Maps

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't look like there have been any searches near Fusion
any idea why
is it just because the landscape

ok, got it - i got a pm from vickiinlongwood and responded so hopefully i can meet up with them so we don't waste efforts searching where we already have. 3 people / 6 eyes are better than 1/2!!!

central winds park has been cleared...all along the trail (in the park) along the lake. This lake is huge however and is still in some places 1-2 miles beyond it's banks...on the north side.

I don't know where to ask this....but what about the Bithlo area, including lake Pickett and Chuluota Rd.? It was memtioned in a few of the interviews.

Also, I believe it was Ricardo who said KC used to date someone out "that way" near 50 and Afalaya, near Lake Pickett??

THEN to find handwritten directions in Tony's jeep refering a street out there called Chuluota Rd.

I'm just curious if it's important. It sees out of her comfort zone. Also, LE were adament when asking Ricardo if he knew anyone who lived out there.

And it seems to be a little remote? And Lake Pickett is large.

OK, got it - I got a PM from VickiInLongwood and responded so hopefully I can meet up with them so we don't waste efforts searching where we already have. 3 people / 6 eyes are better than 1/2!!!

cocoamom: Although I think it's admirable that you are brave enough to do this on your own with a small group, I urge you to take extra care when searching around these lakes, especially Lake Jessup. It's my understanding that there are many thousand gators in Lake Jessup alone.

I don't know where to ask this....but what about the Bithlo area, including lake Pickett and Chuluota Rd.? It was memtioned in a few of the interviews.

Also, I believe it was Ricardo who said KC used to date someone out "that way" near 50 and Afalaya, near Lake Pickett??

THEN to find handwritten directions in Tony's jeep refering a street out there called Chuluota Rd.
Tracy - Where are these handwritten directions mentioned??? I seem to have completely missed those and would love to read/see them! Can you tell me which document/interview to look in??? :)

I worked June 16thcell phone pings from KC’s cell yesterday, identified most of the ph numbers and took screen shots of each map. I focused on the 16th because we know that Caylee was alive on the 15th and Casey began to live with TL on the 16th...no Caylee at TL's. I’ve uploaded the doc to docstoc June 16th cell pings with maps http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1655021/detailed-cell-calls

I didn't repeat the maps for multiple same areas...like if there were 4 calls from the same area I only applied one map of that area...most of the time anyway.

cocoamom: Although I think it's admirable that you are brave enough to do this on your own with a small group, I urge you to take extra care when searching around these lakes, especially Lake Jessup. It's my understanding that there are many thousand gators in Lake Jessup alone.

Don't worry, I have a lot of experience in watching for and being around the gators. We practically lived on an airboat for fun when we dated and through the first half of our marriage. I know gators are sometimes almost impossible to see and you can even come darned close to stepping on one they blend into the mud and grasses so well. A baby alligator only a couple of days old can take off your finger! I don't go anywhere near that kind of environment!!! I will have binoculars with me too and will do the best I can without getting near any danger. I am invited with a group but would still like to check out a couple of areas that I don't think they have on the agenda and will have to do so with the hubby (reluctant hubby) and a friend. I still plan on searching with their group too though!

I lived on Willingham Rd in Chuluota. Willingham spurs off of "Old Chuluota Rd" which turns into Snowhill Road - known party area for generations...there is also just "Chuluota Road" which goes all the way to Hwy 50. This is miles and miles of road. If you google map you will see. The homes in some areas are like mansions on Lake Pickett with acreage and gated communities, other areas are really run down old houses. No uniformity to much of the whole road. TONS AND TONS of woods, trails, four-wheeler trails, etc. Gotta be much more specific than road name. Look within 1 mile of the pinged towers - that should help.

Don't worry guys, I have my head on straight and won't be stupid! Thanks for the support everyone. I have learned a lot from some other searchers who have contacted me and there are some things that just can't be posted. I totally agree and understand that and why - for the safety of the searchers and the integrity of the case - it's that simple. I will do what I can to keep you all in the loop without breaking rules/laws, etc.!

I live in Brevard County - neighboring Orlando. I am going to Orlando this weekend and am looking in some areas I have been collecting off of this site. I lived in Orlando for 15 years - Oviedo, Chuluota, by UCF, Winter Park, and yes, in an apartment on Econ Trail right by Blanchard Park. I know the area and am going myself to look on Saturday until I find something, answer all our questions or get so creeped out I can't do it anymore. I agree with the Sawgrass Plantation area too and plan to go down there even though it's a ways. I also am going to check out a sort of park on Seminole Ave. off of Conway Rd (almost at the intersection of Conway Rd and 528) the park is on a huge lake...any more places you all want me to go? I am taking my camera too so you all can see what I see. Will that help?

