Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lol...Next thing I'm going to hear is a bad joke about the RHIC or even the PHENIX project. Shoot your BNL questions over.

Edit: Currently asking about that land. More info soon.

you a bnl bot?

For the record I am going with female for the victim found on Friday, and no I don't have inside info and didn't make phone calls. The sharp eyed fellow who spotted the skull stated that "it" was barefoot. I interpret that to mean he saw pants or other clothing but noticed "it" was lacking footwear. If the barefoot observation turns out to be correct, I will lean strongly towards connecting AC and LISK, it also strengthens the link that all of Jones Island victims, Manorville victims, and AC are from the same highly productive perp.

Have any of the non-skeletal victims been found hands? I am wondering if any of the girls fought back, scratched, the perp during the strangulation or if they were sedated and bound.

That didn't occur to me that it might be female! All the talk was about it being a man. I agree with you if the victim turns out to be a female. Did the man who found the remains mention anything about size? Small or petite? or size of the feet? Length of hair, if any. I suppose if it was all bones that would be hard to tell.

I think that all the victims were sedated before death. Except the Asian man who had trauma before death as I think he was a "surprise" TV to sk. The young child wouldn't pose a problem to him. I believe sedation was used in all cases first and then.... That is the way he works and probably will continue to. That could also explain Shannan's disoriented condition that night. SG might have been dazed but still was able to hear and make out what the plans were for her. That would explain the frantic 911 call and fear of being killed. She almost got away. At autopsy, couldn't bone marrow be tested to see if it had traces of a drug that all the victims had in common?

Hi Bellaneph, I never thought there were remains put at Gilgo B after the bodies were found last year. At least I never read a post or MSM article saying that. Could be tho, but boy, that would really put LE on guard for intensive investigation if they found a body put there after their discovery of so many bodies.

None of this is confirmed, but I have read so far in posts the body found last Fri in Manorville was a man, an intact body, the pieces of remains were in good condition even with some parts having fallen off, the remains around 10 yrs old and that the killer maybe had kept the body under wraps as is indicated by it's condition.

That is allot to learn when the media and LE has not given us really anything about the body, just the 10 yrs age. I'm wondering if there is allot of gossip on the island now and the locals who saw the body before LE came have been talking - and word spreads. Hmmmmm

Thanks for your post Bellaneph and WELCOME. You're a :websleuther: now

I went back and quickly researched some links that indicated the timeline for the Manorville body parts being found at Gilgo. I'm not sure if that's all the body parts from Manorville at Gilgo, but at least a few of them (parts being from Jessica Taylor and Jane Doe 6):

http://lindenhurst.patch.com/articl...ld-bring-gilgo-serial-killer-tally-to-a-dozen

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer"]Long Island serial killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

http://www.fios1news.com/longisland/node/11154

http://serialkillers.briancombs.net/3120/possible-victim-of-gilgo-beach-serial-killer-found/

Apparently, the remains of Jessica Taylor and Jane Doe 6 were found in March 29 and April 4 of 2011.

eta: this orig post I was responding to, just to clarify :) Thanks TKM for that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Bellaneph, I never thought of that and it is a good point. The ME should be able to tell if the remains were in a freezer it is the only way I could think they would stand off decomp. However, It is my understanding once defrost happens they deteriorate asap? So if that is the case then they were not there long at all, another clue. The only other thing with this theory is the perp took a major risk going to a scene that may be watched by LE after a body/bodies were found.

Found this statment in Wiki:

"In extremely dry or cold conditions, the normal process of decomposition is halted – by either lack of moisture or temperature controls on bacterial and enzymatic action – causing the body to be preserved as a mummy. Frozen mummies commonly restart the decomposition process when thawed (see Ötzi the Iceman), whilst heat-desiccated mummies remain so unless exposed to moisture."

When you look up the iceman, it doesn't indicate that decomp was accelerated. It's pretty interesting, in that they were actually still able to tell what he had eaten for dinner before he died in fl. c.3255 BC (aged about 45) and a bunch of other facts about his life.

I'm thinking that once the Manorville SK decided he was going to move the body parts, he already knew where he was going to move it to and probably threw the parts in a cooler and he headed out there and waited for a good opportunity. The fact that all the LE presence there probably was why they did find the parts so quickly for advanced decomp not to set in. We also dont know the stages of decomp on the various parts while in the custody of the perp. Maybe his freezer was broken one day so some of the parts decomposed faster that the other parts.

LE should look for people who have long term storage facilities with freezers or check records of industrial freezers sold in the area for the last 12 years to start. I wonder if they are doing this.

Found this statment in Wiki:

"In extremely dry or cold conditions, the normal process of decomposition is halted – by either lack of moisture or temperature controls on bacterial and enzymatic action – causing the body to be preserved as a mummy. Frozen mummies commonly restart the decomposition process when thawed (see Ötzi the Iceman), whilst heat-desiccated mummies remain so unless exposed to moisture."

When you look up the iceman, it doesn't indicate that decomp was accelerated. It's pretty interesting, in that they were actually still able to tell what he had eaten for dinner before he died in fl. c.3255 BC (aged about 45) and a bunch of other facts about his life.

I'm thinking that once the Manorville SK decided he was going to move the body parts, he already knew where he was going to move it to and probably threw the parts in a cooler and he headed out there and waited for a good opportunity. The fact that all the LE presence there probably was why they did find the parts so quickly for advanced decomp not to set in. We also dont know the stages of decomp on the various parts while in the custody of the perp. Maybe his freezer was broken one day so some of the parts decomposed faster that the other parts.

LE should look for people who have long term storage facilities with freezers or check records of industrial freezers sold in the area for the last 12 years to start. I wonder if they are doing this.

Yeah, and since he was already about it, he also took his little time machine and brought the body parts back from decomposition. Hello, Jane Doe 6's torso was found in 2000! That means, her legs would have been there 11 years! And still, we hear about scars, colored toenails, all things, nobody could estimate anymore from limbs laying out there for 11 years. So there is, in my opinion, no way, those remains were there for 11 years or in the case of Jessica Taylor at least for 8 years. Ergo: The killer had kept them over years and dropped them when he deemed it to be the right time.
As a matter of fact, the guy reacts exactly as one of the historical ones in my collection, the London Torso II from 1886-1902 (at least). He got so pissed about the whole media attention Jack the Ripper got, that he placed even a torso on the constriction site of New Scotland Yard and shoved a package with an arm in it in Mary Shelley's frontyard. Some, also me, suspect, LTII also was the one ending Jack's series so abruptly.
As I mentioned several times, staging dismemberers are something in a class of their own.

I would think he would have to be the only one that had access to a freezer with body parts in it.That would rule out a commercial freezer at a restaurant or marina. Maybe he has a large chest freezer in his home.

I would think he would have to be the only one that had access to a freezer with body parts in it.That would rule out a commercial freezer at a restaurant or marina. Maybe he has a large chest freezer in his home.

Since the possibility of the killer being a hunter has been discussed, when hunters make a kill and bring the meat home, before they prepare it, do they need to freeze the bodies afterwards? Like if one shot a deer? Would hunters keep big freezers for that? I don't hunt so I have no clue.

On another note, I would have to believe these types of big chest freezers aren't that hard to obtain. Every veterinary office, for example, needs at least one. We have 2 in our hospital. And a giant breed dog is easily as large or larger as these petite girls and we can fit several big dogs in our freezers.

Ew.

Who keeps half a body...

Well.

Who takes skulls home with them in a bag?

Who has *relations* with maggot-infested decomposing corpses?

Who designs altars made of bones?

These people just live on a different planet from most of us.:what:

Extrapolating from your extrapolations:

If he has a large chest freezer at home, that would make a married perp much less likely. And would suggest a perp functional enough to own his own home.

Corect, but then, if I enter in Yahoo "Where can I buy a commercial freezer, I get like thirty addresses anyway, so if that guy has money, he bought maybe his own nice walk-in freezer for his little collection.

Well.

Who takes skulls home with them in a bag?

Who has *relations* with maggot-infested decomposing corpses?

Who designs altars made of bones?

These people just live on a different planet from most of us.:what:

Heh...truth

Ew.

Who keeps half a body...

It's a typical signature for a certain kind of SK. For unknown reasons, London had a number of this type (the last London Torso in the early 2000s was LTVIII). I think, Boston had such a guy in the 1920 who served also meat from body parts in his restaurant, but I'm not sure, I have to look it up. Could have been somewhere else.

Since the possibility of the killer being a hunter has been discussed, when hunters make a kill and bring the meat home, before they prepare it, do they need to freeze the bodies afterwards? Like if one shot a deer? Would hunters keep big freezers for that? I don't hunt so I have no clue.

On another note, I would have to believe these types of big chest freezers aren't that hard to obtain. Every veterinary office, for example, needs at least one. We have 2 in our hospital. And a giant breed dog is easily as large or larger as these petite girls and we can fit several big dogs in our freezers.

Most of my neighbors hunt and have big chest freezers. The freezers usually have locks on them. I guess they were made with locks to prevent children from climbing in them or someone stealing the meat. I don't know if my dog would fit in one because he's a 140 pounds! He's on a diet lol

Most of my neighbors hunt and have big chest freezers. The freezers usually have locks on them. I guess they were made with locks to prevent children from climbing in them or someone stealing the meat. I don't know if my dog would fit in one because he's a 140 pounds! He's on a diet lol

One of our freezers is, I would say, 6 foot long by 3 feet wide and we will sometimes have 3 or 4 big dogs in there as well as cats. A dead mastiff WILL fit in there, no problem. And they can weigh over 200lb. My guess is...and this is morbid...that you could fit 4 100-120lb humans in one of those things. If you're just looking for somewhere to store remains, one doesn't have to have some sort of elaborate display freezer. It can be as simple as one of these things and I don't know how much they cost, but my guess would be around $1000. So, not requiring of big dough.

Anyway, how dead animals are stored is we bag them in lawn bags and put them in the freezer. They freeze in the position they were last in when placed in the freezer, which is usually not flat out. They're scrunched up. If rigor mortis had set it before they were frozen, the limbs are all bent. Sometimes they're hard to recognize by outward feel for what they are exactly. If the perp hunts and has reason to have such a freezer and accesses the freezer alone only and they don't have a nosy spouse or kids, they could easily keep bodies in the freezer without anyone at the house knowing. And if the killer only has body parts in there, then I would imagine it just looks like little packages, which someone would probably assume is meat.

Frusen Gladje...that ice cream was sooooo good. Can't find it anywhere these days. Excuse me, I just loooovvvveeee ice cream. Back to topic.

I hope this means you gonna post in this forum more often! I'm glad to see you back! Cheers!

One of our freezers is, I would say, 6 foot long by 3 feet wide and we will sometimes have 3 or 4 big dogs in there as well as cats. A dead mastiff WILL fit in there, no problem. And they can weigh over 200lb. My guess is...and this is morbid...that you could fit 4 100-120lb humans in one of those things. If you're just looking for somewhere to store remains, one doesn't have to have some sort of elaborate display freezer. It can be as simple as one of these things and I don't know how much they cost, but my guess would be around $1000. So, not requiring of big dough.

Anyway, how dead animals are stored is we bag them in lawn bags and put them in the freezer. They freeze in the position they were last in when placed in the freezer, which is usually not flat out. They're scrunched up. If rigor mortis had set it before they were frozen, the limbs are all bent. Sometimes they're hard to recognize by outward feel for what they are exactly. If the perp hunts and has reason to have such a freezer and accesses the freezer alone only and they don't have a nosy spouse or kids, they could easily keep bodies in the freezer without anyone at the house knowing. And if the killer only has body parts in there, then I would imagine it just looks like little packages, which someone would probably assume is meat.
I agree. I've seen freezers that size and you could put four, petite bodies in there.

It's a typical signature for a certain kind of SK. For unknown reasons, London had a number of this type (the last London Torso in the early 2000s was LTVIII). I think, Boston had such a guy in the 1920 who served also meat from body parts in his restaurant, but I'm not sure, I have to look it up. Could have been somewhere else.
Could be shades of Sweeny Todd where he kills and Mrs. Lovett bakes his customers into her little meat pies. :what:

OMG, I'll never forget the first time I saw that show. I laughed SOOOOO hard.

Yeah. The only explanation I can think of is if he wanted a second opinion on whether they were human bones before calling the police? I mean, that's the only rational explanation anyway.

He went home to get his brother, who is a Freeport policeman. Guess he thought his bro would know what to do and whom to call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back