Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure if this is from a "reliable" news source, but it seems the anonymous sources are at it again...

http://www.khaama.com/missing-malay...-afghanistan-russian-intelligence-claims-3561

This has also been reported in the UK daily mirror & daily star, so really not sure... But again - who knows what to believe any more?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh370-hijacked-afghanistan-russian-intelligence-3407468

This is one of the prevalent 'conspiracy theories' that has been around the blogosphere since MH370 went missing. At this point, I no longer know what to believe. :confused:

Unsure if this is from a "reliable" news source, but it seems the anonymous sources are at it again...

http://www.khaama.com/missing-malay...-afghanistan-russian-intelligence-claims-3561

This has also been reported in the UK daily mirror & daily star, so really not sure... But again - who knows what to believe any more?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh370-hijacked-afghanistan-russian-intelligence-3407468

I would much rather they be there than in the Indian Ocean - keeping fingers crossed.

The recent abduction of a Filipina and a Chinese female tourist from a Malay resort has hit the headlines again but now abductors are asking a ransom of $11 million from China. This is a Muslim Philipines faction so who knows......

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/kidnappers-demand-us-11m/1066848.html

Why would the German insurance company Allianz start payment for the plane when Malaysia said it was a criminal act? Insurance companies do not give out money willy-nilly.

I am not a lawyer but I believe that the airline is responsible for the safety of passengers. Even if it was a criminal act, airline security should have prevented a criminal from boarding or illegitimate cargo from being loaded or improper maintenance of the aircraft pre-flight. Then if it turns out to be an anomalous mechanical issue, the airline could sue Boeing or Rolls Royce . JMO JMO

This is one of the prevalent 'conspiracy theories' that has been around the blogosphere since MH370 went missing. At this point, I no longer know what to believe. :confused:

Oh, i know there's been many conspiracy theories surrounding the disappearance of flight MH370 but this one, being reported today, seems just a bit different to the norm for some reason.

I have always thought the aircraft landed somewhere, just unsure where, why or how... It's a bit far from the Southern Indian Ocean though, where all the search seems focussed. But then again, the Northern corridor has always been ruled out?

Again - who knows???

I would much rather they be there than in the Indian Ocean - keeping fingers crossed.

The recent abduction of a Filipina and a Chinese female tourist from a Malay resort has hit the headlines again but now abductors are asking a ransom of $11 million from China. This is a Muslim Philipines faction so who knows......

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/kidnappers-demand-us-11m/1066848.html

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed - i always thought they'd landed, just don't know where. I just hope that there's news of some sort soon.

There's a heap of crazy stuff happens in the world, that ordinarily we would glaze over & get on with things, but i think we're all very tuned into Asia happenings just now. This maybe unrelated, but shows the sort of events that happen regularly, but we don't find out about, and it shows the lengths that people will go to, for their "cause"

I totally agree, I've thought for a long time that this was pilot suicide, and I was pooh-poohed here about what a great man Captain Shah was.:banghead:
Now that the co-pilot tried to make a cell call tells me that he wasn't involved and was trying to call for help. It reinforces my belief that this was pilot suicide. Pilot suicide has happened before, I don't understand why people refuse to believe this is possible. It's what the majority of officials are pointing at- there was no malfunction or fire.

Even if he made that call, that's not the only possible interpretation, in fact if he was aware that Shah had "gone rogue" why not just try to incapacitate him? With all the passengers and crew, he would have been wildly outnumbered. Alternative explanations would include, trying to call for help after major mechanical failure, including of communication systems, or that he was calling someone else involved with the plot, with Shah having already been incapacitated.

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed - i always thought they'd landed, just don't know where. I just hope that there's news of some sort soon.

There's a heap of crazy stuff happens in the world, that ordinarily we would glaze over & get on with things, but i think we're all very tuned into Asia happenings just now. This maybe unrelated, but shows the sort of events that happen regularly, but we don't find out about, and it shows the lengths that people will go to, for their "cause"

I must admit that one of the ''out there'' notions that I keep quashing is that perhaps the highly visible ''search'' is a distraction ((expensive one at that)) while negotiations are taking place or being ignored or being contemplated.:twocents: <<----sounds nutty I realize but then this whole incident is beyond comprehension

Oh, i know there's been many conspiracy theories surrounding the disappearance of flight MH370 but this one, being reported today, seems just a bit different to the norm for some reason.

I have always thought the aircraft landed somewhere, just unsure where, why or how... It's a bit far from the Southern Indian Ocean though, where all the search seems focussed. But then again, the Northern corridor has always been ruled out?

Again - who knows???

How about this for a theory? The plane was intentionally diverted, possibly with the collusion of one of the pilots. It was landed early on after disappearance, possibly during the "zig-zag" motion. Passengers and/or cargo could have been offloaded as desired by the plotters, and the plane then flown on, on autopilot, and dumped in a remote and inhospitable area of ocean. Alternatively the tracking and communication equipment, and black boxes could have been detached, and sent down the "southern arc" using a small aircraft and dumped into the sea. The plane along with passengers and cargo could have then been flown on anywhere else for whatever purpose.

How about this for a theory? The plane was intentionally diverted, possibly with the collusion of one of the pilots. It was landed early on after disappearance, possibly during the "zig-zag" motion. Passengers and/or cargo could have been offloaded as desired by the plotters, and the plane then flown on, on autopilot, and dumped in a remote and inhospitable area of ocean. Alternatively the tracking and communication equipment, and black boxes could have been detached, and sent down the "southern arc" using a small aircraft and dumped into the sea. The plane along with passengers and cargo could have then been flown on anywhere else for whatever purpose.

Could be! :fence:

I must admit that one of the ''out there'' notions that I keep quashing is that perhaps the highly visible ''search'' is a distraction ((expensive one at that)) while negotiations are taking place or being ignored or being contemplated.:twocents: <<----sounds nutty I realize but then this whole incident is beyond comprehension

I have to say, i agree. I have my rational thoughts - there's a heap of logical information pointing to search areas, pings found - there's something in it.

Then i go back to my original gut feeling, that the plane has landed somewhere. I don't know where. But someone, somewhere does, and regards the search - they're looking for "something" important. We have been given lots of information, which has changed on so many occasions. This doesn't seem like cover up to me - more like damage limitation, if that makes sense? I imagine someone has innocently said something - then someone else saying "no!! Don't tell them that! Ok, you said it, lets rustle it up & confuse them so we can get this sorted asap..." If that makes sense? For clarity, i do not think this is a cover up, i just think that if there are people at risk, the changing of information is to protect them.

For the record, i'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything, and definately not argumentative or someone who wants to disagree with anyone. I just hope that this situation is resolved soon, and there are answers for the families of all on board.

But why? So are you thinking he just wanted to commit suicide? Or send a statement - but the probably with the "statement theory" is that what kind of statement is it if the plane and black boxes were never even found? It would just be ?, no statement.

I don't think it was pilot suicide.
The plane could have sank intact without it having to have been suicide.
The only way it would have sank intact though is if there was still someone flying the plane and flew it low enough over the water that it wouldn't have broken up on impact. Hijackers could have been flying the plane.

But I don't think it was hijacked, either. I'm still going with mechanical failure.

Had the plane been heading towards Diego Garcia it would have passed right under the satellite. jmo

True. But it could of been a planned hijacking for bigger purposes than our imaginations.

Yes, that could be a go-er! It's the idea of the plane being traced to the deepest, darkest, most treacherous part of earth that throws me every time... So much makes sense, then the Southern indian ocean as the end point?

I've often wondered if it would be easy for someone to have removed the black boxes & plank them there... They would obviously lead back to where the plane is currently, as the flight data would all be there, but would be very difficult to find? As we're discovering as each day passes...

But Malaysia has said over and over again that they think someone took over the plane and that this was a criminal act?

Unlike the other things, that makes absolutely no sense why they would say that if there was no evidence of it. Meaning, if it was some mechanical error, why would they lie and say "someone took over the plane" and criminal act? There is no reason for them to lie about that due to "ongoing investigations."

BBM~

This is the one statement the Malaysian PM made at the beginning of the investigation that sits in the back of my mind.

Transcript from this press conference with Malaysian PM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnHwLupCH-M

"They would obviously lead back to where the plane is currently..."

Only if it hadn't been moved on since.

If it was a mechanical error, they wouldn't want to be held responsible for it.
It's easier for them to say "Oh so-and-so did it."

Then why if it was mechanical error, what would MAS be responsible for?

Because they did not follow up on the notification given by Boeing:

General Electric Co (GE.N) and Boeing Co (BA.N) have alerted airlines about a potential problem with engines on Boeing's long-range 777 jumbo jet that caused the engines to shut in mid-flight twice this year.

The gearbox transfers power from the engine to run fuel pumps and other vital engine functions, GE said. Failure causes the engine to shut down.

The incidents in which engines shut down during flight occurred in February and on May 9, GE said. One of the incidents occurred on an Air China plane. The other could not immediately be identified.

In both cases, only one engine shut down, and the twin-engine 777 is able to continue flight with the remaining engine.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/15/us-ge-boeing-engines-idUSBRE94E1CX20130515

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61