Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All that was IMO and that is what I believe. To critically think sometimes you have to step out of the "box" and look at everything, which also means that sometimes we tend to over think things. It's human nature to do so.

My comment earlier didn't refer to that part. I was a bit worried about the second part of your original post.

In that particular area along OCean Parkway there are a bunch of different ways to estimate spacing. There are all kinds of landmarks (Dunes, harbors, turnarounds, mile markers).

The question was not that he had the possibility, the question was why he used the possibility, if all he wanted, was just kicking dead bodies out of his car?

are we allowed to discuss it?
is it allowed here?

no one said what the "lead" was - that the police
got that led them to discover shannan's body at oak beach.

does anyone know - how the police got a "lead" in december 2011
that her body was in the marsh there.....

great show last night
it was great - you are a great moderator of people talking
and NOT talking over each other.

I thought it was terrific - many different opinions and theories
and i love all of them.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hey -

i'd like to go for a free beer......
sure......

how about....for all the sleuths...on this......case regarding
shannan gilbert and the gilgo 4 and the manorville
and possibly - atlantic city being connected......

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:party::party::party::party::party:

are we allowed to discuss it?
is it allowed here?

no one said what the "lead" was - that the police
got that led them to discover shannan's body at oak beach.

does anyone know - how the police got a "lead" in december 2011
that her body was in the marsh there.....

great show last night
it was great - you are a great moderator of people talking
and NOT talking over each other.

I thought it was terrific - many different opinions and theories
and i love all of them.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

It wasn't really a lead, I think, Maybe more like 100,000 mails, bad comments letters and calls that they should stop being stupid and lazy and try to search from point A (which is were Coletti saw her) to point B, which would be from there through the thicket to the road. Dormer probably couldn't afford to look even more stupid that he did the whole time. But that's only my opinion.

I don't recall reading anything about a lead in the MSM.

Hi Down Town Slim:

LOVED hearing a person behind the name last night.

I (think) it was inspector stuart cameron who looked into the camera and said they (the police) received a lead - that shannan gilbert's body was in the marsh.

then they conducted that huge search.

i (think) it was on fios1 - give me a day -and i'll find it, ok?
if you google fios1
and then about december 6 or 7 - 2011
the police had a press conference stating specifically that they
received a tip - that her body was in the area......

it was litereally like the day AFTER the A&E 2 hour special on LISK
was aired.

again - i loved hearing a voice to the name last night. great theories - i enjoyed it very much.

I hope she does it again (tricia)

i'd LOVE to hear mari call up - and discuss the calls from CPH and clear that up. Only Mari could...confirm.....all of that .....CPH phone call stuff.

:fence::fence::fence::fence:

It wasn't really a lead, I think, Maybe more like 100,000 mails, bad comments letters and calls that they should stop being stupid and lazy and try to search from point A (which is were Coletti saw her) to point B, which would be from there through the thicket to the road. Dormer probably couldn't afford to look even more stupid that he did the whole time. But that's only my opinion.

hello PB:

LOVED hearing your voice to the name.

GREAT GREAT detailed theories last night
i can't say how great it wa

you had 4 different people with varying differentiations in the theory and a very intelligent discussion. LOVED IT

now - back to that brewski........

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it would be fun........

:rocker::rocker:

Hey -

i'd like to go for a free beer......
sure......

how about....for all the sleuths...on this......case regarding
shannan gilbert and the gilgo 4 and the manorville
and possibly - atlantic city being connected......

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:party::party::party::party::party:

Me and my big mouth lol. Now I seriously have to think how I get all those free beers drunk after those guys are caught. Oh wait, I still wait for the free beers, I deserve from the last case ...
So if I'm suddenly missing for a week, it's because people paid the beers they owed me :cautionDrunk:

On an unrelated subject: You work with JK from S.T.A.L.K?

Nope. I am not in any way affiliated with LE or profilers.

I just used the profile they provided on their website as guidance.

I don't know anything about crime solving or profiling. That's why I always go to you with questions.

Nope. I am not in any way affiliated with LE or profilers.

I just used the profile they provided on their website as guidance.

I don't know anything about crime solving or profiling. That's why I always go to you with questions.

Just be a bit careful with their special brand of profiles. They are good at what they do, but it carries some risks. More if you pm me.

Before Shannon Gilbert started hooking, she danced, right? Where did she dance? Which establichments? Anybody know?

I think we all pretty much believe this all started BEFORE Shannon went missing, then subsequently bodies were found etc, but I'm of the belief that the LI Police only found these bodies bc they were publicly forced to as they were humiliated into looking for Shannon. When Shannon's family started shouting at the top of their lungs, people started to listen. They got their local police to make a call to LI to get the ball rolling, so basically LI was forced into searching. Since they (LI) knew others would be searching, they conveniently found some bodies. Then other bodies turn up that technically should have been found many years ago. Why are they turning a blind eye to these missing people? Maybe they're on the take for crying out loud...

Not trying to beat a dead horse but something to think about is the possibility of these multiple murders being done by an organized syndicate. Look at when the Russian & Italian mob paired up with pulling in illegal euro immigrants on fake fiancee visas to dance. Loud mouths, hookers infringing on their territory, doctors & dentists working behind the scenes for them - all a risk. How would they get rid of risk? They'd make them gone...dead...so dead that it would scare the bejesus outta anybody else that thought of making the same mistakes. The Russian mafia is infamously known for their inhumane animalistic kills.

Just sayin'. Please don't shoot me... It's just an idea that I haven't gotten rid of...

:blowkiss:

Before Shannon Gilbert started hooking, she danced, right? Where did she dance? Which establichments? Anybody know?

I think we all pretty much believe this all started BEFORE Shannon went missing, then subsequently bodies were found etc, but I'm of the belief that the LI Police only found these bodies bc they were publicly forced to as they were humiliated into looking for Shannon. When Shannon's family started shouting at the top of their lungs, people started to listen. They got their local police to make a call to LI to get the ball rolling, so basically LI was forced into searching. Since they (LI) knew others would be searching, they conveniently found some bodies. Then other bodies turn up that technically should have been found many years ago. Why are they turning a blind eye to these missing people? Maybe they're on the take for crying out loud...

Not trying to beat a dead horse but something to think about is the possibility of these multiple murders being done by an organized syndicate. Look at when the Russian & Italian mob paired up with pulling in illegal euro immigrants on fake fiancee visas to dance. Loud mouths, hookers infringing on their territory, doctors & dentists working behind the scenes for them - all a risk. How would they get rid of risk? They'd make them gone...dead...so dead that it would scare the bejesus outta anybody else that thought of making the same mistakes. The Russian mafia is infamously known for their inhumane animalistic kills.

Just sayin'. Please don't shoot me... It's just an idea that I haven't gotten rid of...

:blowkiss:

I agree. I think some of the bodies found could be attributated to the underworld. (Mob)
I read an article a while back where Dormer has said this area (LI) has been a dumping ground for the Mob since the 20's. I will look for that article again and post it if I can find it..... However, I believe the GB4, AC4, JT, and the Jane Doe's are the work of a sexual sadist SK.

I see a pattern. Many of the Manorville dump sites are between LIE exits 68 and 70. Is there something particularly enticing about those three or so exit ramps or is it just that these are the only Manorville exits?

When you leave the 5 boroughs and drive East, there are a few choices you have. You can take the Southern State Parkway, the Northern State Parkway or the LIE.

Depending on where you want to go, one would be a better choice than the other 2. The Northern State and the Southern State end earlier on Long Island - meaning you can't drive as far on them, because they end in urban areas. Also, if memory serves me correctly, there is no rural areas being passed on either of them. It's all high density, lots of traffic and lots of population along those highways.

The LIE is much the same for most of it's length. HOWEVER, there is a big big difference in environment, population, traffic and you can actually see trees when you get to the end of the LIE. The high intensity urban sights start dropping off after Stony Brook, which only leaves a few exits before the end of the LIE. So, if you're just driving looking for some forest/woodsy areas along the LIE, you won't really find anything useful until around the Stony Brook area (around exit 64-65) and even then you would have to know where to look. It's still quite populated there.

If you continue on the LIE towards Riverhead, you will need to pass out of 64-65 and then into 66 before you start to see the scenery changing enough to actually start looking realistically for a place to dump a body. It would make sense that you would go an additional couple of exits to really get into the best "rural" area you will find along that stretch. So, starting around the Brookhaven Lab (exit 67) if you know that area and Manorville (exit 70) where it's probably the most un-populated yet, starts to become more of a desirable dumping area. If you're really lazy, you will just drive to the end of the highway (exit 73). There's nothing there.

