Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened the original Greek site and used Google translate

"According to exclusive information of the Greek ship iefimerida «ELKA Athina» interests of the shipowner Karnezi received information about the existence of objects at sea in the Straits of Malacca with evidence that these are the first findings from the extinct Boeing.

Specifically , a few hours ago got a message from a coastal station of Indonesia with position : width 0551 length 09657.5 northern and eastern that found in suitcases that may belong to the passengers of the fateful flight of Malaysia Airlines.

Master of ELKA Athina is Dimitris Zampelis and second officer Dimitris Karagiannis . To iefimerida contacted shortly before the second officer Mr Karagiannis , who confirmed the message there the luggage area . As stated , the signal was point which is about 4 hours from the place and everyone is awake by that time ."

Source: www.iefimerida.gr/news

I'm still not sure what to think about that, it's like every time you think they found the plane, it turns out to be a false report.

P.S my antivirus software did not report any threat, if this is what you were referring to with "afraid". :)

lol yes, that is what I meant :).

Still not sure I believe this....original link is "just" a blog. Looks like a someone trying to get hits to their blog. It's working.

Good morning! :coffeews:

I am not starting from the beginning of this thread because the information changes so quick!

So, now, they are searching on the southern arc ?

I think that is a good plane because as the US intelligence stated, it would not be to go to the northern arc because of military presence in that area.

They removed the flight simulator from co-pilot's home? :eek:

I doubt he left any traces if he is responsible for this. moo

If you click the middle tile, it should show an orange item. It does kind of look like a raft.

I'm on my phone, maybe that's the difference... I see nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"A senior Western law enforcement official told ABC News today that the Malaysian government repeatedly turned down assistance from Interpol to assist in its investigation. That offer has since been repeated several times and declined each time.

"It's the old pre-9/11 approach: close-hold information, don't share anything," the official said.

A spokeswoman for Interpol declined comment.

Law enforcement officials are now worried that critical investigative time has been lost and leads could well have dried up as sources of information could have dispersed in the last week. The FBI also hasn't been invited by the Malaysian government to help on the ground, sources said."

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=22922961&ref=http://news.google.com/

This is what's the most frustrating to me. Why not accept all help?? Pride?

I doubt the pilots fell asleep on the job.

One would not turn off tracking equipment, then go to sleep. It would be the opposite, wouldn't it?

Firstly - WTF - seriously, has the Malaysian PM stood down??? Need to verify this...

There is no way they will let him fly the plane home again and there is no way he would hang round to do it...

They (and pretty much all other countries) would not allow him to fly in their airspace and I tell you, if I were a passenger on that plane, the chances of me getting back on board with old mate at the controls if indeed he had done this would be less than zero.

Anyway, that fact aside, I want to know more about this whole Malaysian PM resigning thing!?!

The report of the PM resigning was in a tweet... Not verified... As yet... If ever...

It should be noted the post being referred to began with, "Here is a "rosy" scenario" ....

In other words... A hopeful but not likely scenario...

HTH...:seeya:

is this the ''big'' news???

sheesh

"Malaysian officials are contacting countries including Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, China, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and France. "

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26600361

:facepalm::facepalm:

IMO the countries should have offered up any information they had IN THE FIRST PLACE, w/o waiting to be asked. Sheesh.

Good morning and Happy Sunday to everyone! :coffee:

Welcome 71 guests and all new members :)

:welcome:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/17/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight.html?hp&_r=0

snipped
Although officials have said ACARS was disabled on the missing plane, it had previously been unclear whether the system stopped functioning before or after the captain of the plane radioed his last, brief words to Kuala Lumpur, in which he did not indicate anything wrong with the signals system or the plane as a whole.

During a press conference on Sunday Mr. Hishammuddin, who is also acting minister of transportation, gave his brief answer: “Yes, it was disabled before,” he said.

snipped

As the plane was heading out of Malaysian air traffic control space, the captain radioed back a brief verbal signoff without indicating any trouble onboard, or mentioning any malfunction with ACARS.

what do you guys think of flyingwithfish's tweets he seems to have good contacts and thinks the aircraft was transporting something important, that the plane may have flown to Iran and China may be involved in what has happened?

He was the guy who reported about the banned batteries being in the cargo and the cargo was not scanned.

https://twitter.com/flyingwithfish

I am interested in the guy's (?) tweets...

Wish we could find out if he has credentials...(for MSM...)

:waitasec:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola68
Has this been reported anywhere else? (Daily Mirror not the most reliable of sources). I hadn't heard this before but it does place more suspicion on the captain if true.

- View Single Post - :
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

Lordy when I saw this my first thought was well I guess the media will have a real hard time camping out at their front door !!

"A senior Western law enforcement official told ABC News today that the Malaysian government repeatedly turned down assistance from Interpol to assist in its investigation. That offer has since been repeated several times and declined each time.

"It's the old pre-9/11 approach: close-hold information, don't share anything," the official said.

A spokeswoman for Interpol declined comment.

Law enforcement officials are now worried that critical investigative time has been lost and leads could well have dried up as sources of information could have dispersed in the last week. The FBI also hasn't been invited by the Malaysian government to help on the ground, sources said."

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=22922961&ref=http://news.google.com/

This is what's the most frustrating to me. Why not accept all help?? Pride?

Accepting help shows everyone else your weaknesses.
Helping tips your hand to your assets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The report of the PM resigning was in a tweet... Not verified... As yet... If ever...

It should be noted the post being referred to began with, "Here is a "rosy" scenario" ....

In other words... A hopeful but not likely scenario...

HTH...:seeya:

I posted an MSM article about it back on page 7 here. I posted it again a couple pages back. But I haven't heard or found anything else about it, and the PM is apparently still giving pressers so.....I doubt it was true. But ya never know--this case is just unbelievable. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en