Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I would not yet leaned towards the Uighur simply because they have never reach this level of sophistication in the previous attacks. Plus what the Malaysian government did is nothing compared to what the Chinese government is doing to them.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yes but there are 153 chinese on board....

When I first heard about this, I immediately thought it was them, as it is so close in time to the stabbing attack in china.....but you are right, this is probably sophisticated, that was just brutal

BUT there is that Uigher on the plane who is a professor in electronics at a Turkish university!! and on the news program I watched tonight, he was taking flying lessons in Sweden/Switzerland....cant remember which...

I am by no means up with world politics, so who else might be interested in a Malaysian flight bound for china with a huge percentage of the passengers being chinese?? doubt if it would be the normal suspects, the Islamic fundamentalists in the middle eastern countries...surely.

Here is the real stuff guys – some actual crashes caught on tape. I do not know, some folks may not want to see them.

This one might end up having haunting similarities to current events. Hijackers did not believe the crew when they told them they were running out of fuel. This is the 777’ younger sister ,her predecessor, the 767 model.

Air crash In the comores island caused by hijackers - YouTube

Another jumbo, copilot came in too hot (actual accident sequence starts at around 26 seconds in)

FedEx Plane Crash at Narita International Airport In Tokyo - YouTube

Another jumbo, on this one the sounds give goose bumps:

United 232 Crash Sioux City - YouTube

Yep. I watched anyway. Bad idea. When something bad happens on a plane you're trapped often without warning. I just hope the passengers, if they have perished, we're not aware of the catastrophe or suffered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least on day 1 we had waters to search. I think we searched all the waters around Malaysia, the South China Sea, the Andaman Sea, the Gulf of Thailand.

What are the officials doing now? Going out to the Bay of Bengal???

The islands in and around Andaman and Nicobar islands are too small to land a plane this size.

At this point could the plane be in Cambodia, Burma, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bangladesh, Oman, Yemen, Pakistan, Iran, Madagascar, AFRICA???

This plane story just goes on and on. The WSJ has the biggest article today with the weirdest headline:

U.S. Investigators Suspect Missing Airplane Flew On for Hours
Engine Data Suggest Malaysia Flight Was Airborne Long After Radar Disappearance

http://online.wsj.com/news/article_...4579434653903086282-lMyQjAxMTA0MDEwMzExNDMyWj

Some official is probably debunking that article as we speak. There is no concensus about what happened or where to search.

What is the depth of the water in the vicinity of where the plane went off of radar? What is the tidal flow? Where was the last fuel up? Has water been sample tested anywhere for oil/fuel levels? Any marine life effected anywhere? Any shellfish in an abnormal concentration (crab, shrimp) surfacing belly up?

Just because the fact that the Malaysia government is denying the plane flew for another 4 hours and the US officials saying it's possible, I'm going with the US on this one, I'm thinking at this point Malaysia must be covering up something. There are too many theories out there and Malaysia is being way to quick in denying them.

Malaysia requests radar data from neighbors

WTH? I can't believe they didn't do this earlier!

It raises the possibility that the plane, and the 239 people on board, could have flown on for an additional distance of about 2,200 miles (3,500 km), potentially reaching Pakistan, destinations in the Indian Ocean or Mongolia, the paper said.

A senior Malaysia Airlines official told Reuters that no such data existed, while a second official said he was unaware of it.

A spokeswoman for engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce had no immediate comment.

http://gulfbusiness.com/2014/03/u-s...-malaysian-plane-flew-hours-wsj/#.UyGotD9dXHU

Just because the fact that the Malaysia government is denying the plane flew for another 4 hours and the US officials saying it's possible, I'm going with the US on this one, I'm thinking at this point Malaysia must be covering up something. There are too many theories out there and Malaysia is being way to quick in denying them.

They're VERY good at covering up the child sex trade & sex tourism. If they're so successful with that - which is a multi billion dollar industry - then surely they'd have the means to cover up a missing plane as well. Sad that countries worldwide know that illegal passports are manufactured in Malaysia everyday, yet nothing is done that can seriously curb it. Sooo confused about this whole thing regarding this plane & it's passengers - why aren't there any answers yet?

If its possible that a missile took it down, then have radiation levels been taken yet of the air and the sea? Matter of fact, shouldn't that have been done anyway?

I've followed this since the beginning but only now posting. I don't see where this has been asked yet.

Yes but there are 153 chinese on board....

When I first heard about this, I immediately thought it was them, as it is so close in time to the stabbing attack in china.....but you are right, this is probably sophisticated, that was just brutal

BUT there is that Uigher on the plane who is a professor in electronics at a Turkish university!! and on the news program I watched tonight, he was taking flying lessons in Sweden/Switzerland....cant remember which...

I am by no means up with world politics, so who else might be interested in a Malaysian flight bound for china with a huge percentage of the passengers being chinese?? doubt if it would be the normal suspects, the Islamic fundamentalists in the middle eastern countries...surely.

I like to look at it this way to rule out the Uighur professor for this 3 reasons.

1.The timing of the transponder turning off is just too perfect to be a coincidence, just before switching ATC and before entering Vietnam airspace meaning whatever happens is still within the Malaysian jurisdiction and the gaps allowed times for confusion in between th two ATC. I don’t think any passenger would have known this.

2. There was only a few minutes that passed by where Vietnamese ATC tried to establish contact but could not. I do not believe an attack at the cockpit was so sudden and terrifying that both pilot has no time to do anything. You would have to pulled out a sub-machine gun to do that. Mayday call would be sufficient which one can say many many times in just a few seconds.

3. One professor against all the flight crews? Unlikely. Unless he could electronically jammed the whole aircrfat with a sort of jamming device and then seek control. Does that kind of device available? Who knows.

Who did it? I reserved my judgement for now, I let you all arrive at the conclusion.

latest headlines on google news, this is just ridiculous!

MISSING MH370: Chinese site may show plane debris images
New Straits Times - ‎3 minutes ago‎
MISSING MH370: No debris found
New Straits Times - ‎3 minutes ago‎
Hijacking Fears as Data Shows Missing Plane Flew Another Four Fours
Newsmax.com - ‎2 minutes ago‎
Malaysia: Flight MH370 did not fly on for hours
First Coast News - ‎2 minutes ago‎
Did missing plane fly 4 more hours?
KRDO - ‎2 minutes ago‎
Show recently hidden articles

China requested activation of the so-called International Charter on Space and Major Disasters, the organisation said on its website on Wednesday.

Under the agreement, 15 space agencies or national space institutes help emergency or relief efforts by passing on images from satellites flying over the location.

‘Satellite imagery is now being employed to search for any evidence of the plane, both before and after it disappeared,’ the website said.

http://www.echo.net.au/2014/03/satellites-join-search-missing-plane/

here's their website: http://www.disasterscharter.org/activations

It raises the possibility that the plane, and the 239 people on board, could have flown on for an additional distance of about 2,200 miles (3,500 km), potentially reaching Pakistan, destinations in the Indian Ocean or Mongolia, the paper said.

A senior Malaysia Airlines official told Reuters that no such data existed, while a second official said he was unaware of it.

A spokeswoman for engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce had no immediate comment.

http://gulfbusiness.com/2014/03/u-s...-malaysian-plane-flew-hours-wsj/#.UyGotD9dXHU

Is it possible for a tech pro air traffic controller to be able to either cut off plane tracking info midflight or to assign a different number through a flight crossover which could make one plane appear gone while the other plane taking n another's data? I'm just asking if its possible.

Malaysia requests radar data from neighbors

WTH? I can't believe they didn't do this earlier!

bbm

My theory now: because they know where it is. (ETA: props to John51 for posting above - that thought had never crossed my mind. I assumed it was in the Middle East, but now... ???)

Good morning!
When posting a huge map or graphic you can post it using the following options to avoid blowing margins:

1) use tags instead of [img] tags 2) at...ou have any questions...[/COLOR][/B] :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme