Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"The wife of the sighter" appears to be claiming in the recent video that she saw the baby herself.

The GMA video that's not up on the site yet?

Yeah, by her first account that's not true at all. I bet she believes she did just because of how much she has accessed and tinkered with this memory- but from outside looking in it's perplexing.

weird.

Yeah, by her first account that's not true at all. I bet she believes she did just because of how much she has accessed and tinkered with this memory- but from outside looking in it's perplexing.

weird.

We already have a link on this thread where she describes how "we" saw a hand (of the baby) clearly implying both her and her husband were eyewitnesses.

weird.

how do we know that they even seen this,now she has changed her story i don't know what to believe.....could just be after their 5minutes of fame.seems sad if that is the case since after all it is a baby that missing :(

They asked him to describe the man. He described height and weight but didn't bother to mention race.

He was riding and so perspective of height/size is different than if he were in a car.

I think there is more to the witnesses and that LE is starting to give it more weight because of the searches they conducted. I think they are starting to walk it back because even NG FB is wondering about the accounts and Lisa being abducted as DB said. To me that means they may have more information than we do and that LE is having to face the possibility after railroading this parents in the MSM.

I haven't seen LE railroad the parents in MSM. Other than saying that they weren't answering questions, which seems to be true, what has LE done to railroad them?

so we know the guy on the motorcycle reported his sighting a week after lisa went missing and the neighbours in the first days of the investigation? is that right?

i may be getting confused but was there another sighting? if so i'd like to know how long after did they witness report it

I haven't seen LE railroad the parents in MSM. Other than saying that they weren't answering questions, which seems to be true, what has LE done to railroad them?
LE hasn't railroaded the parents in the MSM, heck, why would they? The parents are doing a good job of that all by themselves.

IMO

SY was asked about the 1st the 1st sighting in one of the pressers wither on day 2 or 3. IIRC, he said something like it wasn't a credible lead. Does anyone have a link to that presser handy?

I just watched a clip of one of the men on another thread. He said he could recognize the man if he saw him again. Shouldn't someone be showing this guy some pictures? Did he go to the media and not to the police?

So, 2 reports of seeing a man carrying a practically naked baby that night, but the times are 4 hours apart? ...one around midnight and one at 0400. Were they seen in completely different areas? The 2nd report said that the man was black. Did the first report specifically mention race?

I remember hearing that the first report was discounted by police awhile back, but is this 2nd report discounted as well?

It looks like once again I'm left with more questions than answer. :banghead:

Both BBM.

So the second witness said this, I must have watched a different video, because i didn't hear that on the ABC video. Was this NBC? I have to go back and look at the media thread to see if it has both.

That is what is bugging me, I remember the first report weeks ago was definitely a woman saying her husband saw a man carrying a diapered baby, and he was african american. This is what i am remembering. Could be wrong. Sounds like this is the woman they are reporting on now. And this was supposedly near the house or street. Now they are saying it was a few houses up? I am not sure I heard that the first time, just that it was near. Not necessarily contradictory, but if the second witness, motorbike man, does not describe the man carrying the baby as african american, then it seems to be two different people. But the news then, IMO, is trying to grab at straws, nothing new to report and everyone, like us, is waiting on pins and needles for something to break. Hope they didn't purposefully put these together into a story just for news, but as we know. It has happened before. AHHHH!

I just watched a clip of one of the men on another thread. He said he could recognize the man if he saw him again. Shouldn't someone be showing this guy some pictures? Did he go to the media and not to the police?

or at least get an artists of impression of what he remembered? then at least people could be on the look out.

Well it is odd that this woman's account seems to be changing, LE have interviewed her/them 4 times and a week later some guy tells his story which is supposed to corroborate theirs? But his time doesn't really make sense either.

Seems a little off to me. But anything is possible I guess. :waitasec:

They both appear like believable people, to me. Neither of them looks like an attention hound or a crackpot. IMHO.

I haven't seen anything to support the idea.

You don't think if they had been in that house and found something, anything that led them more toward Lisa being hurt there, We would not know? I think what they are finding is leading them to an intruder and they are leaking it to MSM and that is why all the stories about the witnesses are out today.

It is their way of not saying, "Yeah we might have been off base.."

I am not saying that it is proof positive , But it is certainly just as much of a possibility as the death scenarios I have seen posted here. Even NG? That says they know something...

You don't think if they had been in that house and found something, anything that led them more toward Lisa being hurt there, We would not know? I think what they are finding is leading them to an intruder and they are leaking it to MSM and that is why all the stories about the witnesses are out today.

It is their way of not saying, "Yeah we might have been off base.."

I am not saying that it is proof positive , But it is certainly just as much of a possibility as the death scenarios I have seen posted here. Even NG? That says they know something...

Hah? The story about the wife and husband eyewitnesses have been there from the beginning (although it is very unclear which one of them was actually an eyewitness). This new supposed eyewitness appears to have contacted the press on his own.

how do we know that they even seen this,now she has changed her story i don't know what to believe.....could just be after their 5minutes of fame.seems sad if that is the case since after all it is a baby that missing :(

It absolutely could be false, eye witness accounts are notoriously weak.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back