Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BFM News‏ @NewsBFM

Police are confident Nora Quoirin exited from the glass window at the Dusun resort in Seremban where she was staying with her family, on Sunday. They are trying to determine if the fingerprint samples found on the window panel belonged to an outsider or a criminal

EBcRwUPU0AAeFLY.jpg

BFM News on Twitter

The opening being at an angle would be difficult to exit. In your precious post side view, it looks like a drop down to ground, on a steep incline. JMO, it would be hard to straddle the window and drop, in just underwear, without her getting scraped up.

I think the bedroom doors were closed to the parents room to keep out the critters. Nora came down to the bathroom and encountered someone who took her. That person may have caught her coming out of bathroom, covered her mouth and walked her out the front door. I don't see an easy exit thru the window, even if she did walk off, why go thru the window when she could open the door. The doors have no locks per the website. Everyone was exhausted and just didn't hear anything. JMO

Police: Only exit used in missing Irish teen case was glass window, other routes ruled out

Negri Sembilan Police Chief Datuk Mohamad Mat Yusof said investigations by the forensic team confirmed that Nora Anne had exited from the premises through the glass window.

Nora_Anne_Quoirin_window_2_08082019_.jpg

“Yes, only the glass window exit was used. We are certain about this,” he said this evening at a press conference in Pantai police station here.

Yesterday, investigators had said that several sets of fingerprints were found on the window panel.

Police had said that they have received the lab results of the fingerprint samples, but investigations are still ongoing to ascertain the identity of the individual that they belong to.
Nora_Anne_Quoirin_window_1_08082019_.jpg

Police: Only exit used in missing Irish teen case was glass window, other routes ruled out | Malay Mail

If she went out of the window, then I doubt she went for a wander, but anything is possible I suppose. I am starting to think perhaps someone was outside that window, encouraging her to come out that way, and helped her. But who would she trust to go with if she was so shy?

Purely IMO- but if they are absolutely certain that is how Nora exited- it suggests to me her fingerprints were also found on the window, but none of the other exits. Which if they had only arrived the afternoon before is quite possible that her fingerprints weren’t on the main entrance (assuming one of the adults held it open as everyone wheeled their suitcases in). It’s not made me discount the abduction theory as I suppose an intruder could enter through the door, but leave via the window. Really hope they find her today, I can’t imagine her parents anguish.

Thasha Jayamanogaran ‏ @Thashaj

Cops are convinced, missing Irish teen Nora Anne,15 with special needs exited Sora house @The Dusun through a aluminium glass window.He ruled out other exits in the house after forensic investigations.The pix in my story below is the window she exited from

Police: Only exit used in missing Irish teen case was glass window, other routes ruled out | Malay Mail

Thasha Jayamanogaran on Twitter

I know, I’ve read this repeatly. But... I disagree that she got out this window. Whoever took her may have tried to pull her thru or even throw her out but surely there would be more than finger prints. I don’t see a girl exiting in underwear without scratches. No shoes, she just couldn’t go far without shoes and clothes. There had to be vechile not far away. I don’t believe she is in this area.

Last edited:
If she went out of the window, then I doubt she went for a wander, but anything is possible I suppose. I am starting to think perhaps someone was outside that window, encouraging her to come out that way, and helped her. But who would she trust to go with if she was so shy?

Good theory. Wonder who the family met/interacted with the first day?

I still don’t see her leaving with someone on her own. Family states she is shy and needed protection. What I read into that is,
Nóra has more special needs than we are aware of. Family states she cannot manage on her own.

Edited to add: If someone encouraged her it would have been in English or French. I would think it would take more than hand/body language to entice her out.

Last edited:
Someone upthread questioned when the family checked at to the resort. According to this article, the family arrived on Saturday, August 3rd at 7:00 a.m.

Police confirmed a couple and their three children from Ireland checked into the resort at 7am on August 3.

Police say Irish teen missing in Malaysia wasn't abducted - but family disagrees

I am not aware of their mode of transportation, but the resort's website gives these options from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore Airports (not sure which one they arrived into):

Directions - The Dusun

Last edited:
Someone upthread questioned when the family checked at to the resort. According to this article, the family arrived on Saturday, August 3rd at 7:00 a.m.

Police say Irish teen missing in Malaysia wasn't abducted - but family disagrees

I am not aware of their mode of transportation, but the resort's website gives these options from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore Airports (not sure which one they arrived into):

Directions - The Dusun

They would fly into KL - the resort is about an hour drive south.
Check in is given as 2pm, but that would always be relative to whether or not Sora was occupied or already empty, so they may have got in earlier.

Definitely large enough to exit by - but just seems odd as there's that drop on the other side. But then again, coming off the bottom of the staircase ( not in view on this pic ) it is a direct line across to that window.
Oh definitely looks bigger, but my eyes are drawn to the book on the table. Would it be possible to read at a time like this? It could be there from Sunday, but I'm just being suspicious at this stage.

This photo makes the window look bigger.
17041638-7336343-image-a-19_1565261781535.jpg

I was comparing the opening to the chair. We have these type windows in a beach house we stay in. They are at an angle when open and have a medal ridge at the bottom. It would be real tricky to get out of.

I wonder how long before police dusted for prints. It’s taken days to get LE to believe
in an abduction. I think police though this would go away and then the families contacted embassies, LBF and media. It has potential to impact tourism. Previous article stayed The Dusun had cancellations and they were issuing refunds.

The above is all JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member