Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a raft to me.

It looks like a powered vessel to me. I see what looks to be a wake behind it, and a clear path cut through whatever that trail is on the surface as if it crossed over/through it under power. JMO...

<o/t, but I would looooove to see tomnod provide some desert (and other) satellite photos for other cases here on WS. I know searching the images is like a needle in a haystack, but I am absolutey faaaaascinated by it. I might even go over to their corporate headquarters here in CO and beg them to be a fly on the wall or intern or something>.

I hadn't seen it before but I have seen that image before. Iirc, it was posted in this thread (or, one of these threads here, lol). Strange tho...this article says the debris is near where MH370 lost contact with Malaysia.

"The area is also about the same point where Malaysia last lost verifiable data on the location of MH370 on Saturday, March 8 2014."

Now, was that right after the transponder was shut off that Malaysia lost the verifiable data? Or, was it after the 8:11am ping? Idk.

But I do know I've seen that image right here on WS. I looked at it closely.

JMO

I had not seen the image before!
Very interesting!
I see something is circled on the image. Body of plane? And is that debris that is around it the luggage that was spotted? It looks like seats to me.

But IIRC, that area had been searched already. I find it hard to believe that the search and rescue teams (both in the air and on sea) missed something like that...

Very interesting!

I see something is circled on the image. Body of plane? And is that debris that is around it the luggage that was spotted? It looks like seats to me.

But IIRC, that area had been searched already. I find it hard to believe that the search and rescue teams (both in the air and on sea) missed something like that...

Can someone please post a screen shot? Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://news.sky.com/story/1226767/missing-plane-may-have-sent-signals-on-ground

snipped
Questioned by Sky News, one official said: "It is possible for the aircraft to be transmitting on the ground as long as there is electrical power to the aircraft's system."

snipped
"It would be bizarre to destroy your asset by running out of fuel and crashing it anonymously into one of the oceans or a land mass without declaring what the point of the exercise is.

BBM ~ Yes, I agree with that. Maybe the pilot took something to go "go to sleep" since he was more than likely stressed.

The co-pilot may have not noticed immediately the pilot was "crashed out" no pun intended.

Perhaps the co-pilot could not gain control of the 777?

IDK. Just throwing it out there since we know nothing.

Why disconnect the ACAR system that's located on another level first?

Someone knew how to disable the system. They knew the order in which to remove the panels so they could shut off the circuit breakers in a particular series. That shows premeditation with intent.

The last communication was transmitted after the flight's ACAR reporting system was disabled.

How is that even possible? How does the code "Alright. Goodnight" communication occur? What communication system did the pilot operate without using the 777s disabled communication systems, ACAR?

Where are the passengers? If there was a ransom, wouldn't we know by now?

Very interesting!

Can you please link the pic? TIA :)

Can someone please post a screen shot? Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bi2qenrCAAAkESf.png

:facepalm::facepalm:

IMO the countries should have offered up any information they had IN THE FIRST PLACE, w/o waiting to be asked. Sheesh.

I think some of these countries did offer assistance and Malaysia did not accept.

With that being said, most people believed MH370 crashed, therefore had to be near the last communication or at least in that vicinity.

I believe it has landed.

BBM--it's the only thing that makes any sense if he didn't notify anyone or involve anyone as to any kind of political reason. But, from what has been said about him, he doesn't "seem" like a narcissist, so it just seems to not fit. Of course, we don't know this man, and only know what has been reported in the media.

The same expert I mentioned early was just on another program (with George Stephanopoulos), and he seems knowledgeable and credible. He sincerely believes that based on the information they have of where they strongly feel the plane last was, and the amount of fuel available, the plane would have had no way to make it the 1,000 miles needed to a piece of land to actually land. For this reason, he feels it has to be at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

The fact that the sharp turn was pre-programmed even before any of the signals were turned off is very telling. I don't want to believe it was the pilot, but I think it was :(. Just can't understand why. I hope an interview with his wife happens soon.

I think we here on Websleuths are used to criminal cases involving people who "snap" or people who are just generally terrible. So it is not hard for some to think of the pilot as either snapping or having some kind of agenda.

But from all the reports I've read, the older pilot was a very upstanding citizen. His flight simulator does not raise any red flags for me AT ALL - in fact, it makes me more certain that he would not take the lives of 239 people. Because it shows me he was passionate about his job, and what that means to me is - he wanted to do his job in the best way he could. He wanted to be good at what he did.

I do not think it's either of the pilots.

JMO.

I think Nymeria posted a link yesterday evening about this pic..with a link from Tomnod

we were posting about it here on WS.
the post could be on this thread 7 from last evening before 10 pm
iirc...the location is on the strait of malacca..Andaman Sea..near Port Blair..

we had done close up shots as well..

I was on tomnod site looking at this too

The report of the PM resigning was in a tweet... Not verified... As yet... If ever...

It should be noted the post being referred to began with, "Here is a "rosy" scenario" ....

In other words... A hopeful but not likely scenario...

HTH...:seeya:

Sorry to quote my own post...

But to clarify ..... The information about the PM possibly resigning was NOT found in a tweet... But was inferred in the following link:

http://malaysia-chronicle.com/index...pm-out-to-blame-anwar?&Itemid=2#ixzz2w5F5IYdw

HTH...:seeya:

"A senior Western law enforcement official told ABC News today that the Malaysian government repeatedly turned down assistance from Interpol to assist in its investigation. That offer has since been repeated several times and declined each time.

"It's the old pre-9/11 approach: close-hold information, don't share anything," the official said.

A spokeswoman for Interpol declined comment.

Law enforcement officials are now worried that critical investigative time has been lost and leads could well have dried up as sources of information could have dispersed in the last week. The FBI also hasn't been invited by the Malaysian government to help on the ground, sources said."

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=22922961&ref=http://news.google.com/

This is what's the most frustrating to me. Why not accept all help?? Pride?

OMG. I mean, just, COME ON!!! I can't believe this. Come on, it's Malaysia - they need to realize they're not some world superpower. I'm sorry, that's just the truth. Why would they refuse help?? Especially from vast spy agencies who could dig up a lot of information on all the passengers. ?? Crazy.

I think Nymeria posted a link yesterday evening about this pic..with a link from Tomnod

we were posting about it here on WS.
the post could be on this thread 7 from last evening before 10 pm
iirc...the location is on the strait of malacca..Andaman Sea..near Port Blair..

we had done close up shots as well..

I was on tomnod site looking at this too

Is that where the Greek ship detected debris??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en