Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of the countries send in military, we won't hear about it until well after the event - they wold likely want to maintain the element of surprise.

The engine of the old Zil military truck sputtered as the rebel fighter put the gearbox in reverse, mixing the smell of exhaust fumes with the sickening stench of death already hanging in the air. Behind him on the side of a country road in eastern Ukraine was a row of corpses, roughly two dozen in all, concealed in black body bags. They were some of the victims of the Malaysia Airlines crash that took nearly 300 lives on Thursday, and as the driver moved his makeshift hearse into position alongside them, he came within a couple feet of driving over one of the bodies before a few of his buddies yelled for him to stop. :furious:

They refused to say whether the flight recorders had been found among the debris, which was scattered over an area several kilometers in diameter. “Just let us work!” one of them snapped at a TIME reporter. “We’ve been here for three days, sleeping three hours a night in the fields with the corpses all around us.”

Many of the fighters are poorly trained and mishandle their weapons, switching off the safety switches on their Kalashnikovs and holding their fingers on the triggers as they interrogate motorists and passersby.

http://time.com/3008016/ukraine-crash-bodies-separatists/

Is that right though? 100 + AIDS delegates on their way to Melbourne + 100 Unicef Volunteers?? I'm wondering if she's not mixing the two groups up?

Wouldn't be surprised. Well, considering her twitter follower count, she has brought quite a bit of attention to the matter with one, albeit incorrect tweet. :moo:

:sigh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole situation is doing my head in............hell on earth.

I can not imagine my relative lying in a field on the other side of the world.......the unspeakable torture those familys & friends are going thru & will continue to go thru.......there are no words.......

This is the truth of what we are dealing with....

snippets from this article

http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/chaos-at-malaysian-airlines-crash-site-leaves-victims-by-the

“I will let none of you pass! I have an order!” he shouted. Motley gunmen in ragtag uniforms flanked out alongside him. A lanky rebel in a beekeeping suit who reeked of alcohol folded his automatic rifle in his arms. The observers wandered out, then meekly retreated.

the crash site remains a hideous mess

Nobody seemed to know where the bodies would be taken. Ukraine wants them stored 185 miles north in Kharkiv, the only nearby city with the facilities to take them, but claims that rebels have already spirited 38 corpses to their nearby stronghold in Donetsk and conducted their own autopsies.

Local firemen and police officers, some of whom had clearly spent the night drinking moonshine, listlessly shoveled body parts into black garbage bags and left them to broil at the roadside.

Ragtag militiamen with no obvious leadership barred observers and reporters from the field. The plane’s black boxes have vanished.

Observers from the OSCE, a European security agency whose 57 member states include Russia, were denied full access to the site for the second day running when they drove up on Saturday. Rebels, led by “Grumpy,” said they had orders not to let them pass that came straight from the so-called prime minister of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic, a Russian named Alexander Borodai.

Ukraine says that the rebels are forcing the rescuers to work for them under gunpoint, but the men seemed unperturbed by their presence.

Many cameramen stood amid wreckage from the fuselage to get shots, nearly stepping on a hand that plaintively stretched out from under it.

Grumpy, the armed men’s leader, said no investigators or observers would be allowed until the “experts” — who, as provincial police officers, would have no training in handling air disasters or other crime scenes of such magnitude — had completed their work.

One rebel in a safari hat who routinely made casual threats to shoot reporters in the knees eventually looked at the back of his “Donetsk Prosecutor’s Office” badge and found the prosecutor’s name, Ramil Khalikov. Khalikov was nowhere to be seen.

“There’s a grandmother. A body landed right in her bed. She says ‘please take this body away’. But we cannot tamper with the site,” Borodai said, according to Reuters. “Bodies of innocent people are lying out in the heat.”

None of this will go any way to assuaging the agony of the 298 victims’ relatives, powerless as their loved ones’ bodies lie for a third day in a far-flung field, baked into the asphalt and rotting into the ground. Rebels have gone through their things and piled them in a corner at the edge of the site. Ukraine claims that some of them looted the victims’ credit cards and attempted to make purchases with them.

Nearer to the village, a cross bears a sign, “HEAVEN HELP US.” An empty plastic two-liter bottle lies by the engine wreckage. Amid the stench of death all around, you can smell the alcohol. The bottle looks new.

It's just all too much to take in, unimaginable .................

:tears::tears::tears: for the 298 people who so tragically lost there life ( & hoping they had no idea of there fate ) & the family who are going thru hell..............

Super Scary:

Ukraine wants them stored 185 miles north in Kharkiv, the only nearby city with the facilities to take them, but claims that rebels have already spirited 38 corpses to their nearby stronghold in Donetsk and conducted their own autopsies.

as I see it, Putin conducts himself as a warlord rather than a legitimate head of state. holding the recent Olympics in Russia was a very poor move IMO because it granted him an air of respectability he does not deserve. these Ukrainian separatists conduct themselves as gangbangers rather than a legitimate militia fighting for freedom from an oppressor. so now we have gangbangers dictating access by CSIs to a crime scene they created, while demonstrating that they are exceedingly proud of their previous and continued actions. they are spitting in the faces of civilized humans. why does Putin get away with what he does/doesn't do? because he is a major source of fossil fuel products for that region of the world. we see the same scenario in the Middle East. the decent and humane people in this world could/would easily quash Putin and his ilk if we were not dependent on what they have. this is what I see when I stand really far back and look at the really big picture. I often wonder what history will say about us and our priorities 500 years from now

I was appalled that the Olympics were held there. And now the next World cup is going to be hosted by Russia. that decision should be immediately reversed, IMO. He's just as big a as the separatists I feel.

This whole situation is doing my head in............hell on earth.

I can not imagine my relative lying in a field on the other side of the world.......the unspeakable torture those familys & friends are going thru & will continue to go thru.......there are no words.......

This is the truth of what we are dealing with....

snippets from this article

http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/chaos-at-malaysian-airlines-crash-site-leaves-victims-by-the

“I will let none of you pass! I have an order!” he shouted. Motley gunmen in ragtag uniforms flanked out alongside him. A lanky rebel in a beekeeping suit who reeked of alcohol folded his automatic rifle in his arms. The observers wandered out, then meekly retreated.

the crash site remains a hideous mess

Nobody seemed to know where the bodies would be taken. Ukraine wants them stored 185 miles north in Kharkiv, the only nearby city with the facilities to take them, but claims that rebels have already spirited 38 corpses to their nearby stronghold in Donetsk and conducted their own autopsies.

Local firemen and police officers, some of whom had clearly spent the night drinking moonshine, listlessly shoveled body parts into black garbage bags and left them to broil at the roadside.

Ragtag militiamen with no obvious leadership barred observers and reporters from the field. The plane’s black boxes have vanished.

Observers from the OSCE, a European security agency whose 57 member states include Russia, were denied full access to the site for the second day running when they drove up on Saturday. Rebels, led by “Grumpy,” said they had orders not to let them pass that came straight from the so-called prime minister of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic, a Russian named Alexander Borodai.

Ukraine says that the rebels are forcing the rescuers to work for them under gunpoint, but the men seemed unperturbed by their presence.

Many cameramen stood amid wreckage from the fuselage to get shots, nearly stepping on a hand that plaintively stretched out from under it.

Grumpy, the armed men’s leader, said no investigators or observers would be allowed until the “experts” — who, as provincial police officers, would have no training in handling air disasters or other crime scenes of such magnitude — had completed their work.

One rebel in a safari hat who routinely made casual threats to shoot reporters in the knees eventually looked at the back of his “Donetsk Prosecutor’s Office” badge and found the prosecutor’s name, Ramil Khalikov. Khalikov was nowhere to be seen.

“There’s a grandmother. A body landed right in her bed. She says ‘please take this body away’. But we cannot tamper with the site,” Borodai said, according to Reuters. “Bodies of innocent people are lying out in the heat.”

None of this will go any way to assuaging the agony of the 298 victims’ relatives, powerless as their loved ones’ bodies lie for a third day in a far-flung field, baked into the asphalt and rotting into the ground. Rebels have gone through their things and piled them in a corner at the edge of the site. Ukraine claims that some of them looted the victims’ credit cards and attempted to make purchases with them.

Nearer to the village, a cross bears a sign, “HEAVEN HELP US.” An empty plastic two-liter bottle lies by the engine wreckage. Amid the stench of death all around, you can smell the alcohol. The bottle looks new.

It's just all too much to take in, unimaginable .................

:tears::tears::tears: for the 298 people who so tragically lost there life ( & hoping they had no idea of there fate ) & the family who are going thru hell..............

Its insane. Totally insane. If one of relatives wre lying out there being carelessly treated by drunken idiots, I would lose my mind.

These people have the same backwards and irrational, arbitrary, and evil mindset of any thuggish warlords from third world countries. They are no different than Somalian pirates, IMO.

Im so horrified and pissed right now.

I'm ready to come home - Tragic last email of MH17 victim who nearly missed his flight

A YOUNG Brit father killed on shot down flight MH17 said he couldn't wait to be back with his children and wife in his heartbreaking last email to his loved ones.

By: Helen Barratt Sat, July 19, 2014

sa9udu6a.jpg

:rose:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...H17-crash-in-Ukraine-nearly-missed-his-flight

#PrayForMH17

I am pleased to announce a new tradition. The RQSQOTD (Richard Qwest Supidest Quote of The Day) award.

He was awarded this hightest honor as a result of this profoundly moronic statement:

And we must remember, that the flight was 4 hours into its flight - so there were people moving around WITHOUT THEIR SEATBELTS.

WTF???????????

Congratulations Richard

He drives me mad just an idiot

Its insane. Totally insane. If one of relatives wre lying out there being carelessly treated by drunken idiots, I would lose my mind.

These people have the same backwards and irrational, arbitrary, and evil mindset of any thuggish warlords from third world countries. They are no different than Somalian pirates, IMO.

Im so horrified and pissed right now.

You are not alone!

At times the last 4 days it feels as if I am watching a movie that I just would not believe--- too far fetched........

I was appalled that the Olympics were held there. And now the next World cup is going to be hosted by Russia. that decision should be immediately reversed, IMO. He's just as big a as the separatists I feel.

He is actually quite scary..............

IMO there is something fishy here

...........but switched to another flight to avoid having a stopover.

MAL 370 was direct right?

He was scheduled to take missing flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur in March to compete in Taiwan for a race, but switched to another flight to avoid having a stopover.

BBM. A direct flight to Taiwan.

I am pleased to announce a new tradition. The RQSQOTD (Richard Qwest Supidest Quote of The Day) award.

He was awarded this hightest honor as a result of this profoundly moronic statement:

And we must remember, that the flight was 4 hours into its flight - so there were people moving around WITHOUT THEIR SEATBELTS.

WTF???????????

Congratulations Richard

He drives me mad just an idiot

Is he having flashbacks to being 'restrained' himself at any stage?

(Sorry, couldn't help it.)

:cry:
:tears:

PerthNow (@perthnow) tweeted at 8:59pm - 19 Jul 14:

United in grief, Mo Maslin's young teammates remember their missing player: bit.ly/1yJPugG #MH17

https://pic.twitter.com/NbDN8TGaRs

(https://twitter.com/perthnow/status/490707450694078464)

----

Those precious youngsters, grieving for their teammate, and friend, Mo, literally shatters my heart into a million pieces.

Bless them!

#PrayForMH17

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/24504478/mh17-outcome-of-human-evil-bishop/?cmp=twitter

The congregation prayed for the nearly 300 lives lost and for those responsible to be brought to justice.

The governor-general touched on the sobering reality that the bodies of the Australians were still a long way from home.

"Their lives were taken in an absence of respect and dignity and humanity," Mr Cosgrove told reporters outside the church.

"Even as we mourn for their loved ones today, our overriding wish is that we can give them that love and respect and dignity in their passing.

BBM: they certainly were :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member