Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://abcnews.go.com/International...terpol-search-missing-plane/story?id=22922961

video here says the plane turned but then based on pings either went north or south.. if they have pings in both directions how could that be and what could that relate to? Perhaps unidentified pings in both directions that are not confirmed yet? Hope they can get to the bottom of this soon.

I think there is a lot going on here that we do not yet know, that is for sure.

The plane pinged somewhere, at one spot, along this arc, at 8:11am. It's not a flight path, but a point-in-time look at the "circle" along which the radar sweep pinged the plane.

I just have a very hard time believing the pilots are involved, but of course, I know nothing.

The pilots would have been educated and in the upper-class of Malaysia - not the type of people working with terrorists, IMO.

Psychological issues - maybe. But then there is the issue of 2 pilots - they can't both have been going through severe psychological issues at the same time, or conspired together. One would have had to be able to disable the other pilot.

JMO.

[bbm]

are most terrorists lower class and not educated? I had a different perception but admit I've never researched the topic

So the pilot's calm sign-off "Alright, goodnight" was AFTER the first transponder was turned off???

One other random comment. I would prefer that the pilot of any jet I'm on be a minimum age of 35. I want a seasoned pro, even for a co-pilot. But that's just me...

I feel the same way but they have to get experience somehow ...

I think the hijackers goal was to land it safely somewhere, hidden. But maybe the plan failed and they crashed in the dead of night?

The hijackers had bad luck, may be, someone did fly the plane above 24000ft IDK,CNN news room now seem to think the plane has been stolen?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk

pings either went north or south.. if they have pings in both directions how could that be and what could that relate to? Perhaps unidentified pings in both directions that are not confirmed yet?

A satellite picked up the pings from the plane's ACARS system. From the angle and signal strength of the pings experts were able to deduce the distance of the plane from the receiving satellite. But the pings can't indicate the plane's precise location. In the abstract the plane could be anywhere on a circle equidistant from the ping's mileage to the satellite. BUT locations on the circle outside the plane's fuel range can be eliminated. Eliminated too are areas with strong primary radar coverage (the gap over Malaysia), as the plane would have been seen.

So we can know that the plane was airborne somewhere on the northern or southern arcs indicated at 8:11am Malaysian time with limited fuel remaining. After that, it was not heard from again.

Wondering if the plane could land on a ship's runway?

"Mr Razak said it is believed to have been heading in a westerly and then north westerly direction.

The revelation gives hope to the families of the 227 passengers and 12 crew that the Boeing 777 may have landed somewhere and they are still alive.

It is estimated that the jet had enough fuel to have flown around another 2,200 miles after it vanished.

WYNC Data Team said based on the size of the plane, there are 634 runways where it could potentially have landed.

They are spread from as far north as Pakistan, to as far south as the west coast of Australia or even Japan"

bbm.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/malaysia-airlines-plane-634-runways-3245824#ixzz2w4V6GKge
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

If the plane was allegedly still flying 7 hours after it dropped off radar that is way after the time it was supposed to land and this was the redeye which means there were *most likely* people who had business on board and if they thought they would be late there would be a stink meaning people turning on cell phones or using the in flight phones that are on most planes. Do we know if the in-flight phones were also disabled? On a plane this size there is also a large staff in the passenger area.. not just the cockpit..

This entire thing is just so absolutely strange

OMG that is such a scary, scary thought.

Whoever it was that knew about all this information like turning off transponders, how to go undetected, going up to 45,000 feet, etc., sure sounds like they had a pilot on board.

In that case, not necessariy to keep the 2 pilots - they probably, I hate to say it, killed them off. And then the pilot hijacker, with assistant(s), just took over the plane.

This would explain the stories of the passenger's phones ringing and not answering. :(

I am sure whoever took possession of MH370 has crashed it.

The hold up is the governments etc getting prepared because once we all know air travel is not monitored and how easy it is to do, people are not going to be happy. Especially the victim's loved ones.

I guess the security placed after 9/11 did not happen all over the world. :twocents:

That depends upon what time zone the plane landed in. If it flew west could it have landed early enough in the morning to have landed in the dark?

If the hijacking was the work of the government of some nefarious country, could the plane landed at a busy airport where big planes landing wouldn't seem strange to locals? Maybe a government is lying. Of course they are lying, the only question is which lie is just governmental culture and which one is hiding a plane.

I think it's weird that the one pilot is so into his job that he plays pilot at home in his homemade simulator and the other pilot seems to have been known to good off to the point that he could have been too busy showing off to female passengers to notice what the one flying the plane was up to. Coincidence that these two were together on the plane that disappeared? I think it was planned that way. Someone knew the other guy wouldnt be paying attention.

MOO
Having seen photos of him with two women and a journalist in the cockpit, it makes me curious if the co-pilot allowed the hijacker(s) into the cockpit, without knowing their intentions?

:waitasec:

MOO

Have I been looking at this stuff too long?
Does anyone else see a vague shape of a plane (front half, wings and nose)?

I circled it-
tomrod4.jpg

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/543185

I keep thinking if it is deep maybe that is why just a shadow of it, more or less....then again I think I am getting wonky from looking at 4 different Tomnod grids :crazy:

:giggle: Tell me I am losing it and need to take a break, PLEASE! :please:

Thanks for this, I'd been wondering about the sequence of events revolving around the time of "all right, good night"....so both or even one of the systems had already been turned off when the pilot said that? I'd wondered....also the timing of the verbal contact with Malaysian atc, then the disappearance of contact during the interval/handoff to Vietnam airspace....the timing of that being rather precise also has me focusing on the pilot too

BBM~ Perhaps the pilot was held hostage at this point. And he did what they asked, therefore no distress calls.

Have I been looking at this stuff too long?
Does anyone else see a vague shape of a plane (front half, wings and nose)?

I circled it-
View attachment 41917

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/543185

I keep thinking if it is deep maybe that is why just a shadow of it, more or less....then again I think I am getting wonky from looking at 4 different Tomnod grids :crazy:

:giggle: Tell me I am losing it and need to take a break, PLEASE! :please:

Need a screen capture. The link just makes you start at tomnod and click through all the begin stuff.

Even if you gave a screen cap, I could not help, but, maybe someone here can advise.

I just clicked on really shiny or really large thinking debris. :blushing:

The more I think about it, the more I think the crew should be investigated. It seems unlikely to be either of the pilots. Were there any very experienced cabin crew who had a huge interest in becoming a pilot? They have the ability to access the cockpit moreso than passengers. And if one if the communication devices switched off was outside the cockpit they certainly had access to it.

If the plane was allegedly still flying 7 hours after it dropped off radar that is way after the time it was supposed to land and this was the redeye which means there were *most likely* people who had business on board and if they thought they would be late there would be a stink meaning people turning on cell phones or using the in flight phones that are on most planes. Do we know if the in-flight phones were also disabled? On a plane this size there is also a large staff in the passenger area.. not just the cockpit..

This entire thing is just so absolutely strange

Sadly I believe none of the passengers were able to make or receive any phone calls either due to unconsciousness or death while the aircraft was still in flight. It would be the most plausible way to control that many people for several hours.

:(

MOO

What about if we look at where they cut off last contact (turned off transponder)? What would be the reason that they chose to do it precisely at that moment?

I think because on the flight path that moment was the first switch over to Vietnam.

If they did it too soon, the Malaysians would have know something was up. :moo:

However, I have a sneaking suspicion this was an inside job and not necessarily involving the Captain, but perhaps the co-pilot.

taking control of all the people on that plane would take a large number of people.. not just some cockpit takeover. They would have to somehow subdue all the passengers and take all their electronic devices. :twocents: just my thoughts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member