Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this makes sense but my partner came up with a combination scenario which might answer what happened.

A flight 93 type situation where hijackers took over the plane and turned off the comm units but the passengers managed to wrest control and the plane crashed into the indian ocean.

It would explain it going off course deliberately yet why they haven't shown up with any claim of responsibility for it if it was actually a failed hijacking never getting to its target

None of this makes sense but my partner came up with a combination scenario which might answer what happened.

A flight 93 type situation where hijackers took over the plane and turned off the comm units but the passengers managed to wrest control and the plane crashed into the indian ocean.

It would explain it going off course deliberately yet why they haven't shown up with any claim of responsibility for it if it was actually a failed hijacking never getting to its target

Where was the hijackers' destination where they would have enough fuel to reach, and would have to cross the Indian Ocean to get to? Does the route lead to a city that would be a target?

Okay, regarding my last post: It is unclear about whether they meant Nanning or Nanming. Nanning makes more sense, but why do the articles say Nanming? Just a typo?

I've seen both referred to. In earlier reports there was apparently a lot of confusion between the two and I never did figure out which might be right so I put it all down to rumor.

Jmo

There have been times where serious house fires occurred from exploding electronics batteries. It's not a normal in flight occurrence but it's a possibility - I would imagine it could be contained though. Hazardous luggage has brought down planes before we screened it closely. All possibilities are anomalous events in this case. But a fire would have been reported. I doubt it.

With this "new" news about the plane flying on for another 4 hours after it was last seen on radar, hijacking is still at the top of my list of theories. Where the plane's intended location was, I don't know, but it seems possible that it landed on some remote island in the Indian Ocean.

My theory is along this as well. In this day and age following the events of 9/11/2001 there is no way passengers would allow hijackers to have control of the plane without putting up a fight.

Some have speculated that potential hijackers could have released some sort of nerve agent to incapacitate the passengers/crew and prevent them from rebelling. But I doubt anything like that could get past security controls at the airport.

I've seen both referred to. In earlier reports there was apparently a lot of confusion between the two and I never did figure out which might be right so I put it all down to rumor.

Jmo

I just find it odd that even the CEOs thought it was a possibility. Nanning makes sense, as they have a major airport, but for Nanming, the airport is in the much larger city.

It just occurred to me that the media may be helping to give the bad people ideas. What I mean is CNN a little while ago was showing exactly how to shut off the transponder. That may be good info for future hijackers. :waitasec:

My theory is along this as well. In this day and age following the events of 9/11/2001 there is no way passengers would allow hijackers to have control of the plane without putting up a fight.

Some have speculated that potential hijackers could have released some sort of nerve agent to incapacitate the passengers/crew and prevent them from rebelling. But I doubt anything like that could get past security controls at the airport.

But this is another part of the world entirely. From what I understand, over there corruption runs rampant.

I'm not buying this battery story at all. :snooty: How in the hell can anyone even suggest this? They don't even know where the damn plane is, let alone that batteries blew it up! :maddening:

Apparently, the name of Passenger 84 was blurred out on the list of passengers:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...ing-flight-mh370/story-fnjwmwrh-1226851465289

Now, when you look at the manifest, everyone is listed:

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/con...ght MH 370 Passenger Manifest_Nationality.pdf

So who on the manifest is the blurred out name? People say it's a 35-year-old man....but has his name been released? I haven't seen any article say what is name is, even though they mention finding his CV so they know what it is...

I am worried about the reports of female in the cabin, and young man not knowing enough of history too.

(And am a stickler. It is not new, women have been doing these things since humans began, just like men. History is replete with women committing equally as devious and heinous acts as men for their country or for themselves.)

Quoting myself for a reason.

This also includes children. They have no other life but their training. AND, it is also in the U.S. now not just other countries.

Hope that helps warn someone in the right place, right time.

(sorry such a bummer)

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/t/blogEntry?id=22917228&ref=https://www.google.com/

Navy Destroyer USS Kidd is now in the waters west of Malaysia and will begin searching in Indian Ocean soon, awaiting final orders. It is believed it will be searching in Andaman Sea into Bay of Bengal.

P-3C Orion aircraft flew over Indian Ocean, from northwest Strait of Malacca to about 1,000 miles west. Nothing significant found. It has long-range cameras and sensors.

P-8 Poseidon is expected to fly over southern Bay of Bengal and northern portion of indian Ocean.

More on vessels being used for searches at this same site, link above.

i'm not buying this battery story at all. :snooty: How in the hell can anyone even suggest this? They don't even know where the damn plane is, let alone that batteries blew it up! :maddening:

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member