It's so much of a difference that there comes a point after Stony Brook that you can't even believe you're still on Long Island - that's how much of a difference there is in environment. And if you go too far off the highway East, you're into the Hamptons and Montauk and back to mass populus again - not the most condusive to body dumping long-term. So, in a sense, you only have that bit of area between 70-73, unless you want to drive non highway roads NorthEast to Orient Point - which would take a long long time.

I agree. I think some of the bodies found could be attributated to the underworld. (Mob)
I read an article a while back where Dormer has said this area (LI) has been a dumping ground for the Mob since the 20's. I will look for that article again and post it if I can find it..... However, I believe the GB4, AC4, JT, and the Jane Doe's are the work of a sexual sadist SK.

Read my thread "Local Information Needed?"

In the Fox Case (2006) where her Glen Cove neighbor, (Evan Marshall, 31) decapitated her, I noticed that the article here:
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/lo...ostemailedlink Link no longer works but you can find many related articles here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...32+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

What if Evan Marshall actually is responsible for all of the 2000-2006 Manorville cases (JD, JT, two males, the identifying body parts disposed of along the OP) and the 2003 man's head. That would then make it TWO separate killers. Manorville has never connected, IMO, to GB4.

We have floated the idea of 2 serial killers around this forum for a while now and I think the major consensus is there are 2 killers. I read your post and I like your theory, but the problem with it is that Evan is currently in jail.

(see link http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=5815588)

Unless he got out, which I doubt he did, he couldn't be our Manorville Killer because our Manorville killer deposited remains at the Gilgo Beach site last spring. I know there are people who don't believe that to be the case, but the fact that some of the remains had not been decomposed (in 11 years), leaves one to have to conclude the remains were placed at Gilgo pretty soon before they were discovered by LE; certainly not 11 years earlier.

When you leave the 5 boroughs and drive East, there are a few choices you have. You can take the Southern State Parkway, the Northern State Parkway or the LIE.

Depending on where you want to go, one would be a better choice than the other 2. The Northern State and the Southern State end earlier on Long Island - meaning you can't drive as far on them, because they end in urban areas. Also, if memory serves me correctly, there is no rural areas being passed on either of them. It's all high density, lots of traffic and lots of population along those highways.

The LIE is much the same for most of it's length. HOWEVER, there is a big big difference in environment, population, traffic and you can actually see trees when you get to the end of the LIE. The high intensity urban sights start dropping off after Stony Brook, which only leaves a few exits before the end of the LIE. So, if you're just driving looking for some forest/woodsy areas along the LIE, you won't really find anything useful until around the Stony Brook area (around exit 64-65) and even then you would have to know where to look. It's still quite populated there.

If you continue on the LIE towards Riverhead, you will need to pass out of 64-65 and then into 66 before you start to see the scenery changing enough to actually start looking realistically for a place to dump a body. It would make sense that you would go an additional couple of exits to really get into the best "rural" area you will find along that stretch. So, starting around the Brookhaven Lab (exit 67) if you know that area and Manorville (exit 70) where it's probably the most un-populated yet, starts to become more of a desirable dumping area. If you're really lazy, you will just drive to the end of the highway (exit 73). There's nothing there.

It's so much of a difference that there comes a point after Stony Brook that you can't even believe you're still on Long Island - that's how much of a difference there is in environment. And if you go too far off the highway East, you're into the Hamptons and Montauk and back to mass populus again - not the most condusive to body dumping long-term. So, in a sense, you only have that bit of area between 70-73, unless you want to drive non highway roads NorthEast to Orient Point - which would take a long long time.

I would have to disagree. There are several parks wooded areas off of Southern State /Northern State begining as early as hemsptead and valley stream.

I would have to disagree. There are several parks wooded areas off of Southern State /Northern State begining as early as hemsptead and valley stream.

Both Hempstead and Valley stream are very highly populated areas. Even if you might find some rural places inside the park, I doubt it would sustain a long-term dumping ground for a dozen bodies over a period of decades.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back