Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't rule out the possiblity of assistance coming from anyone in Malaysia, someone could have helped them in any number of ways, perhaps letting them carry weapons onto the plane. What it does mean is that the Malaysain government as a whole was not in on the plot. The timing of events, turning off the transponder in that overlapping area between airspaces was, IMO, meant to buy the hijackers time to get the plane out of the area while Malaysia and VN ATC's were like :waitasec:

bbm

Just another thing the hijackers would have to have researched/knew somehow.

This seems to be very, very well-planned and planned far in advance, perhaps spanning years of planning.

Every country has a secret code phrase for pilots being hijacked?

Did I understand that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true. At the airport I work at, we have a code too. In fact, we have different codes depending what the emergency is. It alerts those around us that know it what is going on. We have codes because the media is scanning our radios and most times we do not want them to know what is going on until we can give the facts.

As far as runway lengths, at the regional airport I work at, we have one that is 9520' and if Air Force I is visiting our area, they land at our airport due to the runway length.

Regarding Cargo, many commercial airlines these days carry cargo as it increases their profits. The cargo is normally inspected by a TSA certified K-9 before it is loaded on the plane. Also, in the US, the bill of lading must state what the product is, and if haz-mat, will not be able to fly on a commercial passenger aircraft.

Of course, this is MOO as I work at an airport in the US, and do not know what procedures are in place in other countries.

Yeah its in a field somewhere probably with 235 hungry thirsty hostages.

The hostages mostly aren't Western so maybe they're OK.

I'm most worried about the WHY.

This must be part of another 9/11...a Western target. This crime is only half done, they are plotting something horrific.

Or....perhaps Rolls Royce can remotely shut down the engines and we have a bunch of wannabe terrorists busting a nut to fix it in a field somewhere, as we speak.

There's still time for a miracle...:please:

My question was directed more at the terminology even without knowing the sequence of events, i.e. ACAR and transponder off. It didn't appear to be a standard communication unless something else came before or followed it.

MOO

Yes, panthera. I agree with you. That's what they are discussing on CNN.
Yet, they say sometimes the pilots and ATC peeps use less than professional terminology, that in itself isn't too suspect. The fact that the message came after the systems shut down makes the pilot's words more suspect.

Someone posted "keep up" - not nice unless joking. It's difficult to keep up so we need to be patient with one another.

If you're referring to the date format remember that America and Belize are pretty much the only countries that use solely that format. Everywhere else in the world uses dd/mm/yyyy

And Canada. We use mm/dd/yyyy format too.

As I posted above, one of the islands had a 12,000 foot runway.
That is enough to take off in a fully loaded 777 with room to spare. (They need less runway to land.)

"Over there" is referring to the places that have been searched or mentioned to search.

Before I was just looking at the old runways, some on islands that are left from years past.
Thinking that someone simply utilized a runway that was already there.

Now that "the stans" are in the picture that opens up even more possibilities.
Now we are also dealing with the possibility of someone having a runway specifically for nefarious purposes.
We obviously wouldn't be able to find those in a search.

I agree that a 777 with an experienced pilot could definitely land in less than ideal circumstances.
I mean who would have thought you could land an Airbus A320 in the Hudson River! :seeya:

I believe you may be talking about Diego Garcia, which is a navel base in the Indian Ocean. It has a 12,000 foot runway on it. I posted the link for it a few posts back. I wish they would have landed there!

Yeah its in a field somewhere probably with 235 hungry thirsty hostages.

The hostages mostly aren't Western so maybe they're OK.

I'm most worried about the WHY.

This must be part of another 9/11...a Western target. This crime is only half done, they are plotting something horrific.

Or....perhaps Rolls Royce can remotely shut down the engines and we have a bunch of wannabe terrorists busting a nut to fix it in a field somewhere, as we speak.

There's still time for a miracle...:please:

I hope you are right. But I am afraid that the reason the flight went so high at the start, was that it was a way to quickly kill all the passengers. Then it can descend, with no fear of a backlash.

:scared:
I think the hijackers goal was to land it safely somewhere, hidden. But maybe the plan failed and they crashed in the dead of night?

Quite possible.

Some of the passengers or staff may have attempted an overthrow which went bad.

Things apparently, did not go to plan, one way or another.

We should have heard something by now.

That depends upon what time zone the plane landed in. If it flew east could it have landed early enough in the morning to have landed in the dark?

If the hijacking was the work of the government of some nefarious country, could the plane landed at a busy airport where big planes landing wouldn't seem strange to locals? Maybe a government is lying. Of course they are lying, the only question is which lie is just governmental culture and which one is hiding a plane.

I think it's weird that the one pilot is so into his job that he plays pilot at home in his homemade simulator and the other pilot seems to have been known to good off to the point that he could have been too busy showing off to female passengers to notice what the one flying the plane was up to. Coincidence that these two were together on the plane that disappeared? I think it was planned that way. Someone knew the other guy wouldnt be paying attention.

MOO

I will be completely SHOCKED if this pilot ends up being involved.

I don't find the pilot being so into his job a weird thing. I dated a pilot, he was a bit obsessed too.
Our pilots here have said that isn't terribly weird... pilots are a different breed of nerdy. :loveyou:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10320066&postcount=326"]Websleuths - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2[/ame]

If anyone, I would suspect the co-pilot. Him possibly being distracted is the one that bothers me.
But honestly I am not convinced either of the original pilots is involved.
Who knows what person might have been on that plane that has been incorrectly identified to us.

I thought of some questions:

I wonder if the Captain was training anyone to fly on his home simulator? If so, maybe he was letting that person fly and turned off transponder, etc, so no one would know. Or maybe the person he was training turned out to be a terrorist & he didn't know it.

I read that the pilot was an examiner for simulator training. This might help explain the simulator in his home.

Yes. And it's just that, if you look at the map they are constantly showing, it goes alllll the way over Malaysia, into the ocean, and then turns west. When they could have just turned transponder off earlier, turned northwest earlier, and gone on their indented NEW route. Instead of wasting time and fuel going in such a round-a-bout way.

Someone explained this on a pilots forum - if you look at the flight path the plane may well have followed the border line between countries (Malaysia/Vietnam, then Malaysia/Thailand) which would be a way of confusing ATC.

I slept from 4AM-4PM - yikes. But I thought for sure there'd be big breaking news when I awoke. Guess not.

The press conference seemed repetitive, but I don't think we'd actually gotten official confirmation of a lot of that, only leaks. So it makes a difference that we now know for sure.

I do not think decompression happened, but hypoxia makes you confused, so that could explain the transponders being shut off - highly, highly doubt it though.

A lot of the plane crash investigations I've looked at involve non-standard flight language that leads to confusion - sometimes the pilots or ATC just get too comfortable I think - I wouldn't read anything into "good night" on that alone. Like that case where the planes crashed on the runway because instead of using official clearance terminology, someone said something like "ok" or "yeah."

[/B]

bbm

Just another thing the hijackers would have to have researched/knew somehow.

This seems to be very, very well-planned and planned far in advance, perhaps spanning years of planning.

I agree.
I don't believe this was arranged in the recent past...this was planned far back..

Peter Bergen saying idea of 777 going past radar of India, Pakistan, and even Afghanistan is "unthinkable."

Someone explained this on a pilots forum - if you look at the flight path the plane may well have followed the border line between countries (Malaysia/Vietnam, then Malaysia/Thailand) which would be a way of confusing ATC.

Ah, that makes sense. So they go through Malaysian ATC, then when the "handoff" occurs, that's when they toe the line for confusion.

I am beginning to have a lot of suspicion that it was one of the two pilots that took over the flight. I don't think it was both, however. I am wondering if one of them secretly dropped something in the other's coffee, to knock them out, then took control of the plane.

I'm beginning to think the same thing. Even the captain could've snapped after 33 yrs. He could've incapacitated the co-pilot and have time to shut everything down. I think they should still be searching the east coast Vietnam way also. Sometime something could be right in your face and not see (or want) to see it. Someone wanting to save face.

For lack of proper wording I think - KISS may apply.

On CNN they were saying that when the plane would be coming down from 45,000 feet it would be breaking up.

Retweeted by James Chau
CCTVNEWS ‏@cctvnews 13h
@jameschau reports from Kuala Lumpur that Malaysian officials have confirmed that #MH370 was hijacked & steered off course.

https://twitter.com/jameschau

This seems to continue to be broadcast/tweeted but Malaysia has not directly said this. Wonder if there was another PC?

And Canada. We use mm/dd/yyyy format too.

Apologies. Wikipedia said Canada use both formats (and not solely just one), that's why I didn't include you.... it says

All 3 main types are used in Canada – in French and in English.
Social Insurance applications for Canada use DMY format.

Passport applications and tax returns use YYYY MM DD.

Nearly all newspapers use MDY (MMM[M] D, YYYY)

The default date format used by Microsoft Windows for English Canada for all-numeric dates (short-dates) is DD/MM/YYYY, and for long dates is MMMM D, YYYY in Windows XP and MMMM-DD-YY in later versions; for French Canada it is YYYY-MM-DD for short-dates and D MMMM YYYY for long-dates.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country"]Date format by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298