Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think autopsies are traditionally done overnight. The pathologist probably has a family, needs to sleep, etc.

thank you. I am impatient. feel for the family. maybe the PM results are not imperative to the family right now, they are devastated anyway. nothing will bring her back.
Rest in Peace Nora x
IMO

Sumisha Naidu (@sumishanaidu) tweeted at 0:18 pm on Tue, Aug 13, 2019:
JUST IN: Negeri Sembilan police says
• authorities alerted of body at 1.57pm
• she was found “unclothed”, around 2km from the resort in a hilly area with a ravine
• body had to be “winched” out
• Nora Quoirin’s parents are on the way to the mortuary to identify the body
(Sumisha Naidu on Twitter)

As with many instances in this case, I'm wondering about mistranslations. Police said Nora was found 'with no clothing' or words to that effect. Maybe he means outerwear?
I still think it possible she wandered and went to the waterfall herself, if as it was reported she was excited about seeing the waterfall. There was also a witness seeing a woman swimming - if this was a genuine sighting then I believe she probably intentionally went into the jungle to find the waterfall.

He said the body, which "was not in any clothing," was found by volunteers registered with the rescue team Tuesday afternoon in an area that had previously been searched by rescuers.
Police find naked body believed to be of London teen Nora Quoirin who went missing from Malaysian resort a week ago
Negri Sembilan police chief Mohamad Mat Yusop has confirmed the body found is that of the missing teenager.

A post-mortem will be carried out tomorrow morning by a senior pathologist from Kuala Lumpur.
Body found confirmed as missing Nora Quoirin who vanished on family holiday
Perhaps they are waiting for a senior pathologist to fly in.

Don't think they will need to fly in as Kuala Lumpur only 33 miles away Skigh

I don't think that is were Nora was found, too far away and wrong name of location..

I think this is were Nora was found :
Air Terjun Gunung Berembun Pantai / Gunung Berembun

Google Maps

Here it is stated that the Gunung Berembun location is were Nora was found:

Nora Quoirin: body found in Malaysia 'likely' to be missing girl

"The newspaper said human remains had been found near Gunung Berembun in the Pantai Hills, 1.2 miles from the resort."

As with many instances in this case, I'm wondering about mistranslations. Police said Nora was found 'with no clothing' or words to that effect. Maybe he means outerwear?
I still think it possible she wandered and went to the waterfall herself, if as it was reported she was excited about seeing the waterfall. There was also a witness seeing a woman swimming - if this was a genuine sighting then I believe she probably intentionally went into the jungle to find the waterfall.

Said she was completely naked God bless her

An earlier report dated 8/06/19

Relatives lashed out after it emerged that sniffer dogs lost the scent for Nora Quoirin just 100 yards from the eco-lodge bungalow where she vanished on Sunday morning.

Rescuers will today turn their attention to a river bordering the 12-acre resort at the foothills of the Titiwangsa Mountains, 40 miles south of the capital Kuala Lumpur. Police believe the teenager is most likely within the vicinity of the resort.

A waterfall is around a 90-minute hike away through thick jungle but police do not believe Nora would have gone that far.
Police dogs lose trail of missing Nora Quoirin, 15, just yards from jungle eco-resort in Malaysia | Daily Mail Online

I tend to take a different view. If Nora was found naked I'd have to speculate that she has been led there, violated and killed at the site. Many might not want to hear that but it would not be wise to discount until the autopsy report has been released.

She may well have wondered into the jungle and got lost, panicked, gave up and died from thirst or hunger. She was barefoot and only had a nightie on by the sounds of it. Whatever happened, the girl must had been terrified.

In addition, given Malaysia's clear tourist vested interests, I would get a second autopsy done in UK or Ireland when she is flown home just to be sure of no cover up.

I don't think that is were Nora was found, too far away and wrong name of location..

I think this is were Nora was found :
Air Terjun Gunung Berembun Pantai / Gunung Berembun

Google Maps

Here it is stated that the Gunung Berembun location is were Nora was found:

Nora Quoirin: body found in Malaysia 'likely' to be missing girl

"The newspaper said human remains had been found near Gunung Berembun in the Pantai Hills, 1.2 miles from the resort."

From your map- 26 minutes Google Maps

13 August 2019:

Cops say ‘very certain’ body found nude in jungle is missing Irish teen (VIDEO)

NILAI, Aug 13 — The Deputy Inspector-General of Police Datuk Mazlan Mansor this evening said the police are certain that a body of a female found in the jungle area near The Dusun resort, was missing Irish teen, Nora Anne Quoirin,15.

[...]

“The body was found in a stream inside a ravine... she was completely naked,” he added.

“I went to the fringes around the area... where she was found. The stream was about 1.2km deep in the ravine,” he said.

He also confirmed the search and rescue team have covered the area in their operations before this.

[...]

Police did not divulge further on the man who is said to have tipped off the volunteer, saying he will call for another press conference soon.

Cops say ‘very certain’ body found nude in jungle is missing Irish teen (VIDEO) | Malay Mail

You are doing a fab job HayLouise with all these links. Thank you

I had to look up exactly what a ravine is. It says the dictionary definition says

noun
  1. a deep, narrow gorge with steep sides.
    synonyms: gorge, canyon, gully, pass, defile, couloir, gap; More

Her poor parents. What an absolute nightmare for them.

My theory is someone who works/worked at the resort saw the booking and knew exactly who would be in that house. Maybe they overheard talk about Nora’s excitement about the waterfall and enticed her to follow them.

I hadn't thought of that. It's definitely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee