DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking debris...seats or luggage.

It looks like that to me too. Luggage and seat cushions

I can't make out anything but a lump inside the red circle on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if posted before, but here a map of a possible landing locations of MH370.

SLIDER-Malaysia-missing-flight-MH370-3245895.jpg

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3245895.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/SLIDER-Malaysia-missing-flight-MH370-3245895.jpg

Yet another day has passed in Malaysia/Beijing without any solid information on the whereabouts of the plane. Plenty of speculation, to be sure, and a plethora of theories, but no concrete evidence about what became of the missing aircraft. :banghead:

It is true that is may have crashed. But it's very possible that it has landed - and that the country where it is located is very well aware of it. Regardless of the success of the hijacking, I do believe it was done with the knowledge and support of a gov't - somewhere.

It is true that is may have crashed. But it's very possible that it has landed - and that the country where it is located is very well aware of it. Regardless of the success of the hijacking, I do believe it was done with the knowledge and support of a gov't - somewhere.

The possibilities and mental gymnastics pondering the possibilities are exhausting!!!

“The watch team never noticed the blip,” said a person with detailed knowledge of the investigation into Flight 370. “It was as though the airspace was his.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/w...cating-the-task-of-finding-flight-370.html?hp

“The fact that it flew straight over Malaysia, without the Malaysian military identifying it, is just plain weird — not just weird, but also very damning and tragic,” said David Learmount, the operations and safety editor for Flightglobal, a news and data service for the aviation sector.

And because the recorders keep only the last two hours of cockpit conversation, even the aircraft’s recorders may hold few secrets.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/15/malaysia-airlines-search-heads-toward-indian-ocean/

re: the satellite "pings" (like a telephone searching for a cell tower)

It seems to me that this is something that whoever did this, did not think about or did not know about.

They obviously wanted the plane to be un-traceable, which is why they turned off transponder and the other ACARS thing.

However, the plane was still semi-traceable due to these pings.

IF whoever did this, knew about the satelittle pings, wouldn't they be afraid that either Malaysia or China would get this ping information EARLY on, as soon as they discovered the flight missing on the radar, and tracked down the plane. (If they had gotten info. early, they would only be a few hours behind the plane).

IDK, it just seems to me like whoever did this did not know about this satellite ping thing.

***** Also adding that, "few hours behind the plane" could be made up possibly with fighter jets. So that was a real risk for whoever did this, if they knew about these satellite pings. I don't think they knew about them.

We have created a new forum and are moving to the "Featured Cases" area soon. You will be able to see it directly from the main index page when it begins.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/index.php

Hmm...I tried to go to the new forum but it says I don't have permission? Hmm..maybe i'm jumping the gun! lol thanks for all of the forums hard work and giving us a place to discuss all of this!

“The watch team never noticed the blip,” said a person with detailed knowledge of the investigation into Flight 370. “It was as though the airspace was his.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/w...cating-the-task-of-finding-flight-370.html?hp

“The fact that it flew straight over Malaysia, without the Malaysian military identifying it, is just plain weird — not just weird, but also very damning and tragic,” said David Learmount, the operations and safety editor for Flightglobal, a news and data service for the aviation sector.

And because the recorders keep only the last two hours of cockpit conversation, even the aircraft’s recorders may hold few secrets.

Excellent ! Worth the read

I was surprised when they said pax wouldn't realise the plane was changing course. Maybe it's just me but whenever I've flown I've always been acutely aware of the plane altering altitude or heading. When a plane takes off or lands it feels to me like it's bumping up and down steps, and there's always a pressure shift when it banks. First time my then-b/f and I flew somewhere he was amazed that I knew when we started a gradual descent ahead of preparing to land.

I suffer vertigo and travel sickness, so maybe I'm more sensitive? I'm scared of taking off/landing but fine once we're at cruising altitude, nose to the window.

This may seem minor...

but the pressure in the ears is a sign of varying elevations...

and can be most noticeable... Even painful...

JMO

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/15/malaysia-airlines-search-heads-toward-indian-ocean/

re: the satellite "pings" (like a telephone searching for a cell tower)

It seems to me that this is something that whoever did this, did not think about or did not know about.

They obviously wanted the plane to be un-traceable, which is why they turned off transponder and the other ACARS thing.

However, the plane was still semi-traceable due to these pings.

IF whoever did this, knew about the satelittle pings, wouldn't they be afraid that either Malaysia or China would get this ping information EARLY on, as soon as they discovered the flight missing on the radar, and tracked down the plane. (If they had gotten info. early, they would only be a few hours behind the plane).

IDK, it just seems to me like whoever did this did not know about this satellite ping thing.

Seems it was the perfect storm showing gross incompetence all around....

Reposting Elley Maes

I can't locate any of my previous posts on this forum. I have no idea why. I don't think I did anything wrong.

I can't locate any of my previous posts on this forum. I have no idea why. I don't think I did anything wrong.

I can see them. Are you sure you're looking in the right place?

Nevermind. Some are showing up now. That's odd. I don't want to post anything I shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami