Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One week later and nothing. This is the strangest aviation disaster/event I could recall. :waitasec: :crazy:

Has anyone drawn up a map of the navigational corridors the plane supposedly followed?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

this???

Based on these coordinates:

zwzv6.png

Link to larger size: http://oi61.tinypic.com/xfvpjo.jpg

Originally Posted by squeaky View Post
Waypoint coordinates:

Igari
Latitude 065610N
Longitude 1033506E

Vampi
Latitude N06105600
Longitude E097350800

Gival
Latitude N07000000
Longitude E098000000

Igrex
Latitude N09432800
Longitude E094250000

ugh, stop slowing down the process!!!

Malaysia Airlines jet was the aircraft detected on radar enroute to Europe or Middle East, investigators suspect

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...-europe-or-middle-east-investigators-suspect/

Malaysia says it has asked neighbouring countries for their radar data, but has not confirmed receiving the information. Indonesian and Thai authorities said on Friday they had not received an official request for such data from Malaysia.

bbm

It's like a real life, not funny version of "Who's On First?"

The co-pilot, Fariq Abdul Hamid, invited those South African women into the cockpit. I wonder if he has done this before on other flights. I could imagine he let someone inside the cockpit and that person decided to take control.

Lets take this in context: Fariq invited two beautiful young ladies into the cockpit. I dont think a couple of guys would get the same invitation.

When phones are disabled or turned off -- which would presumably happen after a plane crash -- calls to those cell phones don't ring, but go to directly to voice mail. Friends and loved ones of the missing passengers, however, reported ringing when they called. Technology industry analyst Jeff Kagan says a call would first connect to a network before trying to locate the end user, and the ringing sound callers hear masks the silence they would otherwise hear while waiting for the connection to be made. "If it doesn't find the phone after a few minutes, after a few rings, then typically, it disconnects and that's what's happening," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-15-questions/

For an exciting new project! The Figure Out What Time It Is In EST in The Indian Ocean (FOWTIIIETIO PROJECT!)

Compensation is non existant, however heaps of thanx do count for something!

I have no idea which is which! This is what I got before I ran to find a right brained individual on WS!!

Time zones in Indian Ocean

The following table lists the Indian Ocean time zone abbreviations, click on the time zone links for more information about individual time zones and where they are used.

Abbreviation

Full name

Other abbreviations

Time zone

CCT

Cocos Islands Time

UTC + 6:30 hours

EAT

East Africa Time

UTC + 3 hours

IOT

Indian Chagos Time

UTC + 6 hours

TFT

French Southern and Antarctic Time

UTC + 5 hours

I changed my time and date and time zone on my pc to match the departing time zone. I am showing the time as 1157 PM. making it 12 hours ahead of us.

I am however doubting my pc.

When phones are disabled or turned off -- which would presumably happen after a plane crash -- calls to those cell phones don't ring, but go to directly to voice mail. Friends and loved ones of the missing passengers, however, reported ringing when they called. Technology industry analyst Jeff Kagan says a call would first connect to a network before trying to locate the end user, and the ringing sound callers hear masks the silence they would otherwise hear while waiting for the connection to be made. "If it doesn't find the phone after a few minutes, after a few rings, then typically, it disconnects and that's what's happening," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-15-questions/

Thanks .. But the real question is ..

Would phones with full GPS chips/receivers still be able to be pinged by satellites?If someone had the I.d number and phone info. I believe the USA is searching for the full GPS phones. IMO.

Yesterday I posted something about the jetliner being intercepted by air force jet and sonic boom theory. I did not bet many of you might take notice of it. With the little help of Chinese scientist today I probably could re-enforce my arguments.

My previous post

1. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4
2. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10328740&postcount=495"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4[/ame]

And my poorly drawn map:

Websluth.jpg

The effect of sonic boom on seismic sensors turns out to be a very well documented and researched. Just a link here and please do google for more. I am no expert in seismology but just trying to put the dots together. This does occur over sea, will it make a difference? I don’t know. Just to give you an idea the first sentence on this research paper says;

“The pressure signals from a sonic boom will produce a small, but detectable ground motion”

http://authors.library.caltech.edu/3348/1/CATjasa02.pdf

I am now quite optimist to conclude that contact was made by the air force jet base on the following;

1. Loud noise heard by 8 villager: Location where the report was made (on a beach in Marang) is a hundred mile from where the plane was last located and it was cruising at normal altitude. I don’t think they heard the plane unless it explodes mid-air. (refer post no 2 above)

2. The rigger saw light/fire moving laterally: his statement were

'There was no lateral movement, so it was either coming toward our location, stationary, or going away from our location,

I find this very statement intriguing (and one reason its very difficult for me to take my mind off this theory) because it looks like he is not fabricating, just that he do not know how to link a fire that is not falling down as oppose to a plane parts on fire crashing down). Wouldn’t a fighter jet afterburner climbing to 30,000 feet produce that affect? On a clear night I believe it is pretty easy to see a bright object on the horizon. Just a video from you-tube (I’ve not seen this , web filter)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=df3vW5HsPlc

3. Then the info by Chinese scientist is what make me dishing out this essay again (I was ready to lay it to rest yesterday).

EDITED: From this post to make it clearer

Retweeted by Stephen Trimble
Flying With Fish ‏@flyingwithfish 1h
China now claims a sea bed seismic event was 72 miles north of last known #MH370 location, 90min after it’s last known location. #WTF

https://twitter.com/FG_STrim

The time difference of 90 minutes from last contact make all the sense in the world in this case because after the ATC lost contact they probably asked the military radar to see if they can find the jetliner. And when they found out it was veering off course and without contact wouldn’t they send somebody to make visual contact? The service ceiling of SU-30 MKM is 56 thousand feet so it is well in a position to intercept. Considering the slow response time I think this would be acceptable in a 3rd world country where they don’t have NORAD etc etc where response would probably be in matter of 15 minutes or less.

So there you go, as far as I am concerned it is still a wild theory until proven otherwise. It could be after all another diversion tactic by the Chinese, but since it came from the scientist (not government/military) I am hoping they will be a bit honest.

As to why this is still kept quiet by the government? Obviously you do not want to announce to the whole world that the plane you all have been searching for, it was followed by us but we have to let it go for some reason, then all hell would break loose wouldn’t it.

I rest my case, on to all of you experts out there to debunk it, and put some more head ache into you brain hahahaha.

:please::banghead::seeya:

Thanks .. But the real question is ..

Would phones with full GPS chips/receivers still be able to be pinged by satellites?If someone had the I.d number and phone info. I believe the USA is searching for the full GPS phones. IMO.

I don't believe so. Just having a GPS chips does not make the phone a sat phone. It just is capable or receiving a GPS satellite signal, not returning it. Now, can a cell phone turned on be detected from space? I don't know. But any cell phone on the plane probably would have a dead battery by now. Could some of the passengers have had actual satellite phones? Certainly possible, especially given the international nature of the passengers and they occupations. Those phones can be tracked.

Yesterday I posted something about the jetliner being intercepted by air force jet and sonic boom theory. I did not bet many of you might take notice of it. With the little help of Chinese scientist today I probably could re-enforce my arguments.

My previous post

1. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4
2. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

And my poorly drawn map:

View attachment 41866

The effect of sonic boom on seismic sensors turns out to be a very well documented and researched. Just a link here and please do google for more. I am no expert in seismology but just trying to put the dots together. This does occur over sea, will it make a difference? I don’t know. Just to give you an idea the first sentence on this research paper says;

“The pressure signals from a sonic boom will produce a small, but detectable ground motion”

I am now quite optimist to conclude that contact was made by the air force jet base on the following;

1. Loud noise heard by 8 villager: Location where the report was made (on a beach in Marang) is a hundred mile from where the plane was last located and it was cruising at normal altitude. I don’t think they heard the plane unless it explodes mid-air. (refer post no 2 above)

'There was no lateral movement, so it was either coming toward our location, stationary, or going away from our location,

I find this very statement intriguing (and one reason its very difficult for me to take my mind off this theory) because it looks like he is not fabricating, just that he do not know how to link a fire that is not falling down as oppose to a plane parts on fire crashing down). Wouldn’t a fighter jet afterburner climbing to 30,000 feet produce that affect? On a clear night I believe it is pretty easy to see a bright object on the horizon. Just a video from you-tube (I’ve not seen this , web filter)

3. Then the info by Chinese scientist is what make me dishing out this essay again (I was ready to lay it to rest yesterday). The time difference of 90 minutes from last contact make all the sense in the world in this case because after the ATC lost contact they probably asked the military radar to see if they can find the jetliner. And when they found out it was veering off course and without contact wouldn’t they send somebody to make visual contact? The service ceiling of SU-30 MKM is 56 thousand feet so it is well in a position to intercept. Considering the slow response time I think this would be acceptable in a 3rd world country where we don’t have NORAD etc etc where response would probably be in matter of 15 minutes or less.

So there you go, as far as I am concerned it is still a wild theory until proven otherwise. It could be after all another diversion tactic by the Chinese, but since it came from the scientist (not government/military) I am hoping they will be a bit honest.

As to why this is still kept quiet by the government? Obviously you do not want to announce to the whole world that the plane you all have been searching for, it was followed by us but we have to let it go for some reason, then all hell would break loose wouldn’t it.

I rest my case, on to all of you experts out there to debunk it, and put some more head ache into you brain hahahaha.

Interesting as there is also this disapearing plane on the radar.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/station.php?network=IC&station=BJT#availability

I think alot of it has to do with the way the run their country.

I believe the information let out from the US and china ,contrast what they wanted their residents to know. I think they might be misguided to believe they can white wash away the information released from the worlds other leaders ,as the US has a poor reputation and already and there is alot of racism between Chinese and Chinese/ Malaysia people..

The Malaysia leaders are hiding facts but what the let out to the US and what they try to tell their country IMO has lead to alot of the problems. I do believe they are being forthcoming with the US but possibly not china and vice versa. So I think the US is acting as the meditator.

That said I believe the plane was stolen and might have been refueled in the air . The problem is a world problem not a Malaysia only issue. Or a china only issue.

AHA!

Another theory... The plane was refueled in air!

:thumb:

My previous post

2. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

And my poorly drawn map:

View attachment 41866

3. Then the info by Chinese scientist is what make me dishing out this essay again (I was ready to lay it to rest yesterday). The time difference of 90 minutes from last contact make all the sense in the world in this case because after the ATC lost contact they probably asked the military radar to see if they can find the jetliner. And when they found out it was veering off course and without contact wouldn’t they send somebody to make visual contact? The service ceiling of SU-30 MKM is 56 thousand feet so it is well in a position to intercept. Considering the slow response time I think this would be acceptable in a 3rd world country where we don’t have NORAD etc etc where response would probably be in matter of 15 minutes or less.

If there was a sonic boom over head, I guaranty we would have more than a few fisherman that heard it. I grew up in an area and a time when sonic booms were not uncommon. They would shake the house.

OKAY....so summing up before I go to bed what we have now:

to me there seems to be 2 options

1) due to the chinese recording a seismic event on the sea floor 72 miles north of where it went of the radar (which would be on its flight path) and 90 minutes after it went of the radar, this plane has had some form of mechanical failure that has jammed everything and has gone into the sea...... you would think however that it would have been spotted by now if that is the case.

2) Between being switched from Malaysian ATC to Vietnamese ATC someone has switched off the transponder and communication system, turned the plane around and headed in the other direction and flown the route that has been on the above maps, and gone somewhere!! this would mean it was well planned and the hijacking or whatever it is, was timed to begin once they were supposed to be out of Malaysias air traffic control

well that is today......lets see what happens tomorrow....

Bumping this great recap.

Personally... I don't agree that there was no cell coverage, either...

JMO

But there is no cell phone coverage at 30,000 or over the ocean. There are no cell phone towers over the ocean. And they don't reach as high as cruising altitude, if there were.

I'm still firmly on board with the hijacking theory. Malaysia has been in cover up mode since the beginning with this. As mentioned previously, they began searching west while everyone was still in the South China Sea.

IMO they are still negotiating. China and US are in the know; I believe the Chinese satellite images were "leaked" intentionally as a diversionary tactic. I believe the US is slowly leading us toward the end and they are lining up Navy Seals to finish this off, possibly tonight since USS Kidd should now be in the vicinity.

Still hope for survivors!

I think there is zero evidence that anyone except possibly India is doing anything except looking for wreckage.

Am I wrong? 72 miles and 90 minutes after, that doesn't add up to me. It wouldn't take 90 minutes to fall from the sky and if it was still travelling with some form of engine or mechanical failure, wouldn't it still have traveled more than 72 miles in 90 minutes?

Can someone check time zones? Here is a map. I can't see it on my phone. http://mapsof.net/map/asia-time-zones

What time zone did the report come from?

It does seem odd that in the last several days China has been going to a lot of effort to redirect attention back to the Gulf of Thailand or the South China Sea (the satellite photos that have now been completely debunked, and now this ridiculous seismic data). Meanwhile the US discusses the Indian Ocean. Intentional and coordinated misdirection? It would explain a lot. We will see what the next few days bring. While we make a lot about what is being said publicly, ie the Malaysian releases, etc, I am interested in what we are NOT hearing, or rather WHO we are not hearing from; very little from Boeing, nothing from FBI, CIA. Initially we heard a lot from InterPol, but nothing now.

Maybe someone shot something out of the sky (Ahem, TWA flight 800, ahem), and want to recover debris before anyone else does.

I don't believe so. Just having a GPS chips does not make the phone a sat phone. It just is capable or receiving a GPS satellite signal, not returning it. Now, can a cell phone turned on be detected from space? I don't know. But any cell phone on the plane probably would have a dead battery by now. Could some of the passengers have had actual satellite phones? Certainly possible, especially given the international nature of the passengers and they occupations. Those phones can be tracked.

Right ,

There are SOME cell phones that CAN be tracked . I believe those phones are what has provided the data about the satellite pings.

That RR engine pinged exactly like Malaysia said and the US is onto the phone issue.IMO.

As if this couldn't get any more bizarre, CNN just reported a 5.5 earthquake centered in the Andaman Islands. Trying to find an msm link.

Head is spinning, I swear.

IIRC the recent explosion and building collapse in NY only caused a 0.5 reading. Just trying to put this into perspective. Doesn't a 5.5 quake seem a bit strong for a plane crash in the ocean? I'm certainly no expert, so I could be way off base.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

If there was a sonic boom over head, I guaranty we would have more than a few fisherman that heard it. I grew up in an area and a time when sonic booms were not uncommon. They would shake the house.

At 1.30-2.00am in the morning, people would probably be fast asleep. Yes I have also heard sonic boom numerous time where I used to work which is just about 90 miles from an air force base.

My previous post

And my poorly drawn map:

View attachment 41866

this morning on CNN they had a flight simulator reenacting the flight. When the pilot was asked what would happen when the transponder was turned off he said that all sorts of alarms would go off on the ground. He also said that jets would be scrambled. So did this happen? Was the plane shot down? Or maybe escorted away. ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove