Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to check in as well, and say I think y'all are doing a great job. Any responses yet?

hmmm...What about area clinics?

There's also the Polk Terrace Apartment complex that's been there for years on 23rd St.

Kind of tough canvassing a neighborhood from 2000 miles away:behindbar

Ok -I've tried to look at this case from every possible angle. I thought if she was so willing and ready to go to Florida that she may have been from there. No luck with the missing Florida girls. Then I thought, well, runaways really usually don't go too far from home, but no luck with AZ or any of the surrounding western states. Then I thought, maybe she was from a cold place and wanted to be somewhere that was warm...again - no luck with the missing persons from the colder states. I am out of ideas. I truly do believe that Alonzo and LDJ are the best bets for some type of clue. No matter what kind of lifestyle they/she were living, it is COMMON SENSE to believe they at least asked her what her name was!!! She may not have given them her real name but she has to have told them SOMETHING we can use here. LE has to know something that we don't know here. What can we do to get that information??????????

a reply from one of the Phoenix tv stations I sent emails to...

"I'm interested in learning more about your group websluths. Are there members based here in the valley?? If so maybe there's a way we could do a story on what you guys do, and include this case as the example.
Please send me more information on your group or give me a call. I'd like to pitch this story to my boss at a meeting this upcoming Thursday.
Thanks,"

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

a reply from one of the Phoenix tv stations I sent emails to...

"I'm interested in learning more about your group websluths. Are there members based here in the valley?? If so maybe there's a way we could do a story on what you guys do, and include this case as the example.

Please send me more information on your group or give me a call. I'd like to pitch this story to my boss at a meeting this upcoming Thursday.

Thanks,"

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WOOOOOO HOOOOO

I am JUMPING for JOY!!!!

Great Job

Wow thats great news!!!!!! Hopefully that will open doors to finding out who she is.. Really exciting news!!! :clap:

I talked with Tricia and left a message for reporter. I will update you all as I am.

I need to know if anyone here is local working on this case? Willing to be interviewed?

Great work!!!!! :woohoo:

I talked with Tricia and left a message for reporter. I will update you all as I am.

I need to know if anyone here is local working on this case? Willing to be interviewed?

Great work!!!!! :woohoo:

When will this be broad casted?..

AND I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR OUR MJD!!!!!! You guys are awesome!

Not yet...

I'm really glad that finally someone is interested in this story. I figured it wouldn't get much publicity because she's a Jane Doe, but this is great. It is definitely NEEDED exposure and I hope his boss likes the idea.

I wish I still lived in the local area sometimes..

I thought there was someone local or used to be local working on this they pointed out the MIAMI ARIZONA versus Miami Fl to me.

We need someone local.......is attemptoidentify local?

Our deadline is 12 tomorrow.

thinking thinking

just keep swimming.....

Oh dear - the pressure!!! This is such a great opportunity all around - and I so hope we can take advantage of it!!! I don't see why they can't do a phone interview. Christine - you are such a pro! Would you be willing to do a phone interview with them? I can't think of anyone as experienced who is in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. :blowkiss: Please????

BTW - fmw - awesome work! You are so brave and persistent! Next time I want a raise - I'm calling you!

Fairy I have communicated with them via voicemail, me leaving message for them, them back.

It boils down to, they need someone local.....deadline is 12 pm tomorrow, 3 EST (IIRC), I WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT try to convince them to do it w/o local if we don't have anyone (what about attempt to identify????)...we have a deadline, let's do what we can.

Fairy I have communicated with them via voicemail, me leaving message for them, them back.

It boils down to, they need someone local.....deadline is 12 pm tomorrow, 3 EST (IIRC), I WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT try to convince them to do it w/o local if we don't have anyone (what about attempt to identify????)...we have a deadline, let's do what we can.

Indeed! I so hope it works out. I don't know why they need to have someone local to speak. MJD is local, that's all that's important! I would much rather see Websleuths (and related sites) represented as national or international for the purpose of exposure.

Thank you, Christine, for doing what you can to make the most of this opportunity! You rock!!! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva