Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM only when you are posting links. The rumors in this case are flying like the Oz monkeys. Keep in mind that an end of searching by the different governments does not mean an end of the search but that private companies may be considered in the near future. No reports have been issued yet that the plane landed some other place than where they believe it is.

I really think if we were to sit down and start from the very beginning and put together just the facts that have been verified, or have stood the test of time, we would be able to come up with something with far more credibility than what is flying around our heads now.

MSM Video link on YouTube Wall Street Journal LIVE video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtH-t92QT8"]How Malaysia Air Flight MH370 Left Its Data Trail - YouTube[/ame]
Published on Mar 15, 2014: "Wall Street Journal's Andy Pasztor has been reporting on Flight MH370 since it disappeared. Here he explains how a plane can still transmit "pings" that allow investigators to track it even after its main tracking systems — or transponders — are shut off."

MSM link The Wall Street Journal published Updated March 13 2014:
"ASIA NEWS
U.S. Investigators Suspect Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Flew On for Hours
Investigators Believe Plane Flew On for Total of Up to Five Hours"
"The investigators believe the plane flew for a total of up to five hours, according to these people,
based on analysis of signals sent by the Boeing 777's satellite-communication link designed to automatically
transmit the status of certain onboard systems to the ground."

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles...086282.html&fpid=2,7,121,122,201,401,641,1009

MSM link The Wall Street Journal published Updated March 14, 2014:
"Satellite Data Reveal Route of Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane
Jetliner 'Pinged' Satellites With Location, Altitude for Hours After Disappearance."
"Malaysia Airlines 3786.KU +4.55% ' missing jet transmitted its location repeatedly
to satellites over the course of five hours after it disappeared from radar,
people briefed on the matter said, as searchers zeroed in on new target areas hundreds
of miles west of the plane's original course."
Link:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles...0001424052702304185104579437573396580350.html

MSM link CNN Summary of reports, updated Tue April 22, 2014:
"The search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
updated, Tue April 22, 2014"
http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2014/03/world/malaysia-flight-map/

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not crashed

THE search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane may return to the possibility that the jet landed somewhere, according to latest media reports.

The New Strait Times quoted sources close to the investigation saying that the failure to turn up any debris at the current southern Indian Ocean search site was causing a rethink among investigators.

The sources said that they were considering revisiting the scenario that the plane had landed at an unknown location.

“The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd,” the sources said.

The sources told the paper that another possibility was that the plane had crash landed in a remote spot.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...nded-not-crashed/story-fniztvng-1226892871899

https://www.facebook.com/couriermai...97701/10152308035417702/?type=1&stream_ref=10

I still think the plane is close to where they think it is, based on the pinging sounds. From the map of the pinging locations (where detected), it seems like a rather large area. So probably it's just that the Bluefin searched a different area than where the plane is. I really don't think it's possible to check that entire area in the short tiime Bluefin has been going underwater.

So basically what I'm saying is - it's probably going to take months for Bluefin to check that entire area. I do believe it's down there somewhere in that area. It's just a matter of Bluefin finding it.

JMO.

Lots of satellites up in space
I have watched countless Rockets launch from Cape Canaveral from my backyard during the time I lived in Florida

Here is a link of the launch schedule for this year, and a brief description of the rockets being launched..

http://spacecoastlaunches.com/#schedule

http://www.universetoday.com/42198/how-many-satellites-in-space/

According to that link, there are 1071(+ now, since there have been new launches since then) satellites orbiting earth - roughly half of those are in Low-Earth Orbit, many of which are used to observe the Earth.

Todays Search

Joint Agency Coordination Centre

Media Release
23 April 2014

Up to 10 military aircraft and 12 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 37,948 square kilometres. The centre of the search area lies approximately 855 kilometres north west of Perth.

Bluefin-21 AUV is currently completing mission ten in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has now completed more than 80 per cent of the focused underwater search area. No contacts of interest have been found to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April.

The weather forecast for today is for isolated showers increasing to heavy rain, widespread low cloud, with south easterly winds, sea swells up to 2.5 metres and visibility of one kilometere. Prevailing weather conditions may affect today's air search.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr033.aspx

This may be one reason the manifest is not being released until the plane is located. Authorities want to know the exact location of the plane before they release what valuable goods were on board. If it is on the bottom of the ocean, most, if not all, items on board are ruined. If, the plane is somewhere else, then that presents an entirely different story!

On the other hand, with the way Malayasia has not been freely giving information out, is there a secretive reason behind the scene? :banghead:

IMO, it is something valuable, and they don't want to release to the media until it has been found.

Maybe that's why Malaysia and Australia had the meeting for who has authority over the goods. :dunno:

Seems like with all the circumstances surrounding MAS 370, the theories and rumors run wild.......

The Freescale/Rothschild patent......

The Maersk Alabama Navy Seal deaths/cargo>KL>MAS 370 then shot down by DE weapon after public announcement of new capability......

MAS 370 shadowing the UAE fight to Iran.......

We should buy Alcoa stock due to all the tinfoil that's going to be needed.....

I can't believe there is no more info. about the oil rig worker eyewitness story or the sightings by islanders of a low flying passenger jet. Those seem more noteworthy of a concerted investigation, plus they have less skin in the game....

I'm in the tinfoil stock. :floorlaugh:

BBM ~ I've always believed the oil rigger guy right from the get go. I don't think he just decided to make this up. It's too bad there isn't another person on that rig backing up his story.

The theories are going to go on until the world finds out what happened to MH370. It's only natural, since this is the craziest air disaster/disappearance I can remember in my lifetime.

JMO.

I still think the plane is close to where they think it is, based on the pinging sounds. From the map of the pinging locations (where detected), it seems like a rather large area. So probably it's just that the Bluefin searched a different area than where the plane is. I really don't think it's possible to check that entire area in the short tiime Bluefin has been going underwater.

So basically what I'm saying is - it's probably going to take months for Bluefin to check that entire area. I do believe it's down there somewhere in that area. It's just a matter of Bluefin finding it.

JMO.

I agree with you 100% but this is just my opinion. I respect the opinion of every member regarding where the plane is. Thank you for continuing to post updates and links everyone. Thanks Amee for posting the press releases you have just beat me to it the last few nights by minutes lol. I really appreciate your dedication to keeping us all informed, just in case I am unable to post it quickly after release due to my horrendous leg that I want to saw off.

I don't have much to add to conversation at the moment as nothing much is happening. It will be interesting to see how much longer they continue with the air searches as any debris floating on the sea will be all over the place by now. The searchers must be very frustrated but I am sure they will keep going regardless. The families of those on the plane must be suffering terribly with no end to the misery. They are in my prayers every night along with the families of the ferry disaster victims.

The aerial search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been suspended due to bad weather caused by a tropical cyclone.

"Planned air search activities have been suspended for today due to poor weather conditions in the search area as a result of Tropical Cyclone Jack," the Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC), which is managing the search, said in a statement.

"It has been determined that the current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, and would make any air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous."

However, ten ships will continue searches today across an area of about 49,500 square kilometres, JACC said. The centre of the search area is about 1,600 kilometres north-west of Perth

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-22/malaysia-airlines-mh370-cyclone-halts-hunt-for-plane/5404258

Thankfully this was yesterday they will be back doing the air searches today Wednesday 23rd of April according to today's press release 23/4/2014 which you posted.

MSM only when you are posting links. The rumors in this case are flying like the Oz monkeys. Keep in mind that an end of searching by the different governments does not mean an end of the search but that private companies may be considered in the near future. No reports have been issued yet that the plane landed some other place than where they believe it is.

I really think if we were to sit down and start from the very beginning and put together just the facts that have been verified, or have stood the test of time, we would be able to come up with something with far more credibility than what is flying around our heads now.

You're right LambChop.

K.I.S.S. Theory - Keep it Simple Stupid.

MH370 flying as normal, and all of a sudden, a fire broke out and the transponders and everything electrical was manually powered off to prevent it from spreading. Mind you, aren't there fire extinguishers in the cockpit? :waitasec:
The pilots had a plan to land on Palau Langkawi. This route to is better to fly to than through 8,000 foot ridges on the way back to KL. No time for a distress call.
Somehow, auto-pilot got engaged?, it went up and down and all around, all the crew and passengers died from hypoxia, and it flew on auto-pilot until it crashed.

All this, and not one radar saw them way off course. Simple. ;)

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not crashed

THE search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane may return to the possibility that the jet landed somewhere, according to latest media reports.

The New Strait Times quoted sources close to the investigation saying that the failure to turn up any debris at the current southern Indian Ocean search site was causing a rethink among investigators.

The sources said that they were considering revisiting the scenario that the plane had landed at an unknown location.

“The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd,” the sources said.

The sources told the paper that another possibility was that the plane had crash landed in a remote spot.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...nded-not-crashed/story-fniztvng-1226892871899

https://www.facebook.com/couriermai...97701/10152308035417702/?type=1&stream_ref=10

BBM

:banghead: How many times have I wondered about debris.

Ok... now the story will come out hopefully.

I agree with you 100% but this is just my opinion. I respect the opinion of every member regarding where the plane is. Thank you for continuing to post updates and links everyone. Thanks Amee for posting the press releases you have just beat me to it the last few nights by minutes lol. I really appreciate your dedication to keeping us all informed, just in case I am unable to post it quickly after release due to my horrendous leg that I want to saw off.

I don't have much to add to conversation at the moment as nothing much is happening. It will be interesting to see how much longer they continue with the air searches as any debris floating on the sea will be all over the place by now. The searchers must be very frustrated but I am sure they will keep going regardless. The families of those on the plane must be suffering terribly with no end to the misery. They are in my prayers every night along with the families of the ferry disaster victims.

:wave:

Hi Greg

Thank You and you are welcome. I appreciate you posting the JACC updates as well :) My dog has me up at 5am these mornings otherwise I would be well behind you with the updates lol.
Sorry to hear you are in pain. I hope your leg heals soon.

I agree totally regarding the rest of your post. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members