DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search area has expanded....
4uqa8aze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good and probably true. You know now you've done that they will find it in Alaska!!

snipped from aa9511......."Does anyone think they might have had people on the inside in Vietnam, who "looked the other way"? "

I wondered this too, that either the Malaysian atc or Vietnamese atc could be involved

Also appears something more would have been said, even without the ACAR and transponder shut off. Agree with the man who was speaking on CNN; something definitely wasn't right.

MOO

Of course something wasn't right, CNN guy. The plane had been hijacked. Try to keep up. :waitasec:

I know I read that it was another plane ......I guess I just ASSumed :truce:
That means there was a frequency to make some kind of contact on. I thought that this type of mumbling was the same as what they refer to as squawking but my brain is so fried. Anyway, I guess only another pilot would know if the sounds were unusual or just a messed up connection. whew!

:seeya:
Another 777 heading to Japan tried to contact MH370 via their planes Emergency Frequency...

SQUAWKING has to do with Transponder Codes

http://www.ask.com/question/what-does-aviation-squawk-mean

The term squawk as used in aviation is used to refer to four digits that are assigned to an aircraft as their transponder code.
A transponder code is assigned by a transponder (transmitter-responder) to assist in identifying aircraft on radar and on other aircraft's collision avoidance systems.

http://www.m0a.com/emergency-transponder-squawk-codes/

One of the biggest falters in emergencies is the pilots failure to properly communicate the emergency.
Knowing the emergency transponder squawk codes can help ATC evaluate your situation and notify help sooner or aid in getting you to the nearest airport.

Below are the 3 squawk codes every pilot should commit to memory:

7500 – Hijack
7600 – Lost Comm (radio failure)
7700 – Emergency

An easy way to remember this: 75 taken alive, 76 technical glitch, 77 going to heaven.

I have it written in my notes...

So I googled... Only found references in non MSM tweets ...

But I also found reference (in google, by the way :)) to :

Websleuths -thread #5-pages 41 &42...

maybe another Sleuther has more information on truth to possibility that Malaysian flight 370 had cargo pushed through due to inoperable x-Ray machine... Just on that flight?

TIA...:seeya:

Without going back to check, I seem to recall someone got the information from a tweet and posted it here, and then later discovered the tweeter was unreliable.

Thanks for this, I'd been wondering about the sequence of events revolving around the time of "all right, good night"....so both or even one of the systems had already been turned off when the pilot said that? I'd wondered....also the timing of the verbal contact with Malaysian atc, then the disappearance of contact during the interval/handoff to Vietnam airspace....the timing of that being rather precise also has me focusing on the pilot too

On CNN they are discussing that the last message is suspect because of sequence of events. Not because of the words that were used even though not standard.

I've yet to determine if they are speculating or if the sequence of events have been confirmed officially.

note ~ I typed "alright", versus all right, because that's the way they've been displaying it on TV.

on 9/11, in the AM while I was watching tv and things had just started to unfold, a couple of national news announcers who were narrating the scene, before anything official had been said about who or why, they were saying that in their opinion the only group with the resources and ability to plan/carry out this sort of thing, was bin-laden and al-queda....so...if theire is a group involved in the disappearance of MH 370, taking a plane of this size, preparing the landing and hiding of it, would require resources, much planning, coordination between quite a few people who were sophisticated enough to keep things under wraps during all the planning, training , implementation etc....what group might this be? during 9/11, there was already some idea about terrorist groups that could have done it... only a few (?) are known to have the ability to pull off "big things" for lack of a better term. who are they?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight.html?_r=0

"KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — The search for Flight 370 turned into a criminal investigation on Saturday, after Malaysia declared that the plane had been deliberately diverted and then flown for as long as seven hours toward an unknown point far from its scheduled route of Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Prime Minister Najib Razak of Malaysia said Saturday afternoon that he would seek the help of governments across a large expanse of Asia in the search for the Boeing 777, which has been missing for a week and had 239 people on board. The Malaysian authorities released a map showing that the last satellite signal received from the plane had been sent from a point somewhere along one of two arcs spanning large distances across Asia."

There are a huge number of abandoned runways over there.
It's really quite scary. Plenty of them could accommodate a 777. :scared:

-------
Hi Ms Facetious, this is what I have thought all along!! Those islands are remote with makings of landing fields all over them. The islands are jungles and good for hiding. Hijack I think so. can we think N.K..? Those fields took B52's during the war..:scared: I keep thinking of the Baby...Bless its little soul..

snipped from aa9511......."Does anyone think they might have had people on the inside in Vietnam, who "looked the other way"? "

I wondered this too, that either the Malaysian atc or Vietnamese atc could be involved

I don't think it was anyone involved with Malaysia b/c look at where the transponder turned off. They wasted a lot of time and fuel, when they could have just turned off the transponder during Malaysian ATC, and turned left....it woudl have saved them a lot of time and fuel.

Instead, they followed their original flight plan all through Malaysia and out into the ocean until they, apparently, got into Vietnam ATC, and then they turned left.

That means a lot of wasted time and fuel to do that, IMO.

OOPs...sorry Mods about the blog...I thought it was an official airline site. I will try to find another.

Ok, if the plane was still flying at 8am AND landed somewhere, wouldn't there have been other people wherever it landed? Like other planes boarding, or landing? How could it have landed somewhere and no one seen it, or known about it?

the plane spent about about 5 hours flying in darkness in the middle of the night.

I keep thinking, does it really need an airport landing strip..what about any plot of land that was long enough...

Are there abandoned air strips on any of the islands in the region that it could possibly land on...
IMO...govt's and their military would know this..

Unless it went down in an uninhabited area...

Without going back to check, I seem to recall someone got the information from a tweet and posted it here, and then later discovered the tweeter was unreliable.

The cargo scanner rumor has never been verified. I've heard it too, on multiple boards, but there's nothing anyone can find (yet) that verifies the scanner was down or that MH370 cargo wasn't scanned. I wish we knew....sigh

Been wondering about Vietnam myself - so little has been said about the ATC hand off. Were they sleeping? Not there to receive the hand off? I have no clue but have wondered and even imagined the plane could have landed there. Now, with all the satellite pings, that's not a possibility.

My husband said he wouldn't be surprised if, in Vietnam, the radar is turned off during the night (as per comment about radar being expensive). Crazy, huh?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26591525

" Mr Razak said the authorities were now trying to trace the plane across two possible "corridors" - north from the border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan through to northern Thailand, and south from Indonesia to the southern Indian Ocean."

Let me toss out a wild theory:

What IF the US military and others are being stationed in various places in the Indian Ocean (plus secret locations) in order to intercept the plane if it flies again? In other words...they know it landed, where it landed, who has it, and also know the payload being added...but are not telling anyone due to a world wide freak out. ;)

Could it happen?

I know there is a large US navel and submarine support base in the Indian Ocean called Diego Garcia.

diego-garcia-map_ha1.gif

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia"]Diego Garcia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Every country has a secret code phrase for pilots being hijacked?

Did I understand that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members