Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaysian Plane -- Cell Tower Could Be the Key In Mysterious Disappearance

Malaysian officials have rejected the theory -- but if it's true (as some still believe) the plane would have passed over the city of Kota Bharu, which contains a powerful Celcom cellular phone tower.

Credible mobile analysts tell TMZ, if the plane flew over the tower there's a high likelihood the tower would contain data transmitted by cell phones inside the aircraft ... if the phones were on.

Roughly 30% of passengers leave their phones ON during flights -- this according to published reports.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/13/malay...nce-mystery-cell-phones-mobile/#ixzz2vw4Ut03e

Very interesting (IMO) regarding plane going by a cell tower...

I can't help thinking there was some way there would have been cell phone capacity from/to the plane...

(though there are persistent reports that cell phone reception was not possible on this flight...)

Where does this lead, you might ask? ... IHAVENOCLUE...:sigh:

Dennis Giles, editor of the Andaman Chronicle newspaper, says there's just nowhere to land such a big plane in his archipelago without attracting notice.

Indian authorities own the only four airstrips in the region, he said.

"There is no chance, no such chance, that any aircraft of this size can come towards Andaman and Nicobel islands and land," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/14/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

From a previous thread - I think this is really a strong possibility now: folks are tired of the corruption in the Malaysian gov't and are demanding change.

First, info on the trial: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_Ibrahim_sodomy_trials"]Anwar Ibrahim sodomy trials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Second, John51's info:

Originally Posted by John51 View Post
My scenario of the hijack: Plane already landed somewhere. Demands are made to the M' sian government but one that may ultimately result in collapse of the M'sia government. Not monetary demand but something that may result in people revolt n chaos. So they are probably buying time now hence all the delay n ambiguity.

If you follow M'sia politic closely you would know what happens to the opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim in court A DAY before the hijack. Clue Anwar Ibrahim Sodomy II Trial

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

And even more info:

Originally Posted by Belimom View Post
Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
From SMH:

"Police investigating the backgrounds of all 239 people aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight are paying “special attention” to a 35 year-old Chinese Uighur man who undertook flight simulation training, according to a report in a leading Malay language newspaper in Kuala Lumpur"

bbm

Going along with John51's theory, I'd like to add these quotes - from the BBC the day before the hijacking - about Anwar Ibrahim:

Quote:
...."More than half a century after independence, we don't want poor Malays to be marginalised or Chinese to feel discriminated and Indians ignored”...

The three-party opposition comprised Mr Anwar's multi-racial party, a secular Chinese-majority party and a conservative party of Muslim Malays.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-16440290

Very interesting (IMO) regarding plane going by a cell tower...

I can't help thinking there was some way there would have been cell phone capacity from/to the plane...

(though there are persistent reports that cell phone reception was not possible on this flight...)

Where does this lead, you might ask? ... IHAVENOCLUE...:sigh:

Sorry to quote myself... But just had an idea...

Could the passing by the cell tower at Kota Bharu explain the "mysterious" cell phone activity family members of the passengers reported?

Just a thought...

bbm

Remember how Malaysia asked India to check their radar or for their radar data?

What is really bothering me is that Malaysia knew all of this. Then they denied the plane flew longer. Yet asked for data from India -- next to the Andaman Sea -- still without acknowledging the data they had?

Why? Because someone may have in fact contacted them with demands but warned them not to leak any info. Which is why even in the face of data from the US, they still denied it, claiming it would compromise the search.

John51 said this on the previous thread. I'll look for the link because if you didn't see it, you should.

As far as I am concerned malaysia has been in cya mode from day one. iirc they knew it was off course way before it was public. I have had a weird feeling about the plane and it not being found. Weird, I don't know why. I hope it is found, I like being wrong about some things. I can handle it. It's sad though that now the world knows how weak they are when it come to a missing plane. By that I mean their inability to track and find a missing 777 with 239 people.

This plane was not outfitted with the mobile device neccessary

Not to sound argumentative...

but... I really wonder if the plane WAS outfitted for WiFi (or some type of tech coverage)... And it was just reported that it wasn't...

I am just considering so many people would be using laptops/phones on flights to get work done...

Not to mention the social aspect of having/not having WiFi (or any type of tech coverage)...

I would imagine there would be many irate people on many of the flights if cell phones and/or computers could not be used...

so... I am really wondering if what was reported regarding no coverage on the plane is really true...

All JMO...

OKAY....so summing up before I go to bed what we have now:

to me there seems to be 2 options

1) due to the chinese recording a seismic event on the sea floor 72 miles north of where it went of the radar (which would be on its flight path) and 90 minutes after it went of the radar, this plane has had some form of mechanical failure that has jammed everything and has gone into the sea...... you would think however that it would have been spotted by now if that is the case.

2) Between being switched from Malaysian ATC to Vietnamese ATC someone has switched off the transponder and communication system, turned the plane around and headed in the other direction and flown the route that has been on the above maps, and gone somewhere!! this would mean it was well planned and the hijacking or whatever it is, was timed to begin once they were supposed to be out of Malaysias air traffic control

well that is today......lets see what happens tomorrow....

Not to sound argumentative...

but... I really wonder if the plane WAS outfitted for WiFi (or some type of tech coverage)... And it was just reported that it wasn't...

I am just considering so many people would be using laptops/phones on flights to get work done...

Not to mention the social aspect of having/not having WiFi (or any type of tech coverage)...

I would imagine there would be many irate people on many of the flights if cell phones and/or computers could not be used...

so... I am really wondering if what was reported regarding no coverage on the plane is really true...

All JMO...

Well, it was the middle of the night so perhaps many passengers would intend to sleep on the flight, thus not being too concerned about the lack of WiFi. Plus, this is a different part of the world and people might be more accepting of the lack of WiFi?
JMO

Malaysia Airlines said it hadn't received any such data. According to Boeing, the plane's manufacturer, the airline didn't purchase a package through Boeing to monitor its airplanes' data through the satellite system.

Malaysia Airlines said Friday that it has the required maintenance program in place for its Boeing 777, without elaborating.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles...37573396580350.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

Like this here....

malaysia airlines did not buy the premium plan which would have included them receiving the information that rolls-royce received from the plane, not the pilot. They try to confuse the public with what the pilot transmitted versus what the plane transmitted. malaysia wants you to think if they don't have it, it didn't happen. I am not falling for it. jmo idk

I'm still firmly on board with the hijacking theory. Malaysia has been in cover up mode since the beginning with this. As mentioned previously, they began searching west while everyone was still in the South China Sea.

IMO they are still negotiating. China and US are in the know; I believe the Chinese satellite images were "leaked" intentionally as a diversionary tactic. I believe the US is slowly leading us toward the end and they are lining up Navy Seals to finish this off, possibly tonight since USS Kidd should now be in the vicinity.

Still hope for survivors!

To begin with, I have no idea how reliable this website is, but this paragraph caught my eye instantly:

Insofar as the effects themselves, a non-nuclear EMP could well explain how a plane, from one second to the next, simply vanishes without a trace.

- There would be no large debris field because the plane would have fallen right out of the sky, so instead of a search area of square miles, we’d be looking at mere yards, a difficult find in a huge ocean.

- The homing device on the black box, which as far as we can tell is not shielded against an EMP blast, would, just as the planes instrumentation and communications equipment, short circuit and become inoperable.

- No explosions or missile signature would have been detected by monitoring systems.

Source: www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/flig...the-planes-electronic-systems-videos_03112014

There are some assumptions in this article I don't agree with (some sound too lurid, just in order to guard misunderstandings) but it definitely opens up new perspectives (needs to be checked, if it is even possible in theory)

Retweeted by Stephen Trimble
Flying With Fish ‏@flyingwithfish 1h
China now claims a sea bed seismic event was 72 miles north of last known #MH370 location, 90min after it’s last known location. #WTF

https://twitter.com/FG_STrim

Very interesting. Could this have damaged the electronic system on the plane?

I'm still firmly on board with the hijacking theory. Malaysia has been in cover up mode since the beginning with this. As mentioned previously, they began searching west while everyone was still in the South China Sea.

IMO they are still negotiating. China and US are in the know; I believe the Chinese satellite images were "leaked" intentionally as a diversionary tactic. I believe the US is slowly leading us toward the end and they are lining up Navy Seals to finish this off, possibly tonight since USS Kidd should now be in the vicinity.

Still hope for survivors!

This might support your theory (and I hope you're right):
India Is Using Heat-Seeking Devices To Search Uninhabited Islands For Missing Malaysia Plane

Heat seeking devices would be useless to detect a plane in a hangar that's been grounded for days, but they certainly might be used to detect 200+ human beings in a sparsely inhabited area. :please:

The transponder was switched off 30 minutes after the final voice communication from the cockpit, around the same time that Malaysia believes the plane may have inexplicably started to turn back, the Washington Post said.

The last plot on the military radar's tracking suggested the plane was flying toward the Andamans and investigators were focusing increasingly on the theory that someone who knew how to fly a plane deliberately diverted the flight, Reuters reported, citing unidentified sources.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/14/malaysia-airlines-search-heads-toward-indian-ocean/

But the plane didn't turn back, right? It turned left.
Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member