Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not mind-boggling. There are legitimate reasons that the person in control of the plane needs to do so that happen much more frequently than pilot suicides. Plus, a black box is only helpful after-the-fact and wouldn't prevent a crash.

Why would a pilot ever want or need to disable a black box unless for nefarious reasons? That tells the story about what happened to their plane.

This father's comments break my heart, if it is a political/ military thing, then at least some passengers might survive. imo.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/14/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-pilot-profiles/
"Airline pilots are not trained for radar avoidance," said aviation expert Keith Wolzinger, a former 777 pilot. They like to stay on the radar, because -- again -- it protects their plane.

Only military pilots, he said, are usually keen on avoiding radar.

The father of a passenger on the missing plane is hoping for an outcome that would sound shocking under normal circumstances.

"I hope the plane was hijacked, because then, at least, there is hope," Li from Hebei Province said. He did not give his full name.

Li is waiting at a Beijing hotel with dozens of other passengers' family members awaiting word on the fate of their loved ones.

"But if the worst happened then I will have no meaning in my life. This is my only son," Li said.

As he walked away, he bent his head and cried."

Now the weatherman on CNN is drawing on the map and giving his thoughts. I give up.

This was just posted on Tomnods twitter-

https://twitter.com/ThisDigitalLtd/status/444985659594256385/photo/1

2mrftdw.jpg

I can definitely see what looks like the body of a plane.
But that could also be because that little image of a plane is beside the sat. image and that's all I can see it as...

Intermezzo, sometimes you have to click on the very center tile to get it to pull up (with the links to Tomnod).

I will try again- http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/654342

ETA- as for photo shopping, I don't think they could do it and load it up on the site. Unless they were some really skilled, sneaky and honestly, jerk hackers. This is about search and rescue, if they did pull off something like that they should have charges pressed against them.

For some reason, I can't recall why Geraldo with ships is funny. But I know there's a reason! When I read your post, I thought that Geraldo likes his boats! Why?

Geraldo took that goof Baez(Casey Anthony att. ) on his boat. ICK.

This father's comments break my heart, if it is a political/ military thing, then at least some passengers might survive.

"Airline pilots are not trained for radar avoidance," said aviation expert Keith Wolzinger, a former 777 pilot. They like to stay on the radar, because -- again -- it protects their plane.

Only military pilots, he said, are usually keen on avoiding radar.

The father of a passenger on the missing plane is hoping for an outcome that would sound shocking under normal circumstances.

"I hope the plane was hijacked, because then, at least, there is hope," Li from Hebei Province said. He did not give his full name.

Li is waiting at a Beijing hotel with dozens of other passengers' family members awaiting word on the fate of their loved ones.

"But if the worst happened then I will have no meaning in my life. This is my only son," Li said.

As he walked away, he bent his head and cried."

Oh, of course! The one child policy! That's heartbreaking.

Doxing-Rx ‏@DoxingRx

Captains wife moved out day before #mh370 vanished. Captain has 3 adult children and one grandchild pic.twitter.com/r3pFuwgVei

WSJ Live ‏@WSJLive 15m

Officials increasingly suspect foul play in the disappearance of #MH370, and their focus is turning to the pilots http://on.wsj.com/1lFovMl

Now the weatherman on CNN is drawing on the map and giving his thoughts. I give up.

Switch over to Judge Jeanine on Fox News it is interesting and watchable discussion about this incident.

BBM

What's that supposed to mean!! :stormingmad:

:giggle:

IIRC, they said the pilot can depressurize the cabin from the cockpit. Also, that it would kill all of the people on board. This would explain why some people's calls were going through, but not picked up.

For what reasons can a pilot depressurize the cabin?

ITA with the guy on CNN who says if we had one satellite this would be a non issue, since the plane would be located and not lost.

I can definitely see what looks like the body of a plane.
But that could also be because that little image of a plane is beside the sat. image and that's all I can see it as...

It looks like there is oil or some substance on top of the water as well it looks like the sheen from oil glistening in the sun.

This woman on CNN is actually talking about passenger cell phones...has she not watched CNN any this week and heard the discussions about no cellphones being workable on this plane?????:facepalm:

Some guy on CNN was talking earlier about how passengers should have be using cell phones or some such nonsense. I wanted to go through the TV screen to set him straight! gaaah! They should be reading here at WS, they probably would have a better show and top ratings!

They have be careful choosing their as to not speak in the past tense. ie: live(s) live(d)

I still have hope. :candle:

Intermezzo, sometimes you have to click on the very center tile to get it to pull up (with the links to Tomnod).

I will try again- http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/654342

ETA- as for photo shopping, I don't think they could do it and load it up on the site. Unless they were some really skilled, sneaky and honestly, jerk hackers. This is about search and rescue, if they did pull off something like that they should have charges pressed against them.

Got it..much better
Is this plane flying? it looks like it could be in flight....

If it, let's say, crash landed..why is the forest surrounding it pristine and undisturbed..no clearing..looks like it is flying or place in the center of a forest..it looks spooky..like it's glowing or something

Gee, there are structures/homes/small buildings and I think a road off to the left
To the north of this plane is a 3 row section of buildings..about 30 of them...in the middle of this forested area

There is a water dam close by as well...I went left and then down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech