Man dies during sex with a horse

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First picnic tables, now horses. What's next - humans? Oh, wait...:waitasec:

Oh man, I'd forgotten about the picnic table. At least that was relatively safe compared to this, unless he caught root rot from the wooden table...

laugh.gif

Thats why I have no intentions of opening that link..I dont even want to imagine what its all about:D

Thats why I have no intentions of opening that link..I dont even want to imagine what its all about:D

Don't look Dingo, you will have to go into therapy, Im already there.:crazy:

Oh man, I'd forgotten about the picnic table. At least that was relatively safe compared to this, unless he caught root rot from the wooden table...
Everytime I click on this Horse or Picnic table thread I just crack up laughing... you guys are too funny!

Yeah, I'm laughing. There is a basic and fundamental difference between people and animals. Animals, for all that they are, are not people.

My admittedly vast supply of outrage is currently running low. Recently two young girls were murdered in Oklahoma, a woman in Austria was held captive for 7 years and raped by her father, a seven year old girl beat a toddler to death in day care, five year old twin girls were murdered by their father, incidents of teacher misconduct are rampant and I could continue but it's getting too depressing.

After reading and discussing this vast litany of misery inflicted on innocents by their fellow man, I just can't get overly excited because some guy is molesting a goat.

The main thing I'm thinking is Thank God it wasn't another child.

And no I don't feel particularly bad that he got kicked either. As the saying goes "You plays the game, you takes the chances".

As far as what the people are like here, I can attest to that.

The vast majority of the people* here are compassionate, caring and will bend over backwards to help complete strangers. I have seen people offering prayers, support, friendship, counseling and advice, even RL help when it was feasible and appropriate.

It would be a disservice to yourself and the other posters to judge everyone on one thread. Read the threads in the other forums. Read the Missing/Unidentified threads. The ones where posters are researching decades-old cases to help complete strangers. Read the Jury Room and look at the support that goes on there. Theres a lot more to this website beyond one thread.

*I, of course, am a cynical *advertiser censored* with a really twisted sense of humor. Oooo. It's almost lunchtime. Maybe this calls for a cartoon...

ETA: The Rest of the Story
Wow, I just saw the dates on this. A zombie thread man, it rises from the grave.

BTW, the man wasn't kicked.
He was being "anally serviced" by the horse. When the animal ejaculated, the force ruptured some internals.

I remember reading about this way back when it happened. And, yes, I laughed my a$$ off. No pun intended.
I take the blame for resurecting this thread! I found it at the bottom of a similar more current story and clicked on it and haven't stopped laughing. I am an animal lover and in no way think what happened to the animal is funny, but all of your comments crack me up!:eek:

Kline, that is in really bad taste and certainly not funny. The poor animal was violated. He didn't 'want it'. It's interesting that everyone makes jokes when a horse is the victim but is really sympathetic to the animal when the victims are dogs.

Yeah you right my apolagies.I have alot of sympathy for the animal and this guys family.Its just difficult to belive something like this could really be happening...what could this guy have been thinking?

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I could have been a bit more tactful. I feel very passionate about anyone hurting animals and I'm so happy that you realise the animal suffered. Most other people have just made jokes. I wouldn't even try to imagine what he was thinking. Why go down that dark road? He must have been very very sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97
Back