k7u54.png

<respectfully snipped>.
:silly:

Thanks - I needed that visual. Love that movie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#