Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just nuts. The whole flipping thing. I am glad that the NTSB and FAA are getting more involved. I think there is the real possibility this plane is somewhere and landed..

I can not even believe I am saying that but it really seems possible now.

7 hours of fuel it could be anywhere.

I agree! This "whole flipping thing" is pretty unbelievable. It would be funny of it wasn't for the 239 human begins who were on this ill-fated flight and are now missing. I can't imagine what it would be like for their family members - by now I would be spitting bullets (very, very angry)!!

IMO - I believe that the U.S. Government knows more than they are saying and that they will be revealing things slowly over the next few days. I wish that Malaysia would just allow the U.S. or an International group take over search and rescue/recovery for this plane as I think there would be less confusion and more results.

This investigation is so "back and forth" and I am not quite sure whether it is the fault of the media printing any leads, or if it is the Malaysian Government not wanting to show their incompetence.

This morning's prime example:

From The Wall Street Journal: U.S. Investigators Suspect Missing Airplane Flew On for Hours

From CNN: Officials deny report that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 kept flying for hours

No disrespect to the Malaysian people, but someone or some country has got to step in here and do something to focus this investigation and find this aircraft.

One last thing - this makes me appreciate so much more how officials and government agencies would respond in the U.S. and in Canada to such a tragedy and the efficient systems we have in place to work together.

My scenario of the hijack: Plane already landed somewhere. Demands are made to the M' sian government but one that may ultimately result in collapse of the M'sia government. Not monetary demand but something that may result in people revolt n chaos. So they are probably buying time now hence all the delay n ambiguity.

If you follow M'sia politic closely you would know what happens to the opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim in court A DAY before the hijack. Clue Anwar Ibrahim Sodomy II Trial

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

My scenario of the hijack: Plane already landed somewhere. Demands are made to the M' sian government but one that may ultimately result in collapse of the M'sia government. Not monetary demand but something that may result in people revolt n chaos. So they are probably buying time now hence all the delay n ambiguity.

If you follow M'sia politic closely you would know what happens to the opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim in court A DAY before the hijack. Clue Anwar Ibrahim Sodomy II Trial

I'm liking your theories - they are extreme, granted, but I like how you've tied them in with plausability :)

There stuff with the group involved China and false passports folks!

Malaysia has secretly deported six Uyghur asylum seekers to China even though they could be persecuted or tortured on their return home, according to a U.S.-based rights group, citing "credible" sources and criticizing the move as unlawful.

The Uyghurs were repatriated on Dec. 31 in "grave violation of international law" and ahead of a visit to Malaysia this week by China's top political advisor Jia Qinglin, Human Rights Watch said in a statement.
This is the second time predominantly Muslim Malaysia has deported asylum-seeking mostly Uyghur Muslims back to China

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/deport-02042013020002.html

Malaysia accused over deporting Uighur asylum seekers to China
Rights group says forced return of ethnic Uighur Chinese is violation of international laws and has endangered their lives

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/05/malaysia-uighur-asylum-seekers-china

Time magazine reported at least 100 people have been killed in the past year in violent clashes between Uighurs and Chinese security forces.
But fears of an escalation in violence have grown since the knife attack at a station in Yunnan province last week - which left 29 dead and 140 injured. No one has yet taken responsibility for the stabbings.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-who-3222758

The whole point of terrorism is to create terror.
If it was terrorists, they would take credit and provide some proof. Like videotaped suicide good-bye messages from individuals

In most cases, but I am pretty sure there have been incidents wherein noone took credit and it was in fact terroris, just a thought

So far I would not yet leaned towards the Uighur simply because they have never reach this level of sophistication in the previous attacks. Plus what the Malaysian government did is nothing compared to what the Chinese government is doing to them.

Yeh!

lawstudent Posts: 65
The U.S. is awesome at aircrash investigations -

my thoughts exactly, my friends don't share my interest in this and barely noticed it in the news or would rather not know since it's so sad these people very likely died. my boyfriend thinks I'm being a bit obsessive but this is HUGE it really is

Me too....none of my friends bar one is even talking about it on facebook....however saying that, re my posts above they took off a show at 8.30pm on a main channel and had an hour news special on the missing plane, so that is pretty big.....ton that they showed alot of social media pages and surveys etc that have been set up all over the world....so thank goodness we are not the only obsessives......then again I am a stay at home mum until June so I have the time to be obsessive!!!

However I am getting very frustrated with reports being denied and then true bla bla bla...

Am thinking that this plane did go where the military had it tracked judging by the latest releases...

but why???? well I am of to bed now, so maybe tomorrow......I still have a little bit of hope that maybe all or some are alive....

Well, well.... this is beginning to feel like the Groundhog move - another morning...more withdrawals, mistakes, denials. But as someone said we really could go back to page 1 day 1.

I am feeling very thankful for out NTSB and how they conduct themselves.

What possible motive would Rolls Royce have to release that information if not accurate? I submit there is none....

Perhaps if it was a deliberate hijack and the plane has landed, all this conflicting information may be due to the country/countries trying to secure the area where the plane landed and secretly negotiate.
Who knows! All I know is we're back to square one with those poor families still waiting for information on their loved ones. :(

JMO

route because the guy played flight sim at home - you need to realize its not uncommon for pilots to have their own simulators at home.

Yeh I agree , most of us should LOVE pilots who play in sims at home!!!

if I needed to get rid of 239 people,

I have pondered if they gassed everyone on the plane then hijack..............

Officials Deny Engine Data Report From Missing MH370

Officials were no closer to solving the mystery of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 Thursday as they denied a report that data has emerged showing that plane continued to fly four hours after leaving radar screens.

Malaysia's transport minister said a report in the Wall Street Journal - that the aircraft’s engines had continued to transmit data long after the plane’s last confirmed position - was "inaccurate." ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/officials-deny-engine-data-report-missing-mh370-n51576

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 2m
BREAKING: Malaysia minister - Releasing information before it was ready would compromise search efforts, create anguish for relatives #MH370

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

HOW CAN THEY DENY THE DATA? That engine data does not lie. I guess it could malfunction, maybe, but those systems are used by thousands of flights per day and have been for years. Most kinks have been worked out by now.

I choose to no longer believe anything they say. I mean, how can we? In addition to other things, just look at those two bolded statements?

Interesting. Just googled and knew nothing about that.

Retweeted by Sri Jegarajah
H2O Comms ‏@H2OComms 2h
Let me be clear, no real precedent for situation like this. The plane vanished. #MH370 @HishammuddinH2O

Retweeted by Sri Jegarajah
H2O Comms ‏@H2OComms 2h
Last transmission from the aircraft was at 0107 which indicated that everything was normal #MH370 -@HishammuddinH2O

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

He is retweeting these now

my thoughts exactly, my friends don't share my interest in this and barely noticed it in the news or would rather not know since it's so sad these people very likely died. my boyfriend thinks I'm being a bit obsessive but this is HUGE it really is

I am totally obsessed with this. I can't understand how a plane this size can just vanish. Everytime I talk about it at work they are like what are you talking about.

HOW CAN THEY DENY THAT? That engine data does not lie. I guess it could malfunction, maybe, but those systems are used by thousands of flights per day and have been for years. Most kinks have been worked out by now.

I choose to no longer believe anything they say. I mean, how can we?

I agree. In my head I'm imagining a bunch of business men sitting at a table shaking their heads and saying, "Nope. Not true" over and over like a bunch of ornery toddlers.

Yep it's 11:30 at night here too - 9:30pm Malaysia time - following suit on ReVamps move and calling it a night, nothing new will develop until morning at least, I think. Watch the Philadelphia Experiment docos I linked - it ties in to the whole cloaking experiments the Chinese, US and UK military are all highly highly involved with at the moment.

That's some interesting stuff you found there. Whatever it is, it looks like it is moving north.

I'm not seeing it. When I click on the link, it's gone. Says image no longer available. Does anyone have a screenshot of it? Thanks!

Plus if the Uighur really want to hurt China they could easily crash the plane in China since they could hijack one. So I am only 10% on the Uighur being the suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member