Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the desperate search for Nora enters its second week, video footage shows the medicine men crying out and praying in the dense jungle for her safe return.

Wearing skull caps while performing ancient rituals, the shaman sat cross-legged on the jungle floor, and covered their eyes.

One of the medicine men, Shaman Khalid Mohamad, told cops - who were videoing them praying - that he believes the girl was lured by a genie, an invisible spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.

He said in the clip that the genie was drawn to the teen because she has special needs and had chosen Nora, 15, as its step-child.

The clip shows both shaman crying and appealing for the girl's return.

Shaman Mohamad claimed: "Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange.

"That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released."

The Shaman added: "She is here now, so we will stay here tonight to see if we can find her then we can know why she went missing."
Missing Nora, 15, was taken by ‘GENIE’ claims shaman brought in by cops

Last edited:
I think if she was my child, I’d be over cautious, but then I like to be organised when going anywhere with children.

Sora House

There isn’t that much info to me.

“Please do not add children to your booking search. Please let us know by email if you are bringing children. Children stay free.
* This house is not dog-friendly.”

I don't even see couches in any of the pics of any of the houses. If that's the case, she had to be sleeping upstairs and navigating that staircase.

“Is the Dusun suitable for children?
Many children have enjoyed the Dusun. It is a different experience from the city as they can peer at fish and tadpoles, watch frogs hop around and look out for birds in the trees. We have a playground, a kid’s pool, a high chair and a baby cot available for guests. We also have a little deer park. We recommend bringing mosquito repellant cream for children.

Please do not add children to your booking request as our booking system does not allow children, but we do. Please email us if you have children with you so we can prepare the room.”

Last edited:
It seems like unless there's a breakthrough soon we'll be going round in circles here for months.! Most people on here either think the following happened and some problems I have with each scenario.

1. Nora was abducted by someone

Problems with this scenario:
  • How would the abductor know kids were in those beds if they had only arrived that day
  • How could Nora be removed from her bed across from her siblings without anyone waking up
  • How could they carry Nora down the spiral staircase and out the narrow window (She's a teenager and is quite tall)
  • Where and how did they bring her without anyone noticing, either into a car or into the jungle?

2. Nora left on her own accord and ended up lost in the jungle

• Parents claim she cannot open the window and never goes anywhere alone
  • Unlikely to get far because of her disability
  • Not wearing shoes, and only nightwear
  • It was dark for most of the time until sunrise at 7am (She was noticed missing at approx 8am).

3. Nora left on her own accord and fell into water

• Parents claim she cannot open the window and never goes anywhere alone
  • River seems quite shallow and rocky, possible to drown in, but a body would likely be spotted with relative ease.
  • The lake on site isn't near the Sora house she was staying in
  • The fish pond seems to be located on site but in private property and likely fenced off.

4. Nora left of her own accord and THEN got taken / enticed away somewhere.

As the desperate search for Nora enters its second week, video footage shows the medicine men crying out and praying in the dense jungle for her safe return.

Wearing skull caps while performing ancient rituals, the shaman sat cross-legged on the jungle floor, and covered their eyes.

One of the medicine men, Shaman Khalid Mohamad, told cops - who were videoing them praying - that he believes the girl was lured by a genie, an invisible spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.

He said in the clip that the genie was drawn to the teen because she has special needs and had chosen Nora, 15, as its step-child.

The clip shows both shaman crying and appealing for the girl's return.

Shaman Mohamad claimed: "Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange.

"That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released."

The Shaman added: "She is here now, so we will stay here tonight to see if we can find her then we can know why she went missing."
Missing Nora, 15, was taken by ‘GENIE’ claims shaman brought in by cops

Wonder what the results will be? They are staying in the jungle over night.

It's now 5:05 A.M. in Malaysia. It will be day 10, correct?

Has N’s dad spoken publicly at all since N went missing? I know it was her mum who spoke during the two conferences so far but has her dad said anything?

N's mother is an experienced speaker and does professional speaking engagements, so -- although speaking in this situation is likely going to be incredibly painful no matter what -- she may be more comfortable than he when speaking publicly. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper