Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article from The Mirror (UK). Don't think it's been posted.

another quote from the article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-3248001#ixzz2w6t7P8W5

Mixed feelings about linking his political views with the disappearance of Flight 370. Captain Shah could have been a stand out guy who stood up for what he believed, something that can't be all that easy in a Muslim country.

thank you for posting this.....I did read somewhere that one of their wives had left them.....but thought I must have been mixed up..

and the day before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking he was probably a bit obsesses with the politics at that time, he went to the court hearing of Anwar...

oh my, my leaning just leant back towards the pilot again.....still don't know about suicide though....

here is a bit of info re the Uigher terrorists.........the chinese/krygyzstan border is along their territory

The Xinjiang conflict[1] is an ongoing[2] separatist struggle in the People's Republic of China (PRC) far-west province of Xinjiang.[3] A group of Uyghur separatists claim that the region, which they refer to as East Turkestan, is not legally a part of China, but was invaded by the PRC in 1949 and has since been under Chinese occupation. The separatist movement is led by Turkic Islamist militant organizations, most notably the East Turkestan independence movement, against the national government in Beijing

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-3248001#ixzz2w6t7P8W5

Mixed feelings about linking his political views with the disappearance of Flight 370. Captain Shah could have been a stand out guy who stood up for what he believed, something that can't be all that easy in a Muslim country.

The rumour about his family was posted and debunked on page 1 of this thread (see Ms Facetious' post). His wife was simply staying at their other house while he was away.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10338161&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7[/ame]

She has another great post on page 6:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10338416&postcount=142"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7[/ame]

The Slate article I posted a while back is bugging me .

What do any of you know about Slate - is it real credible outlet It creeped me out - but then I am thinking why isnt anyone else running with that story .

Thats huge then its the weekend ---- we are back to empty newsdesks

notions pls???

This is the piece

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...airliner_apparently_flew_to_central_asia.html

Read that and Jeff's bio and it made me think the whole thing is a test.

Ty I could not figure out what everyone was talking about with this angle and you cleared me up. Telling you the story seems to be covering ALL angles!!!!

Ohhhh myyyy!

Crikey!

Is THAT what he meant?

:what:

He wasn't talking to the passengers, though - the double meaning wouldn't even work in that case.

I think that's true with any article out there at this point, right? All possibilities do remain! I'm tired.....

Yes, they are all mostly speculation , but speculation can't be judged as credible or non-credible. It's not asserting anything that can be judged or doing independent investigation. The credibility of the governments are all that really matter at this point because that's where the media is getting all its info.

My point was the knowledge it takes to turn off the transponder. Since 9/11, terrorists could have expanded that knowledge to include turning off the ASCARS and using the border flight tactics to avoid radar detection therefore perfecting the ability to steal a plane or to hijack it with a head start.

We could be looking at the actions of a trained terrorist instead of an experienced pilot.

I would imagine turning off the transponder would be logical for anyone who has learned to fly a plane - as evidenced by the ease of "flipping the switch." I can't figure out what ASCARs stands for even after searching for it - I know it keeps coming up in this thread but I can't comment on that. As for the border flight tactics - I don't think that's 9/11 related. The nature of U.S. geography is such that it just wasn't a consideration - it wasn't a secret that was figured out. The only reason that is an issue here is that the area is so remote - I just saw a discussion by pilots that they didn't see how it could go up into Kazahkstan because it would show up on somebody's radar since the countries are so close to each other - they said the only way it would make sense that it was off radar is if it was in a remote ocean where there were these large borders. Makes sense to me but I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Whether or not it is a fact - he does mention that the plane is capable of landing on a ''rough terrain'' which is what I "thought'' -- those wide bodied planes have been repurposed ((thinking the old 747's for example)) for cargo in S.A. and Africa etc. -- I was originally thinking Somalia ((yo ho pirates))

I think this has been reported so I assume there is some accuracy to it - but if that theory was correct, it still doesn't explain where it could have landed where no one traced it.

The pilot-related evidence currently being discussed points to a political statement more than an act of terrorism at this point (not that the two are mutually exclusive). Kidnappings and hijackings for political gain and not for the purpose of killing people are not mostly committed by Muslim extremists. Most Muslim extremists use bombs, which doesn't look likely in this case. If it turns out the whole thing was a suicide mission, it's obviously more similar to 9/11 and the 1990s possible pilot suicides, but there aren't too many cases of that to analyze.

it's definitely going to have an impact on their 'perceived' stability as a nation - their bond ratings are going to take a hit

And there it is! I asked earlier where the protest was from the pilot in order to right that wrong and you answered the question. The missing airplane put Malaysia on the world stage and people could eventually put it together. (Maybe. Not saying it is what happened, but it is a possibility.)

Okayyyy...

Here is a rosy picture...

the pilot "stole" the plane with many passengers...

He is negotiating with the Malaysian government... If the PM steps down/resigns (which, if tweet is correct, he has)... And Ibrahim is released and all charges dropped... (Maybe even a new election is planned)...

then he will fly back home with the jet intact... And most importantly... The passengers all safe and well fed....

and... All is well with the world...(well... Kinda...)

:please:

Yes, they are all mostly speculation , but speculation can't be judged as credible or non-credible. It's not asserting anything that can be judged or doing independent investigation. The credibility of the governments are all that really matter at this point because that's where the media is getting all its info.

RSBM So to make a long story short you agree with me! :giggle:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines"]Malaysia Airlines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

RSBM So to make a long story short you agree with me! :giggle:

Yes - I guess I'd say I think Slate's information is credible, but I don't think it indicates the plane went to Kazakhstan because of the radar issue.

He wasn't talking to the passengers, though - the double meaning wouldn't even work in that case.

I would imagine turning off the transponder would be logical for anyone who has learned to fly a plane - as evidenced by the ease of "flipping the switch." I can't figure out what ASCARs stands for even after searching for it - I know it keeps coming up in this thread but I can't comment on that. As for the border flight tactics - I don't think that's 9/11 related. The nature of U.S. geography is such that it just wasn't a consideration - it wasn't a secret that was figured out. The only reason that is an issue here is that the area is so remote - I just saw a discussion by pilots that they didn't see how it could go up into Kazahkstan because it would show up on somebody's radar since the countries are so close to each other - they said the only way it would make sense that it was off radar is if it was in a remote ocean where there were these large borders. Makes sense to me but I'm not sure how accurate it is.

I think this has been reported so I assume there is some accuracy to it - but if that theory was correct, it still doesn't explain where it could have landed where no one traced it.
ACARS = aircraft communications addressing and reporting system.

:)

Editing to add a link, it's really good. Or maybe I'm a huge geek for finding it interesting haha.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/t...res-how-we-know-mh-370-kept-flying-for-hours/

Okayyyy...

If the PM steps down/resigns (which, if tweet is correct, he has)... And Ibrahim is released and all charges dropped... (Maybe even a new election is planned)...

then he will fly back home with the jet intact... And most importantly... The passengers all safe and well fed....

and... All is well with the world...(well... Kinda...)

:please:

Firstly - WTF - seriously, has the Malaysian PM stood down??? Need to verify this...

There is no way they will let him fly the plane home again and there is no way he would hang round to do it...

They (and pretty much all other countries) would not allow him to fly in their airspace and I tell you, if I were a passenger on that plane, the chances of me getting back on board with old mate at the controls if indeed he had done this would be less than zero.

Anyway, that fact aside, I want to know more about this whole Malaysian PM resigning thing!?!

Yes - I guess I'd say I think Slate's information is credible, but I don't think it indicates the plane went to Kazakhstan because of the radar issue.

I should know better than to argue with a lawyer...:tongue:

Whoa! Is there anything in MSM re the Malaysian president resigning???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406