Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If carried by whom? Was she taken to a different location by vehicle and taken to the jungle the next day?

I can't see anyone being able to see to travel. No moon, pitch black.

Finding forensics at day 11 is going to be hard. I agree, look by the river.

JMHO
My hunch is that the actual "carrying" was very early morning of Aug 4, before anyone woke up.

My hunch is that the actual "carrying" was very early morning of Aug 4, before anyone woke up.

Agreed, early morning. The person would have to know the jungle trails. They would need to get her far enough away if she screamed.

Then go back and find her or her body and move to the stream. How would they ever find her again?

I'm confused.

Jmo

Historic head hunting in South-East Asia wasn't religious at all. It was like scalping in the west. Victims were adult males.

Such child sacrifice myths persist, because of very rare occurences.

Yep. It's just that quite a few members here believe it was a religious ritual sacrifice, you'd think there'd be some sort of precedent for them to believe this.

I think the shaman was simply a sensationalist aspect of the story that the media zeroed in on, you could have probably went to the area Nora was from and found locals talking about visions and dreams they had about Nora's fate. But weird foreigners is the angle we're going with i guess.

Why is a good question unless a ln abduction gone bad. Or an abduction for the “day of sacrifice religious part”.
Where could anyone hold her - anywhere within the forest
We do not know she was at the waterfall, either while ongoing search or at discovery. Only “beside a river, in a ravine”.
Trying to stay true to reported facts.

Is there any recent history at all of girls being abducted and sacrificed, religiously? :eek:

Anyway, since she wasn't sacrificed, I doubt that was the purpose.

I don't see how anyone could have held her for a week or so inside the forest. There were 2 to 3 hundred searchers, and dogs, and drones, throughout the forest area.

And OK, she may or may not have been 'at or beside' the waterfall. But she was near the river, and near the waterfall, and she ended up in an area that had been searched previously.

So she wasn't at that same place the entire time.

It is possible that someone had her aand was hiding her, but I doubt it really happened that way. But who knows for sure?

For another, If she was left near the waterfall when she wasn’t awake, I’m thinking it would have been toward the end of the time she was missing, if that was indeed the situation. Because otherwise I strongly believe she would have been found during the searches, IMO.

All just my opinion, please feel free to weigh in. :)
The rapid duodenal ulcer indicate extreme stress and hunger, so she was probably outdoors since Aug 4. She may have hidden from searchers, because of a fear of strangers.

There was no abductor. Post-mortem follow-up tests can easily determine how many days she was outside, and if she had a single meal since Aug 3 night.

The "shaman" was referring to mythical "jinns" who supposedly live among us. He claimed the jinn was taking care of Nora, which obviously conflicts with her rapid duodenal ulcer.

Could she have been housed inside and the person couldn't get back to her because of the extensive search?

Jmo

Does anyone have examples of recent religious human sacrifices in Malaysia?

Is there any recent history at all of girls being abducted and sacrificed, religiously? :eek:
Anyway, since she wasn't sacrificed, I doubt that was the purpose.

No, we don't have such ritual in Malaysia. Such ritual consider blasphemous. Our belief is that if you persist on doing such ritual, the spirit of person whom you sacrificed/killed will hunt you, torture you mentally. Well, spiritually at least. Unless you're psychopath.

But last case regarding human sacrifice for Black Magic would be back in 1993, Mona Fendi. The case consider high-profile case due her victim are politician@entrepreneurs. Mona Fendi believe to have knowledge in witchcraft and black magic. Well. She was proven to be mentally ill and schizophrenia tho.

Mona Fandey - Wikipedia

Last edited:
And if they had found her further out, people would be saying they should have expanded the search area .. hindsight is 20/20, of course. I think they did all that they could do to find her.. MOO
Yes, I'm sure they would.
Anyway, I had thought the search area was 7.5 miles and the only reason I added that sentence at the end of my post was because it would have been impossible for her to travel that far.
It was 2.5 sqare miles, so in that case I believe they would have had a much better chance of finding her if they had started sooner.
The staff at the hotel began to search that same morning and if they had had 100 people searching then, they may have found her. Imo

I will wait until more test results are released, indicating how many days she was outdoors, what she ate, if anything, after Aug 3, etc.

I already sent emails to police, in Canada and US, with some observations and coincidences.

That's an interesting comments.

What a twist to throw out to us. LOL

JMO

No, we don't have such ritual in Malaysia. Such ritual consider blasphemous. Our belief is that if you persist on doing such ritual, the spirit of person whom you sacrificed/killed will hunt you, torture you mentally. Well, spiritually at least. Unless you're psychopath.

But last case regarding human sacrifice for Black Magic would be back in 1993, Mona Fendi. The case consider high-profile case due her victim are politician@entrepreneurs. Mona Fendi believe to have knowledge in witchcraft and black magic. Well. She was proven to be mentally ill and schizophrenia tho.

Mona Fandey - Wikipedia

Thanks. :oops:;)

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F581d1998-bf9c-11e9-a67f-92d19dbea4a1.png

Nora Quoirin: wandered a week in jungle before dying of starvation

The waterfall should be open for public, while the forest are gazette to Negeri Sembilan government, but open to public as well. You are allow to tracking@explore the area (with permission), but forbidden to hunt wild life there (without permit) or thinning the tree (without permit obviously).

Are there gates at entrances or open all the time?

Our National parks have those same rules.

Think i just got it. If i'm correct the member isn't spelling it out because it's against the rules here. Think about the mother saying a dingo taking her baby and that turning out true being the opposite scenario to what that member believes and you should get it.
Yeah, I thought that would be that the mother thought the dingo took the baby but it turned out that it didn't take the baby.
But that's what seems to have happened so I guess I don't get it.
Nora's mom thought she was abducted and it appears as if she was not.
So I'm very confused, I guess.

Agreed, early morning. The person would have to know the jungle trails. They would need to get her far enough away if she screamed.

Then go back and find her or her body and move to the stream. How would they ever find her again?

I'm confused.

Jmo
Me too. I thought the theory in the post you replied to was that there was no abductor. So who would have carried her to the place she was found?
It would have been physically impossible for one person. Imo

She wasn't "housed" anywhere since Aug 4. She was alone outdoors, with no food. She occasionally drank stream water.
She wasn't "housed" anywhere since Aug 4. She was alone outdoors, with no food. She occasionally drank stream water.
Didn't you say you thought someone carried her out of the house that day? Do you think she was hiding with someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member