Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they are still negotiating. China and US are in the know; I believe the Chinese satellite images were "leaked" intentionally as a diversionary tactic. I believe the US is slowly leading us toward the end and they are lining up Navy Seals to finish this off, possibly tonight since USS Kidd should now be in the vicinity.

This scenario seems too good to be true, but it does not really contradict anything we know does it? The Chinese satellite images were suggestive but just vague enough to not really be sure about anything - clever if that was the intent! I don't mind being jerked around with misinformation if it's to save lives.

Of all the scenarios I can think of, this sounds like the best possible outcome so I hope it's right. But we know so little and what little we know may not be true. I was kind of leaning toward the theory that a mechanical problem or small bomb or outside debris (collision with another plane perhaps, a military one that they don't want us to know about - was this the one seen burning while the other one flew on for awhile? Could a collision cause it to turn off course?) did something to the cabin pressure and the crew and passengers were incapacitated or deceased while the plane flew on autopilot for awhile before crashing. But if it flew in a zig-zag pattern later that doesn't seem likely.

If it did collide with another plane, maybe it's not a military plane but a smuggler or someone flying extra-legally. And the government(s) doesn't want to admit that this apparently well-used commercial flight corridor is not under very good control. Would someone like that have a plane that could fly that high though?

Another scenario would be someone is either faking the data in some way, for example making it seem like it's somewhere it isn't, or took remote control of the plane in some way. Don't know if this is even possible. This sounds like something from a James Bond movie, but if you wanted the plane but not the people is it possible for a gas bomb to be set off on the plane with either a killing or incapacitating gas and fly the plane remotely from some other location while everyone is unconscious or deceased? Would have to work instantly though, or someone would send out a distress call.

All of these ideas are wild. The simpler theories usually work the best. But I can't think of any simple scenarios that match what we think we know. But of course everything we think we know could be totally wrong. How frustrating for the families. I feel so bad for them.

It's difficult for branches of our own government to communicate effectively with each other so it's not surprising that with multiple nations involved that things are very weird and complicated. There is plenty of meat here for speculation about conspiracies, but human communication is difficult even when there is no intent to hide anything. And it's understandable that the governments involved don't want to put everything on the table. It could be for nefarious reasons but doesn't have to be. I just hope there is an answer some day and the passengers are saved if that is still possible. And whatever happens that the families pain can be lessened in some way. I hope they know a lot of people are thinking about them.

Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-malaysia-airlines-radar-exclusive-idUSBREA2D0DG20140314

Waypoints are geographic locations, worked out by calculating longitude and latitude, that help pilots navigate along established air corridors.

Malaysia's air force chief said on Wednesday an aircraft that could have been the missing plane was plotted on military radar at 2:15 a.m., 200 miles northwest of Penang Island off Malaysia's west coast.

This position marks the limit of Malaysia's military radar in that part of the country, a fourth source familiar with the investigation told Reuters.
When asked about the range of military radar at a news conference on Thursday, Malaysian Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said it was "a sensitive issue" that he was not going to reveal.

"Even if it doesn't extend beyond that, we can get the co-operation of the neighboring countries," he said.

The fact that the aircraft - if it was MH370 - had lost contact with air traffic control and was invisible to civilian radar suggested someone on board had turned off its communication systems, the first two sources said.

When asked about the range of military radar at a news conference on Thursday, Malaysian Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said it was "a sensitive issue" that he was not going to reveal.

"Even if it doesn't extend beyond that, we can get the co-operation of the neighboring countries," he said.

much more at link.

RE: had lost contact with air traffic control and was invisible to civilian radar

All along this has bugged me civilian vs military .........

Is anyone else extremely frustrated today. A week later and still nothing.

These poor families. I know I wake up everyday hoping today they find this plane. I can't imagine the pain and agony these families are feeling.
I think it will speed up NTSB to rescue!

Missing Malaysian plane: Could it have landed?

From Jethro Mullen, Barbara Starr and Jim Sciutto, CNN

updated 10:17 AM EDT, Fri March 14, 2014

(CNN) -- Yet another theory is taking shape about what might have happened to missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Maybe it landed in a remote Indian Ocean island chain.

The suggestion -- and it's only that at this point -- is based on analysis of radar data revealed Friday by Reuters suggesting that the plane wasn't just blindly flying northwest from Malaysia.

Reuters, citing unidentified sources familiar with the investigation, reported that whoever was piloting the vanished jet was following navigational waypoints that would have taken the plane over the Andaman Islands...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/14/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Great image. I think it shows that 4 or more hours of flight time would take it much further than andaman (JMO)

Just jumping off your post...

Could the person in control of the plane have landed... And taken off again... At any of the way stations?

passenger and cargo could have been unloaded and received (at any of the wa stations) by other members of a sympathetic team to the one flying the aircraft?

:dunno:

Sorry to quote myself... But just had an idea...

Could the passing by the cell tower at Kota Bharu explain the "mysterious" cell phone activity family members of the passengers reported?

Just a thought...

I think it is possible, and I do believe they already know if there was activity from the plane at that tower. I also think it is possible that some people may have had their own personal wifi hotspots. We have one in our camper, but travelers carry them too, especially geeky ones.

Although from what I understand this plane did not offer wifi. As I've mentioned several times, Mr. ST travels a lot, and he can now text me from midair. Within the last 6 months or so, he has been able to do this.

With all of the seismic activity talk, it reminds me of back in 1989. I was in San Francisco for work when the big earthquake hit. My ding-a-ling of a roommate (a sales rep) said she was so happy she was not in an airplane (meaning in the air) when it happened. That would have made it way worse. :eek: :doh: Yes, true story, she really said that. :hills: :giggle: :lol:

Modern aircraft can use several types of collision avoidance systems to prevent unintentional contact with other aircraft, obstacles, or the ground:

Airborne Radar can detect the relative location of other aircraft, and has been in military use since World War II, when it was introduced to help night fighters (such as the de Havilland Mosquito and Messerschmitt Bf 110) locate bombers. While larger civil aircraft carry weather radar, sensitive anti-collision radar is rare in non-military aircraft
a Traffic alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), which actively interrogates the transponders of other aircraft and negotiates collision-avoidance tactics with them in case of a threat. TCAS systems are relatively expensive, and tend to appear only on larger aircraft. They are effective in avoiding collisions only with other aircraft that are equipped with functioning transponders with altitude reporting.
<modsnip>
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_collision_avoidance_system"]Airborne collision avoidance system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Just jumping off your post...

Could the person in control of the plane have landed... And taken off again... At any of the way stations?

passenger and cargo could have been unloaded and received (at any of the wa stations) by other members of a sympathetic team to the one flying the aircraft?

:dunno:

I was thinking the same thing. If it's a wider conspiracy, perhaps it could even have been refueled. It could be anywhere.

I learn of a new US agency every day! :eek:hwow:

The U.S. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency is supporting the Department of Defense to find the missing aircraft, said spokesman Donald Kerr in an e-mailed statement. The Defense Department is following up on all leads on the potential path of the aircraft and assisting U.S. Pacific Command in its search for debris fields.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...n-jet-said-to-have-flown-with-beacon-off.html

Ok, weird but, MH370 is renamed to MH318.

Could it be found March 18? 318? :eek:

That's the new flight code for that specific flight (Kuala Lumpur-Beijing).
They changed both the flight codes for that route because of this incident.

There were 20 engineers from a Texas based company on just this flight....

not to mention any other anonymous(at this point) passengers who would be wanting to use Internet...

though this is a third world country... The airport is an international one...

I cannot prove they had it...

It is just a gut feeling...

All JMO

IIRC boeing said they never purchased the aeromobile plan as well I don't think they had it. Its not to long ago that no airline had it and not everyone will pay for it especially in smaller countries

The sea has been traditionally used for fishery and transportation of goods between the coastal countries and its coral reefs and islands are popular tourist destinations
The fishery and tourist infrastructure was severely damaged by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami.

The average depth of the sea is about 1,000 meters (3,300 feet). The northern and eastern parts are shallower than 180 meters (590 feet) due to the silt deposited by the Irrawaddy River. This major river flows into the sea from the north through Burma. The western and central areas are 900–3,000 meters deep (3,000–10,000 ft). Less than 5% of the sea is deeper than 3,000 meters (9,800 feet), and in a system of submarine valleys east of the Andaman-Nicobar Ridge, the depth exceeds 4,000 meters (13,000 feet).[2] The sea floor is covered with pebbles, gravel

As if this couldn't get any more bizarre, CNN just reported a 5.5 earthquake centered in the Andaman Islands. Trying to find an msm link.

Head is spinning, I swear.

If this was a hijacking, wouldn't we be looking toward areas known for such activity and/or reasons to want a 777? Not necessarily islands. I mean known terrorist territory, with large enough areas to hide a 777.

If it ends up in Indian Ocean I think it would be by accident on the hicjackers part - IMO if it was flying it was flying somewhere and if it like ends un on island with 5 trees the pilot/hijacker messed up!

Cnn just reported a seismic event of 5.5 off Andaman Islands, going to find link, just heard it and wanted to post the info

It does seem odd that in the last several days China has been going to a lot of effort to redirect attention back to the Gulf of Thailand or the South China Sea (the satellite photos that have now been completely debunked, and now this ridiculous seismic data). Meanwhile the US discusses the Indian Ocean. Intentional and coordinated misdirection? It would explain a lot. We will see what the next few days bring. While we make a lot about what is being said publicly, ie the Malaysian releases, etc, I am interested in what we are NOT hearing, or rather WHO we are not hearing from; very little from Boeing, nothing from FBI, CIA. Initially we heard a lot from InterPol, but nothing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18