This area gives me the woolies...Casey's phone pinged from this area on June 16 @ 4:53pm...We know Caylee was alive on June 15th...Casey left the Anthony home with her on the 16th...Casey spent the night of the 16th at Tony L's and Caylee was not with her.
2008-06-16-165333.jpg

streetviewjune16453pm.jpg

Thank you for all you are doing to find Caylee!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I worked June 16thcell phone pings from KC’s cell yesterday, identified most of the ph numbers and took screen shots of each map. I focused on the 16th because we know that Caylee was alive on the 15th and Casey began to live with TL on the 16th...no Caylee at TL's. I’ve uploaded the doc to docstoc June 16th cell pings with maps http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1655021/detailed-cell-calls

I didn't repeat the maps for multiple same areas...like if there were 4 calls from the same area I only applied one map of that area...most of the time anyway.

momtective: Bravo for putting this together!! Great work! I'm wondering though, is there a way to make the maps larger in docstoc so I can read the names of the roads? Old eyes can't see as good as they used to.

Wow mom detective - you are working hard on this! Thank you. Do you live in Orlando.

Wow mom detective - you are working hard on this! Thank you. Do you live in Orlando.

If I lived in Orlando I would not sleep until this baby was found! This case is heart wrenching...I just want this sweet baby found!
I really do wish I was there so I could search for her but I'm in Texas so my contribution will have to be via the internet,

WOW Momtective! That's a lot of work! Very interesting...I am having trouble really understanding the maps but I will definitely be looking this over with a clearer head tomorrow! Thanks for sharing. :)

If I lived in Orlando I would not sleep until this baby was found! This case is heart wrenching...I just want this sweet baby found!
I really do wish I was there so I could search for her but I'm in Texas so my contribution will have to be via the internet,

Was wondering if you could put words in a post that match the map. If not I understand, you have done so much already. It would be easier for the rest of us to follow it I guess, those of us who are good with maps.
Anyways excellent job

momtective: Bravo for putting this together!! Great work! I'm wondering though, is there a way to make the maps larger in docstoc so I can read the names of the roads? Old eyes can't see as good as they used to.

hope this helps your eyes
docstock.jpg

WOW Momtective! That's a lot of work! Very interesting...I am having trouble really understanding the maps but I will definitely be looking this over with a clearer head tomorrow! Thanks for sharing. :)

The maps only show the location of the cell pings. There will be a little icon on the map showing the location.

Don't worry, I have a lot of experience in watching for and being around the gators. We practically lived on an airboat for fun when we dated and through the first half of our marriage. I know gators are sometimes almost impossible to see and you can even come darned close to stepping on one they blend into the mud and grasses so well. A baby alligator only a couple of days old can take off your finger! I don't go anywhere near that kind of environment!!! I will have binoculars with me too and will do the best I can without getting near any danger. I am invited with a group but would still like to check out a couple of areas that I don't think they have on the agenda and will have to do so with the hubby (reluctant hubby) and a friend. I still plan on searching with their group too though!

I lived on Willingham Rd in Chuluota. Willingham spurs off of "Old Chuluota Rd" which turns into Snowhill Road - known party area for generations...there is also just "Chuluota Road" which goes all the way to Hwy 50. This is miles and miles of road. If you google map you will see. The homes in some areas are like mansions on Lake Pickett with acreage and gated communities, other areas are really run down old houses. No uniformity to much of the whole road. TONS AND TONS of woods, trails, four-wheeler trails, etc. Gotta be much more specific than road name. Look within 1 mile of the pinged towers - that should help.

Don't worry guys, I have my head on straight and won't be stupid! Thanks for the support everyone. I have learned a lot from some other searchers who have contacted me and there are some things that just can't be posted. I totally agree and understand that and why - for the safety of the searchers and the integrity of the case - it's that simple. I will do what I can to keep you all in the loop without breaking rules/laws, etc.!
Thank you, Cocoamom. Your efforts bring tears to my eyes. Please know that you will be in my prayers this weekend!

Thank you, Cocoamom. Your efforts bring tears to my eyes. Please know that you will be in my prayers this weekend!

The one cell ping on the night in question is right near Woodgate Rd., which I mentioned before. There is also a small white utilitiy house right there, which was mentioned by another psychic. I know it's a stretch, but for a young woman on her own at night, this would seem like an easily accessable area, still wooded, but not too far out in the middle of no where. It's just off Goldenrod and not far from either the Airport or the Amscot. I hope if someone is looking for an area to search, this would be one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back