Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ''wonder'' IF (BIG IF) the powers that be know exactly where it - the plane is - but are cat and mousing........to fool all of us

OR petrified of their threats all they have to do , even if they dont, is if they take off and say they have biochemical/nuclear whatever stuff aboard

think about it a country shoots it down or they crash into whatever they want if there is something aboard pretty bad outcome no matter what

Or they say they do have something , someone shoots it down and kills inncocnet people when there really was nothing aboard

they are in the drivers seat if they landed

I think their moving out is huge. She may know more than we think. Have they interviewed her? ty

Is it a seasonal thing?

Spring for us... Maybe she vacays in her other home?

:dunno:

Not sure where you're saying this situation falls statistically, but this doesn't look like other "jihad" situations. So far, no one with religious extremist ties has been tied to the events that happened. And of the jihad incidents involving planes, mass destruction was the aim. It seems less likely in this case.

HOwever, if this is only Act 1, they have no need to take responsability at this time............

Re pilot suicides
here is an article from the Washington Post: it seems pilot suicide is more common that any of us would like to know

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ommon-are-pilot-suicides/?tid=pm_national_pop

Also someone above said about muslim terrorists in Malaysia

here is another article....sorry if a lot of you have seen it before..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...egations-resurface-in-case-of-lost-plane.html

So now I have ANOTHER theory to add to my list: its Islamic terrorists within Malaysia that have overtaken the cockpit with a shoe bomb!!!!

Seriously cannot hold my eyes open any longer. By the time I get here tomorrow a new thread may already be opened up.

CARIIS, don't make fun of people for sharing theories even if over the top in your opinion. You can pass the post by if you'd like. Doing that causes people to back off from sharing. You're not to be the judge. ty.

I can't bring myself to say good night.

Yeah, I've never taken medication or anything, because I've never actually panicked about it - I don't like it, but I guess it doesn't seem real. And once take off is over, I pretty much relax. I freak out over things I have control of - I don't feel like it will accomplish anything on an aircraft. I know if I ever lived through an incident, it would seem real, and then I'd probably never fly again. My dad used to fly for business and was in the air during the 9/11 events and a bunch of other incidents, and he could not be calmer. I don't know how he deals. And I have never flown to a different country, nor do I plan to at this point. I feel very provincial, but I hate traveling and am not up for places without U.S. safety regulations.

I've started to get super jealous of people who do get these meds though - I see them pass out on planes and just sleep. I'd love that. I'm a chronic insomniac, and I when I take meds I'm still wide awake and not calm - my mind is too active for them to work. I'd have to get a ridiculously high dose pill, but it would be amazing to have the flight pass by while I sleep.

Have you ever tried the elixirs in those tiny little bottles they serve on airplanes? (for medicinal purposes only, of course... :D) :drink:

I think it is something that we haven't thought of. Why would someone who is not even violent take the lives of innocent people. The opposition party in Malaysia is peaceful and is just trying to get elected to change things. What was the endgame when this was planned? After 10 days I have no clue.

There are many mass murderers who have no history of violent action, but I can't think of too many cases where they hadn't expressed some sort of frustration with society and had online or some other connection to an ideology or an interest in other acts of mass murder They always seem to appear somewhat unstable, but not in a way indicative of what they actually do. We'd have to know more about the pilot. I know there are rumors about political fanaticism and/or mental health problems, but those are broad descriptions. I don't subscribe to the idea that mass murders just are inherently evil and hate people so there's no explanation - there's usually some level of logic and some prior indications of a desire to make a point or sympathy towards similar acts. Especially in the Internet age where there are records of everything and so many communities devoted to different causes.

Not sure where you're saying this situation falls statistically, but this doesn't look like other "jihad" situations. So far, no one with religious extremist ties has been tied to the events that happened. And of the jihad incidents involving planes, mass destruction was the aim. It seems less likely in this case.

Respectfully, I don't think anyone here knows for sure what the "aim" was at this point. And because no ties to extremism have been revealed, it does not mean the possibility does not exist. jmo

Law made me read up on the 9/11 flights and it is interesting to note the terrorists deliberately turned off the transponder on Flight 93. An ACARS message was sent so that was still working. And they could see the plane on radar.

Did someone perfect those tactics which were used on this plane?

Dont know how credible , is this MSM

Missing Airliner May Have Reached Central Asia. Could the Passengers Still Be Alive?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...airliner_apparently_flew_to_central_asia.html

Thank you for finding this information --

"If the plane landed safely and the passengers weren’t killed, why haven’t we heard any ransom demands? The perps might be covering their tracks, or they might be letting the world media whip themselves into a frenzy.

That resonates! The whole incident up until now has ''defied'' definition but it seems to make sense.....this is not a cookie cutter event. It is unique

I think it is something that we haven't thought of. Why would someone who is not even violent take the lives of innocent people. The opposition party in Malaysia is peaceful and is just trying to get elected to change things. What was the endgame when this was planned? After 10 days I have no clue.

Unfortunately people that have never been violent before take the lives of innocent people all the time...

That is the difficult part, nobody knows why.

HOwever, if this is only Act 1, they have no need to take responsability at this time............

Yes, but it's fairly hard for jihadists to coordinate such a complex plot post-9/11/in a world of such advanced technical monitoring. They are monitored quite closely, and no one with such ties has been identified as a passenger. Not saying it's impossible, but I don't find it likely. Jihadists are probably more closely monitored than any other group ever has been due to the fear, the fact that they aren't associated with any one country so they have to do a lot of long distance communication, and the fact that they targeted the U.S., which has so much as its disposal.

Re pilot suicides: all but 3 of those events seem to be people committing suicide in their own planes. That does not surprise me. Pilots taking out the passengers is extremely rare.

It have a phobia of people who are afraid of flying! :eek:

(Just Kidding.... couldn't resist... :blushing:)

:floorlaugh: I have a vision of the two of us flying together....have you ever seen the movie Bridesmaids? I would surely be Kristen Wiig.

Seriously cannot hold my eyes open any longer. By the time I get here tomorrow a new thread may already be opened up.

CARIIS, don't make fun of people for sharing theories even if over the top in your opinion. You can pass the post by if you'd like. Doing that causes people to back off from sharing. You're not to be the judge. ty.

I can't bring myself to say good night.

No idea what your referring too!!

We are on the same page CARIIS! I did hear an ex CIA guy on CNN yesterday saying that flying a plane directly behind or below another plane would basically hide it on the radar. Apparently it was a tactic they used a lot.

Their original story is very alarming because they backtracked on the times but now the times match up again. They are covering something up big time!

Their original story is very alarming because they backtracked on the times but now the times match up again

I so agree the 240 means they knew

Law made me read up on the 9/11 flights and it is interesting to note the terrorists deliberately turned off the transponder on Flight 93. An ACARS message was sent so that was still working. And they could see the plane on radar.

I think the difference was just that the planes on 9/11 were in U.S. airspace so they were unavoidably on radar. This plane was in the middle of the ocean.

Respectfully, I don't think anyone here knows for sure what the "aim" was at this point. And because no ties to extremism have been revealed, it does not mean the possibility does not exist. jmo

Not disputing any of that - I have no idea what happened. I'm just saying that if you're going to speculate based on statistics, this doesn't fit so far. And I was saying that *if* the aim was not to crash the plane but to take it, it statistically fits with other explanations. Of course the aim may have been to just crash it.

3 of the 4 9/11 planes had their transponders off. From the 9/11 Commission report.

On 9/11, the terrorists turned off the transponders on three of the four hijacked aircraft. With its transponder off, it is possible, though more difficult, to track an aircraft by its primary radar returns. But unlike transponder data, primary radar returns do not show the aircraft's identity and altitude. Controllers at centers rely so heavily on transponder signals that they usually do not display primary radar returns on their radar scopes. But they can change the configuration of their scopes so they can see primary radar returns. They did this on 9/11 when the transponder signals for three of the aircraft disappeared.

I believe American 175 was the 9/11 plane that did not have the transponder off. Quote from the 9/11 Commission Report.

Minutes later, United 175 turned southwest without clearance from air traffic control. At 8:47, seconds after the impact of American 11, United 175's transponder code changed, and then changed again. These changes were not noticed for several minutes, however, because the same New York Center controller was assigned to both American 11 and United 175.The controller knew American 11 was hijacked; he was focused on searching for it after the aircraft disappeared at 8:46

Their original story is very alarming because they backtracked on the times but now the times match up again

I so agree the 240 means they knew

Is 2:40 a time when some data was transmitted? I haven't noticed the significance of the times.

Thank you for finding this information --

"If the plane landed safely and the passengers weren’t killed, why haven’t we heard any ransom demands? The perps might be covering their tracks, or they might be letting the world media whip themselves into a frenzy.

That resonates! The whole incident up until now has ''defied'' definition but it seems to make sense.....this is not a cookie cutter event. It is unique

you are so right.....while we all have our theories.....4 or 5 for me at the moment! :juggle:

this is unique and can not really be compared to anything that has happened before, nor say that it cant be so because of past events!! its a wait and see well and truly..

Once thing is for sure if who is involved are going to make an announcement soon, they have certainly got the world's attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!