Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with what you are saying that she would have struggled to get to her location, but just playing devils advocate- on the same score she sat for a 19 hour flight which none of them slept through and then managed to sit for an hour and a half in a taxi to the resort before going swimming in a 30 minute walk, and then swimming again- even if you allow for some napping- there is some stamina there, yes she was with other people- but she still managed all that. She also managed her duke of Edinburgh hikes, accompanied by 1 adult to three children and sleeping on the floor in a tent for two nights. It is really improbable she reached that destination on her own, but not 100%. impossible.
To endure a long flight remaining seated and skipping some hours of sleep has nothing to do with core strength.
Malaysian police considered it 100% possible for Nora to have gone independently and on her own. Without knowing what Nora's physical limitations were. They are getting to know how she was only now.

Nora would have fallen a hundred times being on her own. To begin with, she would have fallen out of the window -if she would have exited through the window as police says. There would have been a thump and she would have called for help. OK, let's skip the window.
Between the Sora and the gate(?) she would have fallen several times. Being dark, for sure.
Between the Dusun and the asphalt(!) road in the direction of the purifying plant she would have fallen many other times.
In the jungle she would have fallen again and again and again.

There were no abrasions to her feet (we know that already) and up to now we haven't heard about any abrasions to her body either. Maybe later on we will hear more about that.

But if she didn’t leave independently through the window, then how could someone carry her out of a waist height window that wasn’t fully opened (only partially) (as mum stated in her testimony). If someone broke in through it, why pull it inwards back closed if leaving via the door, or if leaving via the window why then push it back closed? The window still raises so many questions, I do wish the door received as much focus.
Correct me if I'm wrong: hasn't it been Malaysian police to suggest that Nora went out of the window?

Correct me if I'm wrong: hasn't it been Malaysian police to suggest that Nora went out of the window?
If you read the papers- both parties have said it and been quite focused on it for similar, yet differing reasons and to support their narrative. One believes it was Noras means of escape, one believes it’s proof there was an abduction and someone else entered. Like I said I wish there had been the same focus on the door for fingerprints etc. That is always going to be a failing for me in this case, as others have said, and whilst not helpful in this case, it will hopefully be Noras legacy, that in future in missing children cases the original scene is investigated thoroughly.

Just jumping off your post, in regard to statement I edited to red.

Did anyone suggest she climbed the fence, which sounds impossible? IIRC, the fence ended and could be walked around.

17016844-7340237-A_fence_50_yards_from_the_front_door_of_the_family_s_apartment_t-a-29_1565364921053.jpg

Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online
If I'm not mistaken, this specific spot is behind the Sora house. Anyone without disabilities can walk around this part of the fence.
Nora would fall and slip many many times climbing this steep spot.
The broken fence(s) that have been mentioned at the hearing (by Sebastian) is the part at the back of the Dusun Walk, not behind the Sora house. He mentioned broken fencing lying on the ground etc.

Meabh said: “Their argument Nora must have got up to go and find monkeys or butterflies simply was not credible. She could not have even got down that staircase on her own without falling. They wanted to treat it only as a missing persons case.”

SBM. But this contradicts the questioning under oath. Either mum or dad said that she could go to the toilet on her own at night in Sora house.

If you read the papers- both parties have said it and been quite focused on it for similar, yet differing reasons and to support their narrative. One believes it was Noras means of escape, one believes it’s proof there was an abduction and someone else entered. Like I said I wish there had been the same focus on the door for fingerprints etc. That is always going to be a failing for me in this case, as others have said, and whilst not helpful in this case, it will hopefully be Noras legacy, that in future in missing children cases the original scene is investigated thoroughly.
I have heard a very small piece of Meabh's testimony. So I would have to listen to more of it.
Thank you for your transcription, I might have to re-read it again.

Meabh mentioned the possibility of Nora having exited through the window of the mezzanine, not the ground floor window. I think she was answering to a question. Meabh said (more or less): but Nora would have been on the balcony. Stressing the word balcony and emphasising that Nora would have been above ground.
I'd have to look up the context and everything about this subject and the "anatomy" of that window and balcony to understand more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop