Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ''wonder'' IF (BIG IF) the powers that be know exactly where it - the plane is - but are cat and mousing........to fool all of us

I forget - didn't that image depict women in the cockpit when the plane was on the ground, not during flight?

I, too, am having a little trouble with the revelations of the "girls in the cockpit" story...

we do not know the whole story...

why did these girls feel such a strong need to come forward to share their experiences?

sorry... But they agreed to go into the cockpit... It takes two to tango... KWIM?

These are just the type of stories that are dragged out... And harped upon.. When opponents are trying to defame their targets...

Could these girls have been "encouraged" to come forward by someone(s) with an agenda? Could the girls have even been "reimbursed" in some way?

How do we know their stories are accurate? It is their words against those of a missing person... And why haven't we heard from the pilot that was supposedly "partying" in the cockpit with them?

I do not know if this is true in this case...

but... I think it may be wise to keep thinking... "Who benefits from each of these events/actions"... And, by doing so... hopefully, we won't be hoodwinked by the true perps....

Where IS flight 370?

All...,JMO

I am really curious where we all are. Would you just do one of two words:

Crashed or

Landed

Be neat to see what the "verdict" right now is...

Me

Landed

in plane/plain sight

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...egations-resurface-in-case-of-lost-plane.html

Prof Anthony Glees, director of the University of Buckingham’s Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies, said the prospect of an Islamist plot offered one explanation for why the Malaysian authorities “have not been telling us the whole truth”.
Prof Glees said: “I believed this was a hijacking as soon as we were told that the plane had altered its flight path.
“Evidence that it turned back to Malaysia means that this could easily have been a Malaysian Islamist plot to turn the plane into a 9/11-style bomb to fly it into a building in Kuala Lumpur.
“Now we know there is evidence of a Malaysian terror cell with ambitions to carry out such an attack and so this makes it even more credible.”
Prof Glees added: “Islamist terrorists in Malaysia present the country with a really serious political problem. The global repercussions of another 9/11 attack, including grounded aircraft and stock markets crashes, is something no government would want to face.”

I ''wonder'' IF (BIG IF) the powers that be know exactly where it - the plane is - but are cat and mousing........to fool all of us

This is the only reason I'm not positive it crashed. I do not believe it could have landed without being detected by now.

I'll see you for the "it didn't go as planned" but will once again throw in the "political statement" angle.

Pilot was strong supporter of the guy whose conviction was reinstated just hours before this flight. The very same day. Ibraham (sp?) - better known as the Sodomy Guy - is opposed to the current oppressive and corrupt government and was expected to win some election coming up later in March. Since his conviction was reinstated (lots of nefarious court goings on, back and forth, convicted, overturned, reinstated, overturned again, etc.)

In reading the Malaysian newspapers one of the things I noticed was questions about how the Malaysian Royal Airforce Radar people missed this plane passing over their country. Because when it turned back, it flew straight across the entire peninsula, coming fairly close to the city of Penang. The recorded radar information was found after the plane was known to be missing, but supposedly there were 4 live radar operators who did not notice it.

This has to be considered to be a big, big black eye for Malaysia. I would imagine their people are very upset about both the plane being missing AND that it passed undetected right over their heads.

So what if the Pilot was aware that there was so much corruption that even the military wasn't doing its job? And what if he was so disgusted by the corruption within the court system that he had seen just that day, that he decided "just to see" if he could divert that flight?

And he got away with it. No one even noticed him.

My theory has not expanded enough to explain the rest of it.

Crashed or

Landed

Me

Landed

I was leaning towards "incinerated midair by a laser" or "shot down" (either offensively, or defensively), but now I don't know. jmo

I, too, am having a little trouble with the revelations of the "girls in the cockpit" story...

we do not know the whole story...

why did,these girls,feel,such a strong need to come,forward,to,share,their experiences?
sorry... But they agreed to go into,the cockpit... It takes two,to tango... KWIM?

These are just the type of stories that are dragged out... And harped upon.. When opponents are trying to defame their targets...

Could these girls have been "encouraged to come forward by someone(s) with an agenda? could,they have even been "reimbursed" in some way?

current government has allegations of corruption and muddying reputations of others,

but... I think it may be wise to keep thinking... "Who benefits from each of these events/actions"... And, by doing so... hopefully, we won't be hoodwinked by the true perps....

Where IS flight 370?

All...,JMO

my answer in red

very odd I thought too at the time -- it was like a party girl brag moment

BBM: The civilian radar i.e. the one used by the ATC operates 24 hours a day where it involved international flights. Some local airport ATC do operates according to the certain hours per day as they do not have to handle international flight transiting over their airspace.

The Vietnam ATC tried contacting MH370, it is the pilots that refused to repond thus failure to contact.

The other pilot probably had used another frequency that may be different from the one used by ATC and able to get something.

Where did you read/hear this information? Are you able to provide a link please?

According to my husband, Vietnam didn't have radar in the 1990's. When he heard they may shut down at times in this day and age, he replied that he wouldn't be surprised. But he really doesn't know.
He used to fly a C-12 throughout that region and told a story of being off radar eighty miles out from land for about 300 miles of his flight.

I'm not certain we've heard anything directly from Vietnam.

I usually am so excited to fly and get away.
I am flying with my dog next Wednesday.
I am not excited.

I am flying alone with my kids in 166 days and I'm already nervous about it now. :scared:
An extra 20 hours of driving, 4 more nights in hotels and 4 more days added onto the trip isn't too bad...
(I know flying is safe I've just never liked it... I can't even handle being a passenger in a CAR!) :facepalm:

Awww, I can certainly understand both of y'all's apprehension but I know you and Plumy will be just fine :grouphug:.

Crashed. If it had landed, the lure of fame or revenge would have caused someone to talk.

I'll see you for the "it didn't go as planned" but will once again throw in the "political statement" angle.

Pilot was strong supporter of the guy whose conviction was reinstated just hours before this flight. The very same day. Ibraham (sp?) - better known as the Sodomy Guy - is opposed to the current oppressive and corrupt government and was expected to win some election coming up later in March. Since his conviction was reinstated (lots of nefarious court goings on, back and forth, convicted, overturned, reinstated, overturned again, etc.)

In reading the Malaysian newspapers one of the things I noticed was questions about how the Malaysian Royal Airforce Radar people missed this plane passing over their country. Because when it turned back, it flew straight across the entire peninsula, coming fairly close to the city of Penang. The recorded radar information was found after the plane was known to be missing, but supposedly there were 4 live radar operators who did not notice it.

This has to be considered to be a big, big black eye for Malaysia. I would imagine their people are very upset about both the plane being missing AND that it passed undetected right over their heads.

So what if the Pilot was aware that there was so much corruption that even the military wasn't doing its job? And what if he was so disgusted by the corruption within the court system that he had seen just that day, that he decided "just to see" if he could divert that flight?

And he got away with it. No one even noticed him.

My theory has not expanded enough to explain the rest of it.

The whole ''escapade'' (not making light of the plight of the innocents aboard))
seems to be ''ego'' driven......and the ineptitude of the Malaysians to handle the crisis efficiently is a thorn in the side of the current government and designed to embarrass them and I wonder IF they do know exactly where the plane is located and are just waiting for the attention to wane -- like purposely forcing the hand of the pilot and who ever else is responsible

Crashed or

Landed

Me

Landed

I think the stolen plane Landed.

That's the thing though, we don't know what happened to the plane. Until we know that, IMO, the pilot will remain the most likely candidate behind this mystery.

Right. I think this is where I'm at. I think it would be really odd and out of character if it was the captain. But at this point, I don't have anyone better to blame. Except the co-pilot I guess. I'm so reluctant to think this is part of a terrorist plot because it is so complicated. But then again, who would have ever believed 9/11 could happen? I think either the captain or co-pilot had a mental break and the signs will be discovered during the investigation, or one of them was aggrieved over something and chose murder-suicide. IMO, the plane crashed into the ocean.

Very OT I know, sorry. I take Imovane which is practically the same as Lunesta. I find if I want to sleep on it, it's great but I build a tolerance quickly. I think the hangover thing is less of an issue if you give yourself at least 8-9 hours sleep. But I can choose to sit up on it. It doesn't make me sleepy but sleep comes easily if I want it. I don't do anything weird, as far as I know lol. Combining it with alcohol makes it harder to sleep though, imo, and makes a blackout way more likely. If you have a propensity towards taking sedatives and alcohol, I'd steer clear personally. I watched a movie and had a conversation with my boyfriend's mother and only remembered weeks later when I saw the movie trailer and was like "I really want to see that movie......it's kinda familiar......oh wait..." :facepalm:

Well... I got back from a birthday dinner for my BIL...

After spending ungawdly number of hours this past week glued to this thread... Tonight I realized just how conversationally stunted I have become...

I couldn't finish a sentence without interjecting "transponder"..."Indian Ocean"... "Decompression" ... "Malaysia"... Somewhere in the middle...

many conversations were cut short...

My nephews covered my toddler grand nieces' ears in horror...

Sadly... I was told I will not be invited back again unless I rehabilitate myself from Websleuths...

I will miss my family... :sigh:

:D

I was skimming through the threads again and got to this.....I think the neighbours heard my laugh.....I had to read it out to the poor husband sitting beside me on the couch, to let him know I am not the only one out there!!!

So witty!!!

Crashed.

And somehow I think it was on autopilot by then and ran out of gas.

The info they were able to gather, did it include the speed and height of the plane (I think it did) and if so was it constant?

I agree completely. :seeya:
Plenty of people have strong views on political issues.
Or strong views on wrongful convictions/injustice acquittals.

Also on the SilkAir pilot... his wife was waiting at the airport to pick him up.
There was actually a possible mechanical issue with that plane...
It definitely wasn't 110% for sure pilot suicide.
There was a very small chance it was mechanical. :twocents:

There is a documentary on youtube if anyone is interested... SilkAir Flight 185 - Pilot Suicide.

I married a guy who's DREAM job is "NTSB investigator." :floorlaugh:
You can mention a tiny detail about a crash and he will spout off every single detail about it.
It's unbelievable. :scared:

Oh, and he flew on one plane today and flies on another one tomorrow. :facepalm:
I am flying alone with my kids in 166 days and I'm already nervous about it now. :scared:
An extra 20 hours of driving, 4 more nights in hotels and 4 more days added onto the trip isn't too bad...
(I know flying is safe I've just never liked it... I can't even handle being a passenger in a CAR!) :facepalm:

Happy Birthday

....tiny detail about a crash

I am like that ! Starting reading NTSB reports at 13! Back then they were called The Blue Cover report - meaning final report. You wrote them and asked for the report for whatever accident you wanted. They mailed them to you free! Now they all are on line.

For my birthday one year I asked my father to send me to the Dallas 191 hearing - he thought I was nuts! I did go to one small plane NTSB hearing and I drove over for the Challenger hearings -- that was not NTSB but amazing ! I was in an airport the day JAL 123 went down....

They also do marine, rail, hazardous chemical disasters!

There amazing - each is a mystery, and the NTSB unravels each mystery.. step by step, second by second

https://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/reports.html

Snipped

So maybe Malaysia is trying to take attention away from those issues and decided they needed a missing plane story?
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member