Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems like such a massive coincidence that a nefarious person was there in the pitch black middle of nowhere, where the slightest sound could be heard, and Nora just wandered into them. But l also don't think she's been taken direct after less than 24 hours in resort, that's not enough time for the habits and sleeping arrangements to be observed.

There’s no coincidence about it. They travelled there by taxi. The person - a local to the area- that transported them there - would know full well how it would be possible to take her. And would IMO know where she would be in the property that night.

True, but I think its more opportunistic than planned, they spotted a vulnerable kid and they took a chance. If someone had woken up and scared them away, they would have assumed they were being robbed rather than attempting to take Nora.

I think someone is taking advantage of the open plan/bringing the outside inside type of architecture in the area. Big windows overlooking the jungle, vegetation in between houses. Its not far from the village. Tourists always coming and going.

They say nobody has been robbed, maybe not of valuables, but I wonder has anyone's underwear been going missing.

Although not impossible, this would have been a series of unfortunate events.

Nora being bombarded by bugs is obviously a possibility.

But instead of waking her family members, she out of character opens a window, even though something we know she cant do properly. She leaves the comfort of house and family into the pitch black jungle without making a sound.

To have bugs in room, the window would have to be already open. Therefore she didn’t need to open window.

The front of the house is completely open?? Why the quibble over an open window if someone could just walk right in. Can someone post the evidence for this please?

Jees l read security was lax, had no idea that meant any tom dick if harry could just stroll in. I'm gobsmacked at that.

Why do people just assume they are safe in foreign countries? You are LESS safe when you are in unfamiliar surroundings, regardless of where it is.

The front of the house is completely open?? Why the quibble over an open window if someone could just walk right in. Can someone post the evidence for this please?

Jees l read security was lax, had no idea that meant any tom dick if harry could just stroll in. I'm gobsmacked at that.

Why do people just assume they are safe in foreign countries? You are LESS safe when you are in unfamiliar surroundings, regardless of where it is.

The open balcony is someway off the ground so not accessible. There are numerous photos on thread 1 showing the house but if you Google The Dusun Seremban and look at Sora House.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1