Malaysia Flight MH17 shot down in Ukraine. 298 aboard. 7/17/2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is funny MS G!!!

IF he brings out "rope" you and I know we are in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big trouble - well we dont know if it is big trouble ... but trouble none the less!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh

just hit me seems MAL airlines learned nothing there ,IMO, is a big difference between 6 and 100 (AIds conf attendees) Oppsssss........

Help............all these world leaders keep saying they want completle access..............at this point I would settle for a dash of acess maybe its just me..........

IF he brings out "rope" you and I know we are in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big trouble - well we dont know if it is big trouble ... but trouble none the less!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh

:laughcry:

Some things once known cannot become unknown unfortunately!

Right now I think the intelligence being gained around this incident will give us all the real data we need, that being;

• who fired the missile
  • where from exactly
  • under what directive / motivation
  • where / how was this weapon sourced
  • who trained the people responsible

I imagine by now most of those questions have been answered and there will be a sort of inquest describing what led up to this terrible event.

I don't think we really need to look at the evidence at the crash site to do this effectively.

Exactly. It's all going to be about who had access to missiles and how they got that access. It seems like it will be much more about intelligence than any physical examination of a crash site or black box. We know what a missile strike does to a plane, and we know there was a missile strike, by all accounts. It's just about who did it - and that probably won't be hard to find out. I would bet the U.S. already knows, and that Russia already knows, and they're trying to figure out the best way to assign blame at this point.

I have read that there was 1 American confirmed...
Thanks.
I thought I heard 2. Yet, I just read the passenger list that someone posted earlier, and I don't see any US names?

Weren't they saying initially there were 20+ Americans on the manifest :confused:

My dear lord, reading that and seeing name after name stating the Netherlands is shocking!

Exactly. It's all going to be about who had access to missiles and how they got that access. It seems like it will be much more about intelligence than any physical examination of a crash site or black box. We know what a missile strike does to a plane, and we know there was a missile strike, by all accounts. It's just about who did it - and that probably won't be hard to find out. I would bet the U.S. already knows, and that Russia already knows, and they're trying to figure out the best way to assign blame at this point.

The number "3" is starting to be said more in terms of them seeing 3 of the machines.......BUT if it is actually 3 from the set of three (as oppossed to 3 of the launchers) then that means that they did indeed have the whole setup to KNOW it was a commerical plane.....

:cry:
:tears:

PerthNow (@perthnow) tweeted at 8:59pm - 19 Jul 14:

United in grief, Mo Maslin's young teammates remember their missing player: bit.ly/1yJPugG #MH17

https://pic.twitter.com/NbDN8TGaRs

(https://twitter.com/perthnow/status/490707450694078464)

----

Those precious youngsters, grieving for their teammate, and friend, Mo, literally shatters my heart into a million pieces.

Bless them!

#PrayForMH17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My heart in shredded to pieces in particular for Mo's parents. Not only has his Mum Rin lost her Dad, but also her three children (Mo's sister Evie and brother Otis also died).

She doesn't know if they're in a field or if they've been taken somewhere. She doesn't know if they're being treated respectfully or if they're in one piece. The description of a 10 year old boy in the field with his face frozen in fear - was that Mo? I fret when my children are away, safe, on school excursions. She doesn't know anything about her babies except that they've been murdered. My heart as a mother is breaking for her in particular. There are no words for what she must be going through.

Following the MH17 crash, SIA posted a single-sentence message on Facebook and Twitter which said: “Customers may wish to note that Singapore Airlines flights are not using Ukraine airspace”. A German weekly news magazine, however, revealed that Singapore Airlines jets flew over the same eastern Ukraine area 75 times in the past week.

In contrast, MAS planes only flew over rebel-held Donetsk 48 times within the same period, Spiegel Online reported, citing flight tracking website flightradar24.com.

“In the ranking of the airlines, MAS is at fifth place with 48 overflights… the data shows that the region of Donetsk experienced brisk air traffic,” said Spiegel Online.

http://www.malaysia-today.net/sias-disinformation-campaign/

9M-MRD

erial number28411 LN:84
Type777-2H6ER
First flight date17/07/1997
Test registration
Plane age17 years
Seat configurationC35 Y247 35 upfront 247 seats in back
Engines2 x RR Trent 892

75322 hours

IN service for 17 years

84th off the line

already:
Airframe Status Written Off

painted in "Freedom of Space" special cs Sep 2005 - Sep 2008

Crashed 17. Jul 2014 enroute AMS-KUL after reportedly being shot down over Ukraine with 283 pax and 15 crew on board.

http://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b777-28411.htm

http://planefinder.net/data/aircraft/9M-MRD
http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/777/28411,9M-MRD-Malaysia-Airlines.php

pretty livery when younger:

9M-MRD-Malaysia-Airlines-Boeing-777-200_PlanespottersNet_203910.jpg

9M-MRD-Malaysia-Airlines-Boeing-777-200_PlanespottersNet_100331.jpg

OK, I've googled and read as much as I can to find the answer to my one question, but to no avail.

Aren't the black boxes supposed to ping whether on dry land or under water? If so, then why haven't we heard anything about the boxes pinging?

Thanks in advance!

It is odd that there has been no discussion of ATC discussions with airplane, push back time, etc prior to exploasion - there are 4 hours?

BBC reports "Ukraine's SBU security service has confiscated recordings of conversations between Ukrainian air traffic control officers and the crew of the doomed airliner, a source in Kiev has told Interfax news agency." What happens to the recordings next is completely unknown. What is known is that any hope of getting an undoctored explanation why the plane flew as it did, or what the pilots may have seen or said in the moments before the explosion, is forever gone.

"Ukraine's emergency services have found two black boxes at the crash site of the downed Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, the governor of eastern Ukraine's Donetsk region has been quoted as saying.

"Two black boxes were found by our emergency services. I have no information on where these boxes are at the moment," Kostyantyn Batovsky told the Interfax-Ukraine news agency.

Pro-Russian separatists in the region said on Thursday they had found one black box when the Malaysian airliner came down between Krasni Luch in Luhansk region and Shakhtarsk in the neighbouring region of Donetsk.

The Interfax-Ukraine news agency had claimed the first black box has been sent to Moscow for analysis, the BBC reported. The news agency now reports a second black box has been recovered at the crash site.

Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has been quoted as saying Russia does not plan to take the "black box" flight recorders from downed Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 in territory held by pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine,

However, separatist leader Aleksandr Borodai told the Associated Press: "No black boxes have been found ... We hope that experts will track them down and create a picture of what has happened."

A spokesman for the Emergencies Ministry in Kiev declined to comment on the repor

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...ed-air-traffic-control-recordings-malaysian-j

Masses held throughout the country today for the victims and their families. People everywhere paying their respects, condolence books signed, flowers and teddy bears left outside the Netherlands Embassy in Canberra, AFL football teams wearing black armbands …

5609744_5609750_16x9_700x394-19smbqa.jpg

"Bears for lost children were left outside the front gate of the Netherlands embassy in Canberra on Saturday as a silent tribute to victims, as one by one mourners came to lay their own special gift at the gate of the Yarralumla compound, placing pink tulips, gerberas and daffodils in front of a marble wall that stands between Australian and Dutch soil in Canberra."

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...utes-and-memorial-services-for-plane-victims/
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/2450380...rows-outside-netherlands-embassy-in-canberra/

Dutch-French photographer Pierre Crom is on the location of the crash

Pierre Crom ‏@PierreCrom 5 min.

The search for dead bodies continues around the #MH17 catastrophe, with about 50 local men for miles of fields #Ukraine #donbass #donetsk

OK, I've googled and read as much as I can to find the answer to my one question, but to no avail.

Aren't the black boxes supposed to ping whether on dry land or under water? If so, then why haven't we heard anything about the boxes pinging?

Thanks in advance!

then why haven't we heard anything about the boxes pinging? My guess is these folks would not know that in the firect areaby the thugs. In addition a fall from 6 miles above earth making spped of spiral be, most likly hard to ascertain with such excessive spped they might have been knoked out, sperate from the plane etc just a pondering!

Until someone cooperates its all guess work AMsterdame ATC would be able to deterine speed of decent which would help determie if they seperated during the fall. In both Pan Am and TWA 800this info very ehelpful in getting speed at impact order of disintegration all sorts of stuff.

The break-up sequence vital...

However the tail portion of the craft, in relationship to other pieces on the ground was in pretty good shape (indicating that it was one of the first areas to sperate- there was no flame markings, indicating it spererated before fire bagan to consume ohter parts of the machine. Its distant, in relationship to othe debris feilds also supports that it broke off early on in the accident sequance beginning its downward spiral earlier than some other parts IMo

how, angles at impact, how deep impact areas are can help with speed item was going before impact.

Dutch-French photographer Pierre Crom is at the location of the crash

Pierre Crom ‏@PierreCrom 3 min.

The camera bag of a #MH17 victim is open and empty, only sunglasses remain

Agence France-Presse ‏@AFP 13 min

#BREAKING: Rebels say will 'guarantee safety' of #MH17 crash site monitors if Kiev agrees truce

"if"

The United States has confirmed that Russia supplied sophisticated missile launchers to separatists in eastern Ukraine and that attempts were made to move them back across the Russian border after the Malaysia Airlines jet was shot down.

Reported in The Washington Post , a US official said: “We do believe they were trying to move back into Russia at least three Buk [missile launch] systems”. U.S. intelligence was “starting to get indications ... a little more than a week ago” that the Russian launchers had been moved into Ukraine.

The US official’s comments were made under a condition of anonymity and compound the claims of the Security Service of Ukraine to have conclusive proof that the Boeing 777 aircraft was shot down with the use of Buk antimissile system which had been transferred, along with its crew, from Russia to Ukraine.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...nd-plane-tragedy/story-fnizu68q-1226994996286

Dutch correspondent Pieter Waterdrinker is in Moscow

Pieter Waterdrinker ‏@WaterdrinkerP 1 min.

Veiligheid van experts in rampgebied alleen gegarandeerd, citeert Russische tv rebellen, als Kiev bestand uitroept. http://www.1tv.ru/news/world/263490 …

Translation:

Safety of experts in crash area only guaranteed, Russian network quotes separatists, if Kieve agrees truce. http://www.1tv.ru/news/world/263490 …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli