Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

While he refused to comment on reports that the Quoirin family were prepared to offer a reward for information in relation to her disappearance.

I think if they could allow a reward it would help find her. I think the family!u would gladly give up everything they own to find N.

Not sure if Malaysia police will allow this.

JMHO, I'd be hiring a PI. Maybe they have and just can't say.

All above MHOO....

Such limited and conflicting information....

Ugg....just making my way thru this thread to catch up. I have a terrible feeling of dread washing over me as I read each new article and watch videos. I share everyone else’s fears for Nora. I pray she is safe but I don’t think she is as she is so vulnerable.....someone was watching.

ETA: I wonder if she really did wonder off, but that doesn’t seem to be her character. And would she know how to open the window in order to leave? It’s all so troubling.
I’m just now trying to catch up, but wasn’t her bedroom on the second floor? Could she have gotten out from the second floor window? TIA

Does anyone think that it is possible that there could have been some kind of tragic accident that occurred and panic led to some kind of cover-up taking place?

I don't think mum is covering anything up. It had occurred to me that it sounds like Nora would need life long care though.

Really need those finger prints from the window back.

I don't think mum is covering anything up. It had occurred to me that it sounds like Nora would need life long care though.

Really need those finger prints from the window back.

If SQ arrived with the children on his own and mum was flying in from somewhere else, do we know if she was definitely there the day/night that N went missing or was she not due to arrive the next day? Was SQ on his own with the kids on the first day? I just can’t help but wonder if there has been a tragic accident (either involving the other children or N on her own) and panic set in.

If SQ arrived with the children on his own and mum was flying in from somewhere else, do we know if she was definitely there the day/night that N went missing or was she not due to arrive the next day? Was SQ on his own with the kids on the first day? I just can’t help but wonder if there has been a tragic accident (either involving the other children or N on her own) and panic set in.
They all arrived at Kuala Lumpur airport within 30 minutes of eachother

They met at the airport.Their flights arrived within half an hour of each other.
The family took a taxi together to the resort.

I don't think people (myself included) are portioning blame on Nora's parent's, but asking questions which is accepted. Yes there is scrappy reporting and contradictions. And yes, LE will only release information they feel the public need to know (not that they have to) and holding back what we don't need to know. As far as i'm aware, members are adhering to the terms of WS.

ETA, missing text

Yes, here’s the translated quote from the Dutch article (bolded by me):
“..."”

The original:
Maar, zegt C. ook, op de avond van de verdwijning hoorden zij en haar reisgenoot ook verdachte geluiden. ,,We hoorden geritsel bij het zwembad waar hun huisje boven stond. Maar ja, we zijn in de jungle en konden geen hand voor ogen zien. Bovendien maakt alles hier een nogal eng geluid, dus het kan van alles zijn geweest.’’
Privacy settings
Google Translate hasn't translated it properly. It should be:
But C. also says that she and her companion heard suspicious noises the evening of the disappearance. "We heard a rustling noise by the pool, above which their house was situated. But yeah, we're in the jungle here, therefore we couldn't see anything (it was pitch dark). Not only, every sound out here can be quite scary, so it could have been anything."

Knowing that standard police investigating procedure is to start out look at the persons closest to the victim or missing person. With that in mind I think it would be great if the Malaysian police would go out in media and tell that the family is cleared .

Perhaps they were advised not to offer a reward.
Sometimes a reward can result in false information or hoax calls.

I don't have an opinion about the reward, but I have been wondering if maybe this did start out as a ransom case, hence why the parents were A. so convinced she was abducted, and B. not talking publicly.

Am I the only one to think a large reward may be a bad idea? At least not while official searches are going on.

I can see it being total chaos with people coming from all over.
Have they officially announced they are offering a reward yet?
The last I saw they were discussing it with investigators.
I know in most cases rewards don't seem to lead to a suspect, but it can help generate tips I suppose.
It seems they are doing everything possible to try to find her.
That they are using or considering cell phone triangulation to see who was in the area is great. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper