Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN is reporting this now. Rumor that black boxes have been located. From associated press.

I think we're going to need to see photos of wreckage before we believe anything about black boxes found on ocean floors.

Also, we need to thank Steelman for going to bed thinking nothing was coming tonight.

This entire "ping" thing, and the shear luck it would take in order to locate it, is very suspicious

Totally agree -- just amazing that the Chinese ship, that had unsophistacted listening devices, who were out of the search area that day, who did not tell anyone,amazingly found a "ping" on day 31.

...and threw off everything for a bit of time

I call that LUCK or.....................................

I know it is very lucky. There is more information from intelligence, satellites or submarines that is not being disclosed to the public. We do not know what equipment China or any nation has. I am just glad it looks like the search is getting somewhere for the sake of 239 families and our sanity.

15 minutes till press conference

Chanel 9 news on it now too.

BREAKING NEWS: There are unconfirmed reports that the black box from ‪#‎MH370‬ has been found. Prime Minister Tony Abbott will be holding a press conference at 1.45pm AEST.

‪#‎9News‬

I think we're going to need to see photos of wreckage before we believe anything about black boxes found on ocean floors.

Also, we need to thank Steelman for going to bed thinking nothing was coming tonight.

There is "breaking news" every night. ;)

Lunchtime Friday Perth time.

WARNING ALERT - There are reports on twitter that the Prime Minister of Australia will be holding a press conference in Beijing regarding MH370 at 1:45pm Perth Australia time just under one hour from now. 1:45 am New York Time, 4:45 am UK time CNN should be showing it live.

RUMOR - Black boxes may have been found

Nine News Australia ‏@9NewsAUS 5m

UPDATE: PM @TonyAbbottMHR will hold a press conference on unconfirmed reports the #MH370 black box has been found at 1.45pm AEST. #9News

Unless the black boxes are on a ridge or mountain I doubt they had enough time to send anything down to get them. Can't recall but is the autonomous vehicle searching? In that case possibly.

Could they have sent down a submersible and gotten pictures of the wreckage and/or the boxes? I'd guess the wreckage, myself, because that would be in a larger area.

I hope so much that there is closure soon on whether the plane went down here, if not closure on why yet.

I agree with the dude on CNN (grey hair and goatee) in some way. The black box is found? Let's see some debris.
Unless it sunk as one or 2 pieces.

TONY Abbott has revealed that rescue teams have honed in on signals that they are now certain belong to the black box flight recorder from missing Malaysian flight MH370.

He will meet personally tonight with Chinese President Xi Jinping to update him on the latest efforts to find the black box, hinting that it would soon be located.

“We have very much narrowed down the search area...we have now had a series of detections, some for quite a long period of time.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...x-has-been-found/story-fnizu68q-1226880483186

If I were a family member waiting, I would need to see wreckage to be convinced. After all the yes and no, back and forth, side to side and whatever else...

With the way this game of telephone goes I wouldn't be surprised if they're actually announcing that someone found black boxes of mangosteens.

I agree with the dude on CNN (grey hair and goatee) in some way. The black box is found? Let's see some debris.
Unless it sunk as one or 2 pieces.

I agree with him too. Then again I am a realist.

I'm going with the glass half full. It is time. jmo

Ok, now no 5th ping?????????????

WTH I can't keep going to bed angry every night.

If this plane is where they are looking, the best we are going to get is murky photos from a submersible. Way too deep for any real salvage.
At least I am pretty sure of that...

Ok, has anyone thought a black box is being secretly planted to shut everyone up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove