Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could go back to thread 1, page 1 really.

To be honest we might as well since most of the reported speculation has come to nothing. And at least t1 p1 was a bit more hopeful...

Theories so far:

Bomb
Accident
Hypoxia
Pilot suicide
Shot down by Malay military
Shot down by other military
Hijacking
Black hole
Stolen to order

Any more?

To be honest we might as well since most of the reported speculation has come to nothing. And at least t1 p1 was a bit more hopeful...

Theories so far:

Bomb
Accident
Hypoxia
Pilot suicide
Hijacking
Black hole
Stolen to order

Any more?

Theories so far:

Bomb
Accident
Hypoxia
Pilot suicide
Hijacking
Black hole
Stolen to order
Military Experiment where aircraft disappears from one spot and re-appears at another at another time... (Philidelphia Experiment Type Scenario)

Any more?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment"]Philadelphia Experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Officials Deny Engine Data Report From Missing MH370

Officials were no closer to solving the mystery of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 Thursday as they denied a report that data has emerged showing that plane continued to fly four hours after leaving radar screens.

Malaysia's transport minister said a report in the Wall Street Journal - that the aircraft’s engines had continued to transmit data long after the plane’s last confirmed position - was "inaccurate." ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/officials-deny-engine-data-report-missing-mh370-n51576

Good Morning. I hope this plane is found today. I realize the search area is huge. Which really surprises me. I always figured they could track anything. Maybe a secondary tracker that can't be turned off. But I really don't know anything about planes. I just saw this tag that could be place on anything and you can track it. I was thinking about where I could put it on my kids.

I didn't follow very closely yesterday. Would the businessman's sighting at 1:45am and the New Zealander's oil rig sighting coincide geographically? He didn't seem to write the time on his letter, just that the time appeared to coincide.

I think it crashed when the businessman saw the bright light.

They have raided the flight captains house!!! and want to speak to his family

They are profiling ALL of the passengers

Reporters have asked the officials re the reports it flew for another four hours and they are not confirming or denying this and have said that hijack or terrorism is still at the forefront of their investigations....

wow I think the Malaysians think this wasnt an accident.

Sorry guys no link but was an update on our news...will try to find one

They stated yesterday on CNN live news that the Captain's home was being searched and all passengers being profiled and that it was routine.
Was this an actual raid or just that search that had been mentioned yesterday?

jmo

They have raided the flight captains house!!! and want to speak to his family

They are profiling ALL of the passengers

Reporters have asked the officials re the reports it flew for another four hours and they are not confirming or denying this and have said that hijack or terrorism is still at the forefront of their investigations....

wow I think the Malaysians think this wasnt an accident.

Sorry guys no link but was an update on our news...will try to find one

my goodness!!

Theories so far:

Bomb
Accident
Hypoxia
Pilot suicide
Hijacking
Black hole
Stolen to order
Military Experiment where aircraft disappears from one spot and re-appears at another at another time... (Philidelphia Experiment Type Scenario)

Any more?

or a balloon boy type thing.

This is just nuts. The whole flipping thing. I am glad that the NTSB and FAA are getting more involved. I think there is the real possibility this plane is somewhere and landed..

I can not even believe I am saying that but it really seems possible now.

7 hours of fuel it could be anywhere.

They stated yesterday on CNN live news that the Captain's home was being searched and all passengers being profiled and that it was routine.
Was this an actual raid or just that search that had been mentioned yesterday?

jmo

yes I deleted my post, it was just on our news special as breaking news, but when I googled it for a link, it didn't seem to be too breaking!! and I did not want to put that up about the captain at all.....talk about media and their sensationalism........

There is a survey regarding the missing Malaysian plane on the homepage of a local TV station (Detroit). Scroll about 1/3 of the way down the page, right-hand column. It will be interesting to watch the progress of the survey throughout the day.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/

Here is the real stuff guys – some actual crashes caught on tape. I do not know, some folks may not want to see them.

This one might end up having haunting similarities to current events. Hijackers did not believe the crew when they told them they were running out of fuel. This is the 777’ younger sister ,her predecessor, the 767 model.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA5FMFVbVZ0"]Air crash In the comores island caused by hijackers - YouTube[/ame]

Another jumbo, copilot came in too hot (actual accident sequence starts at around 26 seconds in)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZHla1nQzfA"]FedEx Plane Crash at Narita International Airport In Tokyo - YouTube[/ame]

Another jumbo, on this one the sounds give goose bumps:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AM9By91TPc"]United 232 Crash Sioux City - YouTube[/ame]

On Wednesday, after four days of reticence and evasive answers, the Malaysian military acknowledged that it had recorded, but initially ignored, radar signals that could have prompted a mission to intercept and track the missing jetliner. The radar data vastly expanded the area where the plane might have traveled.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/14/world/asia/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html?hp&_r=0

Radar signals from the location where the missing aircraft was last contacted by ground controllers suggested that the plane may have turned away from its northeastward course toward Beijing, officials said. Military radar then detected an unidentified aircraft at several points, apparently headed west across the Malaysian peninsula and out into the Indian Ocean, the head of the country’s air force told reporters. The last detected location was hundreds of miles to the west of where search and rescue efforts were initially focused.

bbm, It appears that the 2 air traffic leaders, (if you will) are both reporting what they know to have happened even thou neither did a thing about what was going on at the time. (Not on my watch mentality)jmo.

One other thing is I wonder if their radar is limited to a distance and once the plane is out of that distance (range) it is no longer visible to them. And if they can't see it it's no longer their problem.? jmo idk

green This is just insane to me.

I find this missing plane to be really scary. I am shocked that friends and family are not talking about it. I am glad I have you guys.

and here we go.........
The poor families.

Wow it probably ran out of fuel and crashed -- the military radar, IMO, is gonna probably end up being the real deal huh? And notice since someone told him to say he never said it they have been moving everything the opposite direction away from the military radar track

Sad really

I find this missing plane to be really scary. I am shocked that friends and family are not talking about it. I am glad I have you guys.

my thoughts exactly, my friends don't share my interest in this and barely noticed it in the news or would rather not know since it's so sad these people very likely died. my boyfriend thinks I'm being a bit obsessive but this is HUGE it really is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme