Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes governments create situations and incidents to gain geographic/strategic/ tactical advantages. jmo.

The plane is safely hidden in a hanger. The passengers, I don't know. MHO. You may now throw rotten tomatoes at me . :)

I think the difference was just that the planes on 9/11 were in U.S. airspace so they were unavoidably on radar. This plane was in the middle of the ocean.

Not disputing any of that - I have no idea what happened. I'm just saying that if you're going to speculate based on statistics, this doesn't fit so far. And I was saying that *if* the aim was not to crash the plane but to take it, it statistically fits with other explanations. Of course the aim may have been to just crash it.

What percentage of terrorist acts are committed by Muslim extremists?

What piqued my interest earlier today was ''backdooring'' a plane essentially if you are flying under the radar you wait until another plane is expected on a flight path and use their flight number and radio signal ((that freaked me out))..and the other plane drops (collusion)..kind of like a race car improving performance by slip streaming....(stretch of an analogy I know)

What percentage of terrorist acts are committed by Muslim extremists?

The pilot-related evidence currently being discussed points to a political statement more than an act of terrorism at this point (not that the two are mutually exclusive). Kidnappings and hijackings for political gain and not for the purpose of killing people are not mostly committed by Muslim extremists. Most Muslim extremists use bombs, which doesn't look likely in this case. If it turns out the whole thing was a suicide mission, it's obviously more similar to 9/11 and the 1990s possible pilot suicides, but there aren't too many cases of that to analyze.

Geraldo is talking about this on Fox at 10, an hour from now.

I think he is broadcasting from a ship. :floorlaugh:

I know... I might be struck by lightning... :stormingmad:

But with my experience of listening to Jeraldo through many years...

When/if this mystery is solved...

Jeraldo will acknowledge that it was HE that single-handedly solved the WHOLE problem...

:hero:

The Slate article I posted a while back is bugging me .

What do any of you know about Slate - is it real credible outlet It creeped me out - but then I am thinking why isnt anyone else running with that story .

Thats huge then its the weekend ---- we are back to empty newsdesks

notions pls???

This is the piece

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...airliner_apparently_flew_to_central_asia.html

I've heard of Slate and believe it's probably as reputable as any other outlet. I don't know why nobody else is running with that story. I think it's become a circus atmosphere. Whatever you believe your theory to be, google it and you'll find an expert to back it up.

What do any of you know about Slate - is it real credible outlet It creeped me out - but then I am thinking why isnt anyone else running with that story .

notions pls???

This is the piece

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...airliner_apparently_flew_to_central_asia.html
That story is basically speculation based on data we already have. It's been reported it went through that corridor. The author just says all possibilities remain and the data indicates it could have gone somewhere there, but it's not clear how it would have evaded radar. He doesn't really propose a theory.

notions pls???

This is the piece

MSM wants the sheeple to drink the kool aid and no questions please

Fortunately there are enough of us left who do think - I read as much as I can --INTJ

notions pls???

This is the piece

This is the article we were discussing last night.....especially re the
china/krygyzstan border......

has anyone been there?? :floorlaugh: sorry couldn't resist...

maybe someone on here has and can tell us what is there..

this is the Uighur terrorist region, and I was wondering what is actually there.....

very scary when they say it could be used as a bomb....

while this is not MSM the china/kryg border was said by a Malaysian official....

Is 2:40 a time when some data was transmitted? I haven't noticed the significance of the times.

The night the story first broke -- for hours - they kept reporting that the plane was lost 2:40 after takeoff.

It bugged me ... cause I went to flight tracker in the first hour and you could clearly see that it was 44 minutes going 472 mph at 32000 feet when it quit. It was like god , if I can find that out in two minutes why are all the media saying 240!

Like 12 hours later, they (slowly) got it right at 44 minutes after takeoff.

THEN like two days later , guess when the military radar folks lost the track ..... when it got to other side of their country ---2:40 after takeoff

This may have been put up - I thought interesting - apparently pilot is quite skilled technically -I think --he made his own sim

And in a German online forum for simulator enthusiasts, X-Sim.de, there is a post from November 2012 in his name that says he built it himself.

"About a month ago I finish assembly of FSX and FS9 with 6 monitors." The message was signed Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah BOEING 777 MALAYSIA AIRLINES.

now for those more tech is it hard to do this?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/14/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-pilot-profiles/